Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

many thief in that business...........
and sometime a fem bean can turn male, it happen for a friend with AK47 from Serious seed which is a trust-able breeder for years now, then it can happen even in honest business.
try samsara one day, they really have Gems for cheap and FEMS.

yep theres no 100% guarantee on a fem seed being female I think its in the 90 something percentile range

Whats an early past picture :rofl:
is there a late current one?
looking good here J6k :thumb:
Thank's Chronic.:thumb:
That's about all you can do man.Thety look pretty sticky to me.:thumb:You will see how sticky they are when you go for that defol.lol

you were right about stickyness M8, just to defol and lollipop a bit gave me super-stinky-sticky hands, i'm really impressed with this strain, if it produce as now all along the 6/7 more weeks to go i would be more than satisfied.
Don't ya love it.:)
:rofl:
not laughing at you laughing with you so hope your laughing too
:rofl::rofl:
:bitingnails: I think my stupid Bubblicious is a freaking male..:thedoubletake:.. Just thought I would come over here and complain about it....:circle-of-love:
Yea that suck's.Hopefully we find out today.
BTW I'm going to cry if my OG Kush baby is a male.... Just sayin'......:circle-of-love:
Me to D.:goodluck:Finger's crossed.
Thanks ec but don't have any plans on needing the demon powder. I like growing from Fem seeds and clones and every once in a while don't mind if I get a very special seed that might be a male from someone special. However it does chap my azz to get one that I was told came from a fem seed then obviously did not....:circle-of-love:

Well Lord knows I would get the 91st one....:yahoo:...:circle-of-love:
What can I say D..You just attract male.lol:)Not good in this situation tho.
LMAO! :blalol::laughtwo::goof::goof::goof:
You crack me up Lady Dee! :circle-of-love:
High Pinky.:high-five::tokin:
We'll cry together on that one.
It will be one hell of a pitty party then.lol
Hey Sara..Long time no see.
Hope all is well in led land.

So here is a little up-date on the flower tent

First is the chocolate fondu.If my calculation's are right.She is at 60 day's from 12/12 switch.I thought she had a flowering time of 11 week's but I was wrong.lol.She has a 8-9 week flower time.:party:
So she will be coming down very soon.

0051523.JPG
0061343.JPG
0091040.JPG
0071268.JPG
0081160.JPG
011822.JPG
012746.JPG

Here is a B.V.K that I am chopping as we speak.She was more of a fill in,but has turned out to be quite the woman.

027220.JPG
028224.JPG
033165.JPG
030177.JPG
031178.JPG
029199.JPG
032167.JPG

Ugggrrr....Continued on next post....

Thanxx for making me feel a little better Jimmy. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Jimmy Now that is just heart stopping. :cheer: Very well done. I wouldn't even worry about the yellow leaves on the last girls. They are just getting used up. Well done

Jimmy, they are beautiful! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the first two pictures! They are all awesome. I do believe all of the yellowing just means they are ready. Happy days at your place! :goof::goof::goof::green_heart::party:

I'm with PinkyGreen & beemer, Jimmy. All the plants look amazing!
I'm all for the yellowing of the fan leaves, shows you are letting them finish up right buddy.
Should prove to be some killer smoke :roorrip: Majorly baked scleras(white of your eye) no doubt :blunt:

:cheer:

Thanks Jimmy, coming from you that's very nice thing, I try to keep my mouth shut and my ears open. Might I say what a super fine 420 Magazine this is.
Everybody on your journal tell you what great grow you have there, so all's I can add is "WHAT A AWESOME JUNGLE YOU HAVE THERE".
I'll be growing in a few months and looking forward to any help from these outstanding growers here.

i'm with 60Cal, sticky jungle you have there, i saw a monkey jumping from a plant to another in the middle pic set.

and yes 60, you'll have all the help and tips and advices you will need and that's clear.

have a nice day Fellows growers.

Back
Top Bottom