Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Hey long time no see,Jimmy.Good luck with your outdoor adventure's.:thumb:

ku-xlarge.jpg

Happy Thurweed day J6k I think I was in your other journal you guys and your multiple journals confuse me :rofl:

Hi Jimmy! Wow you have a lot going on- great journal! I'd love to follow along- love that you are a doing perpetual grow.:high-five:
BTW I use Age Old Organics too- works well.
:peace:

Nice Cricket.:bravo:
Hey Dennise,Jimmycricket was one of the first to welcome me in.He's a 420 O.G.lol.:Namaste:
WOW. I've been missin' out on this journal, AWESOME grow jimmy6!

Reps & 5 stars coming immediately! :nicethread:
What's up Tric.Your an amazing grower and glad you made it.I totally forgot about rating journal's.:high-five:Thank you I have some round's to make later.

Hi Jimmy! Wow you have a lot going on- great journal! I'd love to follow along- love that you are a doing perpetual grow.:high-five:
BTW I use Age Old Organics too- works well.
Hey Flower.Some how you got lost in my journal's,but I did a quick run threw this morning and do not no how I missed that you we using A.O..Is that what you used on your recent harvest?Outstanding job.I will have to go back threw it.You should take a fast look a my GreenSun journal.There doing nicely.

I have some flowering Pic's.They are right before feeding so the got some droop to them.
I have a couple plant's with some branches that want to fall over.Si in some of the pic's you will see some rigged up to light and one with a cage fitted.I do not want to continue tying the branches up to the light.I do not want to tie them up at all.I like to rotate them and pull them out to work on them and the tomato cage's will do that but are a little hard on plant to fit.So I am up for any idea's but as of now I think tomato cage's is the way I will go.I don't have enough and will have to buy them.I don't like buying gardening stuff from a major store,but have no problem going to the grow shop.lol

06243.JPG
06635.JPG
06339.JPG
06441.JPG
06827.JPG
06930.JPG
06530.JPG
06729.JPG
07424.JPG
07727.JPG
07525.JPG
08032.JPG
07828.JPG
07628.JPG

I will get some pic's of everything that's going on in Veg.I also got an O.G. kush bean in paper towel.:cheesygrinsmiley:Super excited. I am going to try and not stay on here all day.It is Valentines Day,ya know.:circle-of-love:
Thank you J6k:joint:

Happy Valentines to you and yours Jimmy. Oh and Age Old Organics is all I've ever used- a bottle lasts quite a while. Thanks for following my journal.

I have a couple plant's with some branches that want to fall over.Si in some of the pic's you will see some rigged up to light and one with a cage fitted.I do not want to continue tying the branches up to the light.I do not want to tie them up at all.I like to rotate them and pull them out to work on them and the tomato cage's will do that but are a little hard on plant to fit.So I am up for any idea's but as of now I think tomato cage's is the way I will go.

Looking Great man.

Jimmy, for holding up heavy buds I used these this Summer,

715fV31PK7L_SL1500_.jpg

there are many different sizes. Or bamboo stakes with twist ties of course works.

Happy Valentines to you and yours Jimmy. Oh and Age Old Organics is all I've ever used- a bottle lasts quite a while. Thanks for following my journal.
And to you a Happy Valentine's flower.I agree,it last quite a while and plant's are loving it.
Looking Great man.

Jimmy, for holding up heavy buds I used these this Summer,
715fV31PK7L_SL1500_.jpg
there are many different sizes. Or bamboo stakes with twist ties of course works.
Thank's Craw.Looking at those give's me a few idea's.I may be able to chop up the tomato ring's I have and make some thing like those,but modified a bit.lol

As stated in previous post I have stumbled upon a few O.G kush bean's.
I had purchased a bag from a buddy and was told there may be a few seed's in it.
So I did some smoking and searching of coarse and found 3 in one day's worth of smoking.
Well I could not wait and popped it in a paper towel on 2/13 about 7 pm.
This morning I went to check on her and she indeed popped.
O.G Kush
013656.JPG

I am about half way threw the bag and have not found any more,other then the 3.
I popped the one and the other two were given away to some very good people where they will be very well taken care of and I most likely will be able to follow the progress.I know people some time's frown upon seed's found in purchased street bag's,but my buddy has no reason to lie at all.I have and am at the moment smoking from which the seed's came and it is exactly as most describe from my research.If I were not 100% in my buddy and in my self I would not take the time to grow it out or give away any bogus seed's with my name on them.So that's the story on how I got the O.G seed's/seed.lol
I hope to find a few more before bag is gone.
I will let her tap grow just a bit more.(midday)Then she will go strait to in to a soil mix of.
FFOF/Coco 50/50
I then add to that
GH Ancient forest Alaska Humus
Savannah Gold Mushroom compost
Worm casting's
Perlite
Vermiculite
Xtreme Gardening Myko's

I think that is it.Nothing special,Not a Super soil,that's for sure.lol
I will be back later with that update on veg I mentioned yesterday.lol sorry.
Thank you J6K:joint:

New things happening over here huh Jimmy.

Back
Top Bottom