Jimmy6K - The Re-Up - LED/HPS - Multi Strain - Perpetual

Thank's D.:thumb:I am contributing the fast transition to flower to the FFOS.They are now at 5 week's tomorrow.They have been on the FFBB since week 3 and has really got them plumping up nice.1 more week of that and then,
week 6 we start the FFCC.Pretty much following FF feeding schedule.I like there flowering trio,and have had the them for 3 round's now and have not put a dent in the bottle's.

Here is my attempt at the Port-a-scrog.Not really what I wanted to use for a screen but it is just to get a feel of it.
0011675.JPG
0021676.JPG
0031606.JPG
0041520.JPG
0051441.JPG

Thank you J6k:joint:

Heh port-a-scrog.

Great concept Jimmy. Reps to you. Now all you need to do is turn that concept into a cheap simple way of making it.

Hey Guy's,and thank's for the rep's Mick but I can not and will not take credit for the port-a-scrog.There are a few member's( CA and PeeJay)I know of that have been doing it for a while now.I seen the result's and was very impressed,so why not give it a shot.I am sure there are thousand's of different way's about building one.This one is just a mini prototype.lol.I am in the process of making a bigger screen out of one of those little cart's old lady's use for grocery's.lol.

Some say it is pricey but it will last some one that grow's like me or you a very long time to use it up.I want to say Craw's has been using them for awhile also.We'll have to get his honest opinion.

Did not see this. I am in the process of switching over the General Organics nutes for my soil grows. I was just burning plants too much with the FF stuff. Some of the plants loved it, but others thought it was too much. A lot of it may have been me too. But the powdered flowering trio I may still use for supplemental or use them in hydro. It lasts FOREVER.

My newer plants with General Organics ferts are looking much better, no burn...
BS_Before1.jpg

This Brainstorm woudl get burnt so easily using FF stuff, like this...
CC29.jpg

But other strains using same amount of FF ferts(actually heavier on these) look fine...
DB8.jpg

Hey man you stole my pajamas

Yea I left just enough room to have a small desk with 2 draw's.It get's tight at time's,but I think I have it close to were I want it.I want to try and get up some pic's of a diy intake/exhaust fan that is pretty much light tight and cheap.It is more for cabinet's and small small area's.I made one for my 3x5 flower area and It seems to be doing the job as of now.Maybe I should do a update with some full shot's of the outside of my grow area.

Back
Top Bottom