JayBuddz First Grow, PPP 2009

Harvest!!! still waiting on dry wiaght but it came out nicely. deffinetly not to it full potental but im happy with it. any harvest is a good harvest right?
Ill put up dry waight and wrap up the jurnal in bout a week or so.

Pics

rsz_feb_16_005.jpg

rsz_feb_16_007.jpg

rsz_feb_16_008.jpg

rsz_feb_16_009.jpg

rsz_feb_16_011.jpg

rsz_feb_16_012.jpg

rsz_feb_16_013.jpg

rsz_feb_16_015.jpg

rsz_feb_16_016.jpg

rsz_feb_16_017.jpg

Jay...put your light as close to the top of plant as possible. I'm talking like and inch. Just keep an eye on it, but it shouldn't burn due to the low intensity light. And you can flower your plant anytime you want. I mean I like small plants. So I flower mine, if from a seed when the third set of leaves show. The plant will still grow for two weeks after you switch the lights to 12 12 and will grow two times the size of what she is when you start flowering.

That was me that wrote that thank you but I'm almost week 4 my plant has already tripled in size. Ihave a 70w hps and 4 42w cfls. I Can't get it to stop growing. Lol

Oops i forgot to finish this one. lol.

well what can i say. It was good smoke, heavy hay like smell when i was cureing. kinda piney taste. the buzz was a good mellow high not too zoned out for the most part.
My clones didnt hold so i dont have this strain anymore but hopefully i can get my hands on some again.

Thanx for checking out my first grow and thanx to every one that helped get me through it. Now on to Jays #2!! :cool: peace.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom