Is This Your Homework Larry? Seedsman Skunk #1 In Soil

That's pretty cool about the electrical work Urb. I'll have to keep it in mind for my next house. The place I'm in now is tapped out at at 100 amps, and my energy needs take me to the brink. Where I live 100 amps was the traditional standard, so as more people move to electric cars and whatnot it's going to keep the electricians busy.

That's pretty cool about the electrical work Urb. I'll have to keep it in mind for my next house. The place I'm in now is tapped out at at 100 amps, and my energy needs take me to the brink. Where I live 100 amps was the traditional standard, so as more people move to electric cars and whatnot it's going to keep the electricians busy.

Yeah I bet the legalized states, much like Canada, is seeing a big demand for electrical work and electricians.

I like the fact it’s done right. He had permits in place and went heavy duty. But definitely keep your electrical needs in your mind when you do get a house. A separate garage on its own supply would be ideal.

Well it’s been busy with work and home life, my activities have slowed, but here is where we are at.

The ladies have been in flower for about a week and looking good. I have a small drink today of some calmag and this fish fertilizer,at only about. 1/2 strength of each.

The fish fert has fish emulsion, humic acid, kelp, soy, alfalfa, phosphoric acid, and a few other goodies in it.

View media item 1657716
View media item 1657719
Been picking up the odd thing, including some bud to help make it to harvest/cure.

The government weed is very dry. Means I get more but it lacks character. Light smells, burns hot and fast, but it’s ok.

This mango is tasty.
View media item 1657718
View media item 1657717
This Blue Dream is ok, but I have had better.
View media item 1657715
View media item 1657710
Here is some GG4 that arrived today, sure doesn’t look as good as GT’s
View media item 1657712
Also picked up a vape pen with some lemon haze to try. Excited to try that.
View media item 1657711

Overall things are good here. Plants seem ok. Still have some gnats kicking around.

Picked up another fan to place on the soil surface, so now we have a fan covering all the soil.
View media item 1657714
Also got some cheap flowers I may try to add to the grow.
View media item 1657713

I saw that when I posted and figured nobody would notice lol. Yes, I fed it to the plants, I however inhaled some lemon haze honey oil and it was awesome
yea that caught my attention tbh ... in EU we dont really have the luxury of freely ordering stuff like that or the samples of flower ...so next time you should savor the plain, over-dried but OK, legal weed the gov deals to you, goddammit when will they effing start to see the light in EU ffs ... sob

yea that caught my attention tbh ... in EU we dont really have the luxury of freely ordering stuff like that or the samples of flower ...so next time you should savor the plain, over-dried but OK, legal weed the gov deals to you, goddammit when will they effing start to see the light in EU ffs ... sob

I am quite content to order over dry weed lol. I am very appreciative of our countries legalization.

It’s not all bad. That pen is amazing, great taste and that haze head buzz. The GG4 smells incredible. This dried product is not from the government store, and is a much better moisture content. It’s going to be fantastic.

cut them some slack ... they are novice growers

We are working on getting the small craft growers a bigger piece. That bud is still available, the GG4 above I suspect is one of those grey market growers. The governments rules on the products I think is hog tying the industry with regards to advertising, packaging, and the end product.

The dry product is to prevent mould.

My brother is living in Canada since last summer, and since autumn, the little bugger keeps teasing me with his damn pictures of his damn online bought weed which I had never got the chance to taste!! Driving me nuts at times.. lol

My brother is living in Canada since last summer, and since autumn, the little bugger keeps teasing me with his damn pictures of his damn online bought weed which I had never got the chance to taste!! Driving me nuts at times.. lol
Lmfao. Yeah, the last year and a bit I have been ordering online from a dispensary. Amazing stuff. This legal stuff isn’t quite there yet. But still, it’s good lol

That look familiar, kinda, sorta, only with smaller leaves.
The CB Dream? I think it has rebounded quite well from my abuse. It does have a familiar shape to the leaf, I have seen somewhere on 420.

Hard to tell by this photo but she is praying hard, standing tall.

Went and checked on my compost / soil storage bin. Seems the potato peels want to grow. I started to wonder since they are similar to sprouts, if I blend up those shoots are they full of growth hormones? What do you think @Emilya Should I be using things like coconut water or growth hormones at this stage of flower?

View media item 1658138

The CB Dream? I think it has rebounded quite well from my abuse. It does have a familiar shape to the leaf, I have seen somewhere on 420.

Hard to tell by this photo but she is praying hard, standing tall.

Went and checked on my compost / soil storage bin. Seems the potato peels want to grow. I started to wonder since they are similar to sprouts, if I blend up those shoots are they full of growth hormones? What do you think @Emilya Should I be using things like coconut water or growth hormones at this stage of flower?

View media item 1658138
At this stage of flower especially! Want to promote bud site production? Introduce the growth hormone that makes that happen. I have no idea what are in potato sprouts, but I would certainly grind them up and use them. Life is life, keep it going. :peace::love:

Back
Top Bottom