Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Thanks Alex!!!
Wana bet yield? :) Dont think i'll hit yours.

Are u joking invi they are monsteros looking girls :)
I couldn't possibly take a stab at weight but I bet ul be happy :)
I Gota rep u again because wen I just did I repd sir fish cake instead lol
He has more than earned them though :)

Invi, you do early topping right? :)

No, not even topped once this time. Was too afraid of summer heat to spend a week on that. Now i have stash, no rush, since temps will be better next grow. Never thought back then that co2 will eliminate all my heat problems.

By the way, i trimmed some lemon muha! Soo much resin, if it's also as strong as Alex said this is a treasure pheno.
Know it looks like lazy trimmings but i refuse to cut off leaves full with resin.
Took off 3 buds, wet weight 56g (~12g dry). Maybe yield will be better then i thought.

Now that im high on Orange Bud, ill go micro a small bud. Wonder if it hits through.

Are u joking invi they are monsteros looking girls :)
I couldn't possibly take a stab at weight but I bet ul be happy :)
I Gota rep u again because wen I just did I repd sir fish cake instead lol
He has more than earned them though :)

Haha :) Thanks!
Fish deserves it better then i anyway.

But yeah now with these buds off i think ill probably hit 200 wet. Have about 7 more bigger tops on her.
Okay now i really must micro a bit. Be right back! :)

I'm right in thinking ur micro in slh? I hope ur impressed mine was harsh obviously but the head high was super
I agree about the trimming. Those tiny leaves filled with resin don't need gauging out I just trim them tight to the outer bud and when they dry they hug to the bud and look super crystally. I think it makes for a less smooth smoke though.
Il try hang on awake for ur early verdict on slh otherwise il catch it in the morning it's half 12 here

U may go further than 200 yet il be interested to no :)

I'm right in thinking ur micro in slh? I hope ur impressed mine was harsh obviously but the head high was super
I agree about the trimming. Those tiny leaves filled with resin don't need gauging out I just trim them tight to the outer bud and when they dry they hug to the bud and look super crystally. I think it makes for a less smooth smoke though.
Il try hang on awake for ur early verdict on slh otherwise il catch it in the morning it's half 12 here

U may go further than 200 yet il be interested to no :)

Well i smoked a few leaves, those got dry enough. All the clyxes were still wet was too careful with it...
Think its quite okay.
No it is strong no question.

And i had to put her under the 250W what a shame :)

Hah this is just great. Pheww and these were the leaves.
Gotta be cautios with this stuff. This might be the best stuff ive grown so far as for effects - wow. And in 9 freakin weeks.
Just let her reveg fine!!!
Ho-ho-ho! I feel like santa with a bag of real goodies. Friends will love me for this :)

Sweet :) fingers crossed for ur re veg too :)
My pal is coming over Sunday to try this new delight we have been growing invi. U may not get much sense out of me Sunday night haha
Pleased ur enjoying it
Speak tomorrow friend

quit trying different stuff when your already high. see that is why I know Amsterdam would suck. you go in to the shop sample the what you think is the best(and it is)then you want to try another kind!
how the hell would you know if that was better without spending months there. to top it off the show I was listening to on the tv is a great way to clip nails on a poodle if it were in child bearing age I know because I watch the food network..... they have really mediocre commercials and I like peanut butter a lot.
other than that its all good:)
comments are welcome.

Well i smoked a few leaves, those got dry enough. All the clyxes were still wet was too careful with it...
Think its quite okay.
No it is strong no question.

And i had to put her under the 250W what a shame :)

Hah this is just great. Pheww and these were the leaves.
Gotta be cautios with this stuff. This might be the best stuff ive grown so far as for effects - wow. And in 9 freakin weeks.
Just let her reveg fine!!!
Ho-ho-ho! I feel like santa with a bag of real goodies. Friends will love me for this :)

That contradicts what I just heard, unless your strain has a healthy dose of THC on the leaves?

Sweet :) fingers crossed for ur re veg too :)
My pal is coming over Sunday to try this new delight we have been growing invi. U may not get much sense out of me Sunday night haha
Pleased ur enjoying it
Speak tomorrow friend

I have to try it again with clean head lol :) Its fx became quite stoney occasionally, skunk shows in it too i think..?
Think you'll have a very nice time on sunday muha. Please post smthg if you ind the time lol :) love this senselessness.

quit trying different stuff when your already high. see that is why I know Amsterdam would suck. you go in to the shop sample the what you think is the best(and it is)then you want to try another kind!
how the hell would you know if that was better without spending months there. to top it off the show I was listening to on the tv is a great way to clip nails on a poodle if it were in child bearing age I know because I watch the food network..... they have really mediocre commercials and I like peanut butter a lot.
other than that its all good:)
comments are welcome.

2046? :)
SLH:)

The worst thing is to try nailing differend poodles in Dam. Each would give differently annoying sounds and you would never know if you smoke the best stuff for your current poodle. If the poodle sounds funny you have the right stuff, but who knows after the 5th strain which was actually funny.
Poor poodles getting nailed must be very painful. Let's just hope animal rights people wont find us!
Uhm.
Peanut butter is dangerous! They wont even let me bring it onto an airplane!

Good weed anyway :)
I cant go wrong with this line at least :)

That contradicts what I just heard, unless your strain has a healthy dose of THC on the leaves?

Hah Jeff! Do not underestimate them leaves! What will happen when ill smoke the calyxes, and without the microOo waves. This pheno is awesome with the 9 weeks! I should leave clones in some seed shops to spread the genes. This is the first time illegality really annoys me lol :)
Here some visual input to support my claims with leaves and the hit.

I only trimmed the top 25% of the bigger leaves. No way this goes into edibles.

Which strain is that of the ones you are growing? Are you saying then their seeds aren't available? Oh don't say that!

Its super lemon haze from greenhouse seed co. Available as feminized seeds, not sure about regular.
But most phenos take 10-12 weeks, and i could compare her to another more skunky pheno a friend grows. This takes 2 weeks less, and looks more hazy, resin is incredible on her too. Not sure how many seeds i'd have to pop to get a pheno like this here. Surely not the best yielder, but i feel in most other aspects she is exceptional.

Happy Friedday Invi:)

Happy Friedday Invi:)

Best weed to you Sire!
Just ran out out of my quickdried lemon, so i rolled a half lemon half ob cig :)
ops!

Plenty of smiles from over here off u :)
Good weed invi.. Sir fish and all

Good weed Alex!
Let's have some more fun then :)
Reveg madness!

My goodness invi, that weed looks soooo lovely!, I'm happy for you that you're enjoying it. I see a lot of white pistils, I have some that are producing the buds and pistils that come out of the bud, I wanna let em go til those die back too. As far as trichs....mine are still clear as a bell! +reps!!!

Thanks a lot McLoadie!
Those white pistils confuse me too, but about half trichs went amber, she is changing resin color quickly. Smoke test says not too high, so i'll harvest her today/tomorrow. Still, all her pistils are white and straight. Weird.
Thers just one explanation, she's a mutant alien :)

:bravo: Reps and reps and Beautiful photos :goodjob:

Yeehaw! :)
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom