Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

OK so dont wait then:) its your smoke brother!:) yes I check everywhere leaves,Calyx everywhere:)

I will have to wait a bit. Better listen to you, was joking only :)
Anyway i was thinking at least of 12 weeks initially - she did not look like an indica pheno. Waiting a week more is easy. I'll give her a flush today or tomorrow then chop after soil is dry again. Great plan, like it :)

What is this RO water I hear so much of?
Hehehe when do u plan to chop?
Looks like there may be 2 re veg slh monsters on 420 :)

RO filtered water is very clean, thus it sucks out salts from everything (hence you can cure buds in it, or it can hurt/kill people if used as drinking water on the long term, like distilled water).

And ill chop in a week or lesss! Muha!
Have you done the test? I'll check her tomorrow.

:)

Good Weed everyone!

Well i'm a bit more relaxed with Orang Bud, that bud still has lots of white pistils on her at day 64. Maybe you are right sir, and its just the extra juice that pumped the last bud up.
She still grows new pistils, can't say i have any idea when she was ripe... but soon last few buds will be gone from her, and then its reveg time.

Jack Herer will get it soon!

Hope White Widow is ready this week too.

The big surprise is Super Lemon Haze though! Seen many ambers now. Think she's a 9 weeker..? Hope i'm right. :)

bit out of focus, but ambers there!! :)

What do you think, can i cut her? :)

Holy shat! It's like I'm looking at a Birds and Blooms catalog! Everything is so green and frosty...What am I reminded of??? Christmas! Yes, it reminds me of Christmas! Perfect grow, wow! +++++REPS+++++++++

Awsum Invi!! ;)
You got some good harvesting to look forward to my friend:thumb: Them gals look great, healthy and IMO have a bit more left in them, But of course its always GROWERS CHOICE;) I am sure you will get it down pat..
Nice WW too mate, I love that strain, I had a NLxWW grow on here but I didnt grow it too big back then and only started minor LST, barely bending the main stem about 30* angle.. The buds were mad as tho I loved it and great smoke too;) Grreat update Invi, Have a good one and will chat soon ok,Smokemup

Good weed, Invi :)

Your Flowers are making beautiful music in my head

R/O means Reverse Osmosis, Alex

Osmosis is how water moves between cell membranes.

R/O is how they take the salt out of seawater and piss to make it drinkable.

Good weed, Invi :)

Your Flowers are making beautiful music in my head

R/O means Reverse Osmosis, Alex

Osmosis is how water moves between cell membranes.

R/O is how they take the salt out of seawater and piss to make it drinkable.

I thought osmosis was the last name of donny and marie:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::scratchinghead::riskybusiness:

Thanks Sir Fish, Alex, DharmaBud, Smokem, Ricorico, Shottafire! :)

I think the time has almost come for the whole grow then!
Think Jack Herer is ready now:

White Widow could be cut too - maybe worth a little more wait to get more ambers. Unless she does not have ambers like my NL - just checked the 64 day NL Blue bud trichs, and no amber there, just cloudies and a few dark browns. I'll have some for sleeping pill if i ever need that. Maybe i can shut off all electric stuff in the room in a week!

And a still life lol.. Orange Buds curing netx to my trimming scissors - think they will get that yellow - brown color in the end!

Good weed Invi:)
I thik you WW still has some clear trichs but its kind of hard to tell. everything else is freakin AWESOME!!
great pics!

Thanks Sir Fish, Alex, DharmaBud, Smokem, Ricorico, Shottafire! :)

I think the time has almost come for the whole grow then!
Think Jack Herer is ready now:

White Widow could be cut too - maybe worth a little more wait to get more ambers. Unless she does not have ambers like my NL - just checked the 64 day NL Blue bud trichs, and no amber there, just cloudies and a few dark browns. I'll have some for sleeping pill if i ever need that. Maybe i can shut off all electric stuff in the room in a week!

And a still life lol.. Orange Buds curing netx to my trimming scissors - think they will get that yellow - brown color in the end!

Invi, you are truly an artist with the camera, but I think you already know that. If the pics were legal, I would suggest going to a gallery, they would probably sell!!!

Hey Invi...
Well good Sir, Nice lookiing specimens:):goodjob: Its your call as to when you want your meds cooked..lol.. But to me they look to have some more growth in the calyxes - lots of fresh white pistils and calyxes look rather newish too. Tho I have set myself a limit of 70 days Flowering, as most strains SHOULD be pretty well developed by then IMO. Some of mine finished @ around Day 55 - 65, givng some ambers among the trichs too, Not a big percentage but still they may ripen slightly during Harvest/drying etc;
So for me from now I will be looking at the plant being close to harvest after Day 50 on, some MAY go longer than 70 days, im not sure but youd think its not much longer than that?!
Youre gunna be really really HIGH soon mate.. And its good you ve got some different strains to toke on too;) I get different stones from my weed but that is usually associated with how Ive dried ,Stored,Cured my buds. If Im only drying the top canopy buds ( smaller, 3" or so ) Ill bag them quicker as they dry out bit faster, So then once my Cola's are nearing dried, I go thru them to separate buds abit and when I air them during Cure I am able to check for any Mold or PM, and then Ill usually put them in air tight containers to cure together. And after a month or so, Ill cut the cola's into smaller sectoins whee you can still smell/feel the freshness of it and put them among the smaller "Trim" buds..
So after about 8 weeks, the smoke is pretty well cured IMO, using my methods, I do keep some longer if possible tho but Id say normally a couple months is good enough curing time.. Some will have other opinions and thats fine;)
You are gunna have some chunky buds there Invi, cant wait for your SMOKE REPORT:cheer: Nice work.. + Reps for your efforts. Chat soon mate, Smokemup

Good weed Invi:)
I thik you WW still has some clear trichs but its kind of hard to tell. everything else is freakin AWESOME!!
great pics!

Thanks Sir! Yeah WW is a bit behind - think she will go the longest, never expected that.
And good weed! :)

All piks a great but that last one is beautiful invi

Invi, you are truly an artist with the camera, but I think you already know that. If the pics were legal, I would suggest going to a gallery, they would probably sell!!!

Thanks a lot guys! You can't go wrong when you love the models so much :)

Beauty in the jar

yummy :)

Hey Invi...
Well good Sir, Nice lookiing specimens:):goodjob: Its your call as to when you want your meds cooked..lol.. But to me they look to have some more growth in the calyxes - lots of fresh white pistils and calyxes look rather newish too. Tho I have set myself a limit of 70 days Flowering, as most strains SHOULD be pretty well developed by then IMO. Some of mine finished @ around Day 55 - 65, givng some ambers among the trichs too, Not a big percentage but still they may ripen slightly during Harvest/drying etc;
So for me from now I will be looking at the plant being close to harvest after Day 50 on, some MAY go longer than 70 days, im not sure but youd think its not much longer than that?!
Youre gunna be really really HIGH soon mate.. And its good you ve got some different strains to toke on too;) I get different stones from my weed but that is usually associated with how Ive dried ,Stored,Cured my buds. If Im only drying the top canopy buds ( smaller, 3" or so ) Ill bag them quicker as they dry out bit faster, So then once my Cola's are nearing dried, I go thru them to separate buds abit and when I air them during Cure I am able to check for any Mold or PM, and then Ill usually put them in air tight containers to cure together. And after a month or so, Ill cut the cola's into smaller sectoins whee you can still smell/feel the freshness of it and put them among the smaller "Trim" buds..
So after about 8 weeks, the smoke is pretty well cured IMO, using my methods, I do keep some longer if possible tho but Id say normally a couple months is good enough curing time.. Some will have other opinions and thats fine;)
You are gunna have some chunky buds there Invi, cant wait for your SMOKE REPORT:cheer: Nice work.. + Reps for your efforts. Chat soon mate, Smokemup

Thanks for curing tips!! Can hardly wait to taste them after a month cure or two. Thanks for reps too :)
I won't take all the buds right away (still havent touched Herer except for the early sample bud). Plan is to take a few every 2 days or so, so i will be able to see what timing fits them/me best.

So far the experiences:
Orange Bud - solid high, not rushy at all, peaceful thoughts, likes activity - slight stoney feeling somehow still.
Jack Herer - Quite heady, starts high, goes stoney then back higher and out. Bit rushy in the head, makes me think fast and random. Same with communication, many laughs.
NL Blue - Strong hit in all aspects. Starts out very intense, leaves your body in the beginning, goes straight for the head. After quite a long time the effects release me and it gets sleepy. Still no couchlock. like it this way :) Harvested at day 51 - wonder how the last buds i cut at day 65 will feel.

Both the Herer and NL that i could smoke were early harvest, so this might change with later harvested buds.

Finished harvesting NLB and OB by the way. Got 73 wet g of popcorn from NL Blue, and 77 wet g from Orange Bud.
Made some pics of the trimmed buds, if anyone cares ill post it - but it looks just the same as the previous NL and OB buds, only smaller :)
I left quite a lot of growth on the plants, they are sitting in my room surprised by the long sunny days out here.

Total for OB is 275 wet g (~60 dried), and for NL Blue 328 wet g (~72 dried). Well next i'll try to train better a bit :)
Also im thinking of getting 600W light(s?) for winter grow. Those are the most efficient , and im curious about difference in penetration. Well in case i can train the clones better meanwhile.

Good Weednesday Invi!
not to bad. more than a Qp nice:)

Good Weednesday Invi!
not to bad. more than a Qp nice:)

Thanks, thats good news!
I thought 2-500g per plant was nice (seedbanks say something like that usually and looking at your scrog i start to see why).
But they had about 1/5th sq meter and i forgot to calculate with that anyway. Think perhaps i'll be near 300g per sq meter this way!
Hihi!

Good sativaday! If you hold that currently, otherwise what are you smoking? :)

Nice weights :) there must be piks to follow :)

Thanks!

Okay then :)
NL Blue pop-pile:

Orange Bud

And Jack Herer suffered an accident as well, plan on taking a bud every day and when its over it will be about time to have a little lemon and ww chop :)

This bud was 32g wet (~7g dry).

Haven't decided on what to smoke yet. more than likely it will be a indica maybe Ahgan Kush x Yumbolt.
Nice Buds bud:)

Back
Top Bottom