Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Haven't decided on what to smoke yet. more than likely it will be a indica maybe Ahgan Kush x Yumbolt.
Nice Buds bud:)

Thanks Sir! :)

Oh right in the middle of it, why not!
Maybe ill roll an NL Blue next too.
Man i can't work because of harvest excitement... im such a weak lazy stupid fck. Cant concentrate on them stupid software....

still got a nice chunk for later:):cheer:

good weed Invi:)

congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks King! I love it myself too :)

good weed Invi:)

Good weed Sir!
Hope you are having a nice time! I'm celebrating Jack Herer currently.

Way ta go Invi! Congrats and enjoy!:thumb:

Thanks McLoadie!
Happy you peeked in again!
Seeing how nice you managed with complete cleanup below acceptable light level i think ill clean next grow up a bit. I have few hundred budsites on all plants that never had the chance. Must have cost some juice.

Think ill take out Jack Herer plant soon from the garden, so you can see my weak attempt at training and her nice long sativa buds :)

Good weed day Invi!!! Congrat's!

Thanks Jeff!

Oww i think its disaster =(
Can it be that i let the lemon go too long? I got pretty scared now. Dark brown, lots of amber..
Hope its not too late!!

Took Jack Herer out of the garden, so i could make shots of whole plants finally.

White Widow bending all over the place

Rest is not too late i guess :)

Looks like you have alot of clipping ahead of you today! I'm at the other end of the process, I start seed soak today. WW Auto and NL #5 X Haze

Good luck from this end of the grow :)
Seems you have everything you need! Wonder how much your WW Auto and mine will have in common.

your out of your mind it looks perfect except for the white widow!
the rest are done as faras I can tell but another day or 2 wont hurt a thing.
OUSTANDING!!!
Thanks Jeff!

Oww i think its disaster =(
Can it be that i let the lemon go too long? I got pretty scared now. Dark brown, lots of amber..
Hope its not too late!!

Took Jack Herer out of the garden, so i could make shots of whole plants finally.

White Widow bending all over the place

Rest is not too late i guess :)

your out of your mind it looks perfect except for the white widow!
the rest are done as faras I can tell but another day or 2 wont hurt a thing.
OUSTANDING!!!

2 day even? Oh great! I cant possibly trim this today and then do my work as well. Was afraid of that :)

Thanks!!!
I surely have to trim few lemon buds, want to hold them in my hands finally :)

:cheer::peace::cheer:

Looks like you have alot of clipping ahead of you today! I'm at the other end of the process, I start seed soak today. WW Auto and NL #5 X Haze

Well I know I can't match the picture quality, but tell me what the harvest is wet/dry and we will see!!! Also, I don't know much about Vision seed, that's where it came from, I would have more confidence if it was bred by someone like Sensi Seed.

Well I know I can't match the picture quality, but tell me what the harvest is wet/dry and we will see!!! Also, I don't know much about Vision seed, that's where it came from, I would have more confidence if it was bred by someone like Sensi Seed.

This is the longest possible widow pheno i guess, so we will see weights a bit later. Guess she will yield better then Orange Bud though.
What i really wana see is how the auto influence changes the plant i (supposedly) know a bit already.

But the lemon!! She IS TRULY 9 weeker!!!! What a find! Hope she has some mental effects too, not just a hardly noticable high :)

Off to the test chamber!!!

This is the longest possible widow pheno i guess, so we will see weights a bit later. Guess she will yield better then Orange Bud though.
What i really wana see is how the auto influence changes the plant i (supposedly) know a bit already.

So you just let the auto grow? No lst, or supercropping. I read that you just water it and let it go, is that what you did?

So you just let the auto grow? No lst, or supercropping. I read that you just water it and let it go, is that what you did?

No, this is no auto. She has been LST'd a few times. They will be pretty different, just wonder how.
I prefer to control the flip indoors myself according to training.

Back
Top Bottom