Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Yeah, I'm assessing mine right now, I'm still clear, with one plant cloudy.

More time to grow then! It's good when you don't need to rush like me...

Good weed day Invi!

Good weed Jeff! :)

I brought some more Herer buds, 173g wet (~38 dried)

also found a big enough curing jar so i won't need to cut them into smaller pieces :)

:drool::drool::drool::drool::hmmmm::joint:?

Nice... What does the density feel like? I had one super dense and one super fluffy
Have u smoked any on a strate head yet? Lol

Hard to interpret density with these buds :)
Calyxes are huge, but i think i could count them on each bud. Buds are basically a few foxtails together, but since one average calyx is like 0.5 cm long it might be dense afterall, not sure how dense the calyxes are themselves.
Really strange bud structure, never seen anything like this. I cant squeeze their buds as much as the other strains so in that sense i could even call it more dense.
Think i could roll an okay joint from 3-5 calyxes..?

Now ill try with clean head :) Have a half dried bud, will micro it a bit and then ill see....

Hard to interpret density with these buds :)
Calyxes are huge, but i think i could count them on each bud. Buds are basically a few foxtails together, but since one average calyx is like 0.5 cm long it might be dense afterall, not sure how dense the calyxes are themselves.
Really strange bud structure, never seen anything like this. I cant squeeze their buds as much as the other strains so in that sense i could even call it more dense.
Think i could roll an okay joint from 3-5 calyxes..?

Now ill try with clean head :) Have a half dried bud, will micro it a bit and then ill see....

What that bud lacks in density it will make up for in tooth........bud with that texture doesn't get smaller when you cut it to roll...it makes big fat juicy joints..............which in my opinion gives a nice flavor and really gives a profile of the finer points of the strain.

What that bud lacks in density it will make up for in tooth........bud with that texture doesn't get smaller when you cut it to roll...it makes big fat juicy joints..............which in my opinion gives a nice flavor and really gives a profile of the finer points of the strain.

Yes, this makes her a bit ... more substantial? ... then the rest strains' buds. Not sure if thats the proper word.

Yes, this makes her a bit ... more substantial? ... then the rest strains' buds. Not sure if thats the proper word.

if substantial means you got a nice chunk of weed that will kick your ass and taste heavenly....then yes, that weed is definitely substantial. It will go through stages while curing, and so many times we just get a run chopped and run out of weed before it properly cures. That being said, we'll take advantage of our misfortune and use this opportunity to embrace "the cure", and sample the weed AS it cures, and develop a more intimate relationship with our craft! I have a plant outdoors....it's covered completely with trichomes...every centimeter........and no buds yet...just preflowers....stinks like crazy. I'm holding off on it as there's close to 3 months left here to grow, just takin a chance on it, it's pretty small, and will only yield a few oz's, but if I whacked it today....it would be exemplary....with NO buds!

if substantial means you got a nice chunk of weed that will kick your ass and taste heavenly....then yes, that weed is definitely substantial. It will go through stages while curing, and so many times we just get a run chopped and run out of weed before it properly cures. That being said, we'll take advantage of our misfortune and use this opportunity to embrace "the cure", and sample the weed AS it cures, and develop a more intimate relationship with our craft! I have a plant outdoors....it's covered completely with trichomes...every centimeter........and no buds yet...just preflowers....stinks like crazy. I'm holding off on it as there's close to 3 months left here to grow, just takin a chance on it, it's pretty small, and will only yield a few oz's, but if I whacked it today....it would be exemplary....with NO buds!

I also mean that it gets you a bit more powder after grinding the same volume. Even this micro'd stuff is a bit stronger then i wanted it to be when rolling :)

Is that plant an auto? Never seen resin before flowering :)
Do you have a pic of her? Would love to see that.
And as for yield... even if we mess up something a single grow can last for so long. I find i care less and less for yield as grows come and go.

I also mean that it gets you a bit more powder after grinding the same volume. Even this micro'd stuff is a bit stronger then i wanted it to be when rolling :)

Is that plant an auto? Never seen resin before flowering :)
Do you have a pic of her? Would love to see that.
And as for yield... even if we mess up something a single grow can last for so long. I find i care less and less for yield as grows come and go.

Maybe I'll take the camera with me when I go ever today, my camera sucks, or I suck, or both, but it dosent take real good closeups. All those outside plants are sexed, a few more at another grow that we're not sure yet....boy they cringe when I yank six foot males out of the ground...LOL

Great, waiting for pics :)
Have a nice gardening - time!

You dont need to go too close. If you can cut off of the original image as much as possible it will look okay on 420. Here all images will be reduced to 1024 pixels max in posts.

Heyyyy dude. They look dam nice. It was just curiosity on my part the question. Now mine are almost dry buds off one plant I can hardly squeeze. The other one if I squeeze my fingers go strate threw. Such different buds off the same strain. I couldn't care less though really long as the high is high :)

If you put a plant in flower, then back into veg, then into flower, it will do this nearly every time!

Who put it into flower then veg then flower then veg. Lol
One of mine is full of fox tails too

Who put it into flower then veg then flower then veg. Lol
One of mine is full of fox tails too

You got that a little wrong...from veg to flower to veg to flower. Well, the plant that results is basically a product of sexing plants. You grow a seed, take a cutting from the plant, put the cutting in flower to sex it, then come back and cull all the parent plants that are male. By doing this you don't disrupt the growth cycle of the seed plant, while eliminating any males. After this is accomplished you still have that small cutting that you sexed, it's too small to be worth flowering, so you take it and put it back in veg, then in flower when it matures. These plants have foxtailed for me every time.

Back
Top Bottom