Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

you know flushing can have a couple meanings? one being to reduce and or cut out all ferts over a period of time.
the other being a straight out wash of all ferts at one time.
now I know this is obvious but I thought I would say it anyway:circle-of-love:

fine looking grow. Sorry I'm late into it. I saw your post on Jamesthegreen's journal so I checked you out. You asked about getting outdoor plants to bud before October. I do some of mine early. If you want to look at my pictures, you can see how I do it. Basically, the sun comes up right now at 6AM. So at 6PM I put them in a dark room till after dark. Then take them back out Then they are ready for the next morning. Repeat that for 8 weeks , or what ever is flower time ,and you have mid summer finish. I got a late start this year ,so I'm only doing 1 early finish this year. But last year I got 2 in. Started the first week in May . Finished by the 4TH of July. Started again and they finished the first week of September. Then the rest finished in November. Good thing they were in a greenhouse because the rest of outdoor growers around me never got to finish because of cold weather. But you have to be able to be at home every night at 6. Any closet or room that is dark. A 55 gallon drum also works.

Thanks for the reassurance, i might even skip flush (decent amount of clear water i mean), unless they stay dark green till next week.

And thanks and welcome bozzo!

Yeah, my big problem is doing it every day - i need to look into some auto door opener or similar so the light cycle is not hurt if im not around.
Interesting about hps vs sun. Hope i can see the difference someday on a proper grown outdoor plant of mine!

Ladies are looking fantastic. plusreps :)

Thanks Ricorico!

Couldn't get off them girls so some more pics...

Orange Bud

Northern Lights BLue

Super Lemon Haze

White Widow

Jack Herer

and some more..

Can't do much, just sit back and watch... so ill keep watching then :)
Still no idea how any of them could be ready in a week, but i can wait with harvest if needed.

:surf:

Thanks Ricorico!

Couldn't get off them girls so some more pics...

Orange Bud

Northern Lights BLue

Super Lemon Haze

White Widow

Jack Herer

and some more..

Can't do much, just sit back and watch... so ill keep watching then :)
Still no idea how any of them could be ready in a week, but i can wait with harvest if needed.

:surf:
your plants are spectacular!!! 2 to 3 weeks at the minimum:)but the pay off is going to be huge:drool::drool::geek:

Like u say if there not ready best to wait and reep the rewards :)
The orange bud looks the size of a forearm lol

Awww always the waiting :) I think ill taste a few small buds from NL and OB next week. But none of them looks to be ready in a few days, true.
And yeah that OB bud has a decent size for a 400W. Ill try to use something to have scale next time. I measured a few widow buds a couple of weeks ago, they were around 30cm - OB has 2 bigger ones i think.

your plants are spectacular!!! 2 to 3 weeks at the minimum:)but the pay off is going to be huge:drool::drool::geek:

Thanks a lot Sir! Im so happy with them right now too :)

And wow... if you would be right and i could let them all grow for 3 more weeks.... they would do a LOT in that time!

The widow and herer are 8 weekers, they will go on for at least 2 weeks. Delicious' estimate was spot on last grow so NL Blue might really be ready in 1-2 weeks. The times i wrote earlier are the most optimistic possible according to the banks.

Wowcha I had 30 cm cola off some blue cheese a while ago but that was off 600 hps
Uv god a lot of bud there invi!! Should be proud of urself

Waiting waiting waiting I no right it's not so bad if uv got a jaf full of smoke to be getting on with.
Becomes tempting when ur smoking shake ur having to pay top dollar for tho... That's me at the moment buying shite weed but.... I'm not even remotely tempted this time which is dam strange for me :) not even taking a sample bud till week 10

Wowcha I had 30 cm cola off some blue cheese a while ago but that was off 600 hps
Uv god a lot of bud there invi!! Should be proud of urself

Waiting waiting waiting I no right it's not so bad if uv got a jaf full of smoke to be getting on with.
Becomes tempting when ur smoking shake ur having to pay top dollar for tho... That's me at the moment buying shite weed but.... I'm not even remotely tempted this time which is dam strange for me :) not even taking a sample bud till week 10

Well i was retarded enough to measure em again :) I know it doesn't matter, but was curious... kinda reminds me of measuring smthg else :)

It's more like 20-25cm for widow and OB too, some nodes below did not connect i expected to - but they might get a bit bigger till harvest :)

:bravo::bravo: Told ya Id pop in!!
Well Invi, All I can say is youre doing well bro!!! The Orange looks insane, and your NLxB too - I had a NLxWW and she was NICE:)
You ve managed to reatain alot of the green coloring among the buds which is where I have struggled last couple grows for some reason??
May have been the result of a 70 day flower period, but the coloring is more lighter green and then some yellow of the leaves dying off. Ive seen some strains that kill off the leaves and the buds just bulk up with calyxes, and as my Lucy is showing similar traits I thought maybe she is doing that, but if I were to really assess her Id say she would be ready - at the least her trichs are cloudy, and if Rico is correct and this is a more Indica dominant gal, well I have minimal experience with Indica s - mainly sativa s Ive grown, So I may well be in harvest stage now..
Youre gunna be having some happy high times soon my friend!! I need to have a re read of this journal and see what lil tricks you ve done along your grow, Im changing a couple of things for my next grow to make it more efficient hopefully - But sometimes you come across some info or such that suits your situation from other members and can make a big difference to your grow.. So I should send some guys over your way to marvel at your green great ganja gals:):)
Have a good one mate and + reps for you too buddy AWSUM GROW INVI. Smokemup

Heres some 2ft cola's - C99xPR - Cindy my first journal here::

2012-10-22_19_27_19.jpg
2012-10-31_17_48_44.jpg
2012-10-31_18_08_32.jpg
2012-10-31_17_49_24.jpg
2012-10-31_18_22_30.jpg
2012-11-01_10_28_18.jpg
2012-10-31_18_49_50.jpg

I had 4 - 2ft cola's, and the rest were between 1 - 1.5ft.. I was burgled, most my weed was stolen, tho they left my 4, 2 footers??? Sorry Invi, not trying to Hi-Jak ur page, I just saw the mention of the cola's;) Take care matey, Chat soon. Smokem.:thumb:

As Far As Flushing Goes, I Start A Month Before The Plant Are To Be Harvested, But That Is Because I Have An Amendment In My Soil, So I Do Not Need To Keep Adding Nutrients. Nor Indoors, I Was Always Taught Two Weeks. With ALL THE INDOOR I HAVE TRIED, It Is So That You Can Clearly Taste It When It Has Not Been Flushed Properly, But As You Are In Hempies, I Know Nothing About Then Except What I Believe Surf Buddy(FORGIVE ME IF I AM WRONG SB), And He Grew In Hempies, And He Had Some Of The BEST Looking Indoor Weed I Have EVER SEEN. And For You M8, Still Have Not Got That Lighting In Your Pictures Figured Out Yet??? Or As I Suspect, It Is An Old One. BTW M8, Those Are Some HONKING Buds, I Am Well And Truly Impressed:high-five:!!! Need To Take A Gander At What You Have Been Doing, OH YEAH, I Posted My First Weeks Garden Pictures(THIS YEARS GARDEN, In My 2013 Journal, CHECK IT OUT And I'll Look At Yours. Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:.

Hey Smokem!

Nice of you to show up :)

The green color you so envy i think is because of the nutes i use - canna has a 2-2-4 flower ratio, huge amount of N, i constantly have to watch out for N overfert because of that. So be happy they aren't soo dark for you :):)
And some of them still chooses to drop lower leaves, like orange bud did! I start to think its their decision in some cases, not the stuff i do or fail to do.

And yea, i remember those pics from last year - and your loss too... was really sorry when i red the story about your harvest =(
Actually im thinking to upgrade to 600w for the winter grow (and maybe an additional 250 or 400). I'm sure it's not just that, but i suspect thats one of the reasons for your insane colas! I see now that a 250w - even if lumen count is nice in theory - is puny and 400w is not much better, i need to get too close to have a 'proper' penetration. Also 600 has the best heat/lumen ratio. Do you think it would help significantly? Ever tried 400er too in your garden? Would be curious how much does it matter.

Hello James!

Yes, i was planning for a flush 2 weeks before 1st possible harvest day (never grown these strains so dont know the actual flo time). But i reconsidered because they were still growing calyxes rapidly. I only fed them clean water and a little tea for the past week and when i see signs of ripening i plan to flush them with some RO water. That thing washes salts out like distilled water. Alo co2 makes nute uptake much quicker - i hope that will help with the clean taste too.

And thanks for the reps guy!!!
Feels so nice, and im already so happy with the girls
:allgood:

I'm not even remotely tempted this time which is dam strange for me :) not even taking a sample bud till week 10

Muha. Id like to hear that from you around the end of week 9 :) :)

Nothing retarded there mate us men like measuring thing lol
Ricorico has came up with his own measuring system lol he doesn't weigh
He measures in wardrobe feet :)

Dude those are monstrous

lol gotta see that :)

And yeah that aussie always has those monster buds! Its some ancient native magic im sure :)

Good weed Invi and be patient:)

Back
Top Bottom