Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

Not sure how I missed your journal, but I'm Subbed. I also grow NLB. I hope yours turn out well. She looks gorgeous. You will not be disappointed. :cheer:

Welcome and thanks! I like the seed bank, so expected a stable dna - well it looks like i have that... i love how she looks right now. If the heat coming back next week wont kill her, she will yield very nice (and i wasn't too good at her training).
I'm not into the couchlock effect that much - how long do you let them go? Maybe i could count on a week before that or so..?
Yours are really nice too! Very nice resin as well :)

Good weed Invi and be patient:)

Good weed Sir! Yes, im trying :)
Last grow it went too well, and i let some of the sensi star overripen a bit..
But i know, the dates on the seedbag are useful only to decide when to start the Amber Trich Hunt.
Thanks for dropping by :)

Invi, you are at least a month out, IDK if you can see what's still going to happen but this grow is gonna really produce, I believe you are still going to have a rapid growth spurt..........I'd say the colas should almost double by the maturity I see...+reps, they are healthy enough to sustain the growth.......just lovely!:thumb:

Thanks a lot McLoadie!
To be honest i'm not exactly sure how they'll get from here to harvest time. I have some memories from last grow, but i really don't have a clear view on this phase of growth (and the one where the plant changes from veg to flower type grow) - i can't guess how they will develop from here over several days. But what you say sounds very good :)
I too feel that Herer and Widow might grow some more but i don't even dare count on any subtantial growth. Just so that i don't get disappointed in the end. They look still healthy, few N - K def leaves here and there, except OB - all her bigger leaves fell off, not much N in the whole plant. Also stems are a bit weak to support the buds, bend in all directions. She might be completely starved within a week.
And she kept the taste, but got much more pronounced. Exactly fruity chewing gum, still somehow without the plastic feel. Very sweet, very fruity. Cannaboost enhances some other tastes better, maybe my fruit-enzym teas managed to help on taste? Can it affect taste in a week or two?
Anyway its lovely, my first encounter with this type of MJ smell.

nice photographs!

Thanks! More on the way soon :)

good weed Invi:)

Thanks bro. I have some that mostly likely be chopped tonight. 57 days after 12/12.

Oh. Im at 47 :) Then probably less then 10 days to go.
Thanks!
do they go full amber? Or rather cloudy and then right to brown? I mean the trichs.

good weed Invi:)

Good weed Sir Fish! :)
Im sending the strech vibes!!!

Oh. Im at 47 :)
do they go full amber? Or rather cloudy and then right to brown? I mean the trichs.

Mine went from 2-5% one night to 30% amber a night or two later.

I think that's the longest I'd let them go. They are such a fast strain, it may be best to err on the side of caution--especially if you aren't looking for the heavy Indica-type high.

I've found that NLB is easy to trim, dries pretty fast for dense nuggage, and is a pure joy to smoke. I really enjoy the flavor. Hash/Blue Berries.

good weed invi:)
that lemon looks the closest to harvest. the other girls do have a bit to go tho.
when the white pistils turn color or collapse you will be real close!
the pics are stellar:goodjob:

Beautiful Pictures, Invi. Lovely. Plusreps :)

Thanks Ric!
Hope next batch of pix will show some progress as well :)

Mine went from 2-5% one night to 30% amber a night or two later.

I think that's the longest I'd let them go. They are such a fast strain, it may be best to err on the side of caution--especially if you aren't looking for the heavy Indica-type high.

I've found that NLB is easy to trim, dries pretty fast for dense nuggage, and is a pure joy to smoke. I really enjoy the flavor. Hash/Blue Berries.

Thanks for warning! I'll start trich checks as soon as the calyxes fatten. Not sure why that did not happen yet... its day 49 afterall.
Trim looks to be easy here too.. love the buds.

good weed invi:)
that lemon looks the closest to harvest. the other girls do have a bit to go tho.
when the white pistils turn color or collapse you will be real close!
the pics are stellar:goodjob:

Thanks Sir!
About lemon i wanted to write earlier the same, calyxes started to swell - she looks closest to harvest, after 7 weeks. According to the bank their quickest flower period was 9 weeks for SLH (but that was hydro, and all things optimal, unlike my grow).

She really confuses me... having a 7 weeker lemon pheno would be awesome :)
But sounds so unlikely...

Hey invi they're all looking great :) any chance u could post a "full plant pic" of ur slh ? Just for my own reference u could post it on my journal if u don't want to stray away from ur pik style on ur own.
Ur nl blue looks miles away barely a orange hair in sight looks like it will be a producer :) looks like u got a fair few producers :)
More reps for piks and grow :)

Hey invi they're all looking great :) any chance u could post a "full plant pic" of ur slh ? Just for my own reference u could post it on my journal if u don't want to stray away from ur pik style on ur own.
Ur nl blue looks miles away barely a orange hair in sight looks like it will be a producer :) looks like u got a fair few producers :)
More reps for piks and grow :)

Thanks Alex!

Ill try to make that pic, its not the style, just this way i can shoot without moving them :)
I have no idea whats going on. All of them seems to be delayed a bit, and SLH seems to be way ahead, but without much bud weight. Weird.

I'd think the slh would be behind sativa Dom 9-10++ weeks
That said my two are on 8 weeks now checked trics today all clear which was good news as I had started to think they were close with there hairs being a lot of orange. I was pleased they aren't near done though as I need them to get bigger lol need them to smell.

Invi my man if it means u pulling her out just a shot of a couple of the lower buds would do me :)

Made some trich shots too, and it looks like cloudy & few ambers and very few clear..?
Maybe she can be ready in 7-8 weeks?

Trichs, well i dunno
Looks like ready..?

What do you think..? I wouldn't mind cutting her in a week, an 8 weeker hazy SLH pheno would be awesome for the future.

Well i put a few calyxes in the micro. I smoked a bought joint less then an hour before (quite strong stuff).
Still lemon cleared up the previous effects. Much stronger then the dealer stuff.
Forgot to smoke it after the 2nd spliff...
Smiling in past 10 minutes partially becuase of the lemon, but also because i start to like the 'harvest'...

Energetic stuff, really high.

Wonder how long it lasts. Only getting stronger so far...

Nice pics, invi

I have one that just showed her first flowers. How long has yours gone? (I could check myself, but I feel lazy).

She purdy!

[edit] ok, I looked it up. She first showed flowers May 22nd or so? That'd be 40 days?

Wow invi that slh girl is nice she is quite huge :)

Iv just smoked for the first time tonight what was ment to be slh like 20 minutes ago
Didn't have the world of taste it wasn't even properly dry when I bought it
But fuk me inv I'm totally stoned. Was just talking to the mrs and I started smiling at her then laughing at her. It's all in my head and face at the moment the back of my head and neck nice warm ness and my legs twitching like it want me to get up and do stuff :)
My face is tingling I like it. I hope it is slh :)

That first pik looks to have Amber's mixed in ur right an 8 week finishing slh man imagine that plus the girls no minter she is nice and chunky :)
Maybe iv rambled a bit here dude but iv explained why^^^

Yeah i had a similar trip from my lemon, not sure how much of the effect the micro killed, but it was surprisingly strong.
Esp the leg smile and talk stupid stuff... really put me on the move.
After an hour it turned to a more stoney feel..

Nice pics, invi

I have one that just showed her first flowers. How long has yours gone? (I could check myself, but I feel lazy).

She purdy!

[edit] ok, I looked it up. She first showed flowers May 22nd or so? That'd be 40 days?

Hey Graytail!

Thanks! She is at day 49 currently!

Anyone could comment on the trich shots please? for me they seem cloudy/amber - meaning a harvest within a week.
But i have never seen a pheno in any journal under 10 weeks...

Please help! :)
I want the high, but not the too early impotent one :)

Back
Top Bottom