InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

My wife is about to get on a plane for the UK so I'll miss her, but everything else it good here. Thanks GV!
Bruh if I new this sooner I would have had some of my finest put to one side for her! Jeeez

My wife is about to get on a plane for the UK so I'll miss her, but everything else it good here. Thanks GV!
Hell, if my wife was on a plane to the UK I'd miss her too. But everything else would be good here too! :)

Howdy folks! After another evening in the box with the dehuey last night, the CapJunky flowers have finally settled at 62% this morning, so here is the final weight:

That's 282g / 9.95 oz (1.99g/day).

And here they are all tucked away in jars for the cure:

Thanks for stopping by, and have yourselves a great weekend! :peace:

Quote:
I thought she just got back , what she forget something ? Hope her trip is safe and you mind your Ps and Qs
LOL she travels a bit. And I'll mind every letter that comes around to visit. :high-five:

Howdy folks! After another evening in the box with the dehuey last night, the CapJunky flowers have finally settled at 62% this morning, so here is the final weight:

Quote:

LOL she travels a bit. And I'll mind every letter that comes around to visit. :high-five:
Solid harvest! Nice basket of nugs. :high-five:

Solid harvest! Nice basket of nugs.
Thanks P9! Better a basket of nugs than a basket of deplorables I always say.
Nice!! A 6pack of full jars!
And that's the only 6 pack I'll ever have. :thumb:
Love those jars well done Shed. 🍋
Thank you Keith! Can't wait to see how many you fill with your hedges... :nomo:
That looks pretty Tasty! Nice haul!
Thanks MedSci! I'll get some some sort of smoke report in early November and then we'll see how tasty they turned out.
1.99g/day? NAH Shed, I smoke WAY more than that!
That's why I grow two at a time. ;)

Quote:

You make the best looking jars! Very nugilisious!

Quote:

nice haul Shed them jars look good full

Very nice Shed!

Those buds dried nicely -- so uniformly shaped that they look like pre-fabs! :Rasta:

Quote:

:drool:

You make the best looking jars! Very nugilisious!
LOL thanks Otter! And I've got plenty left for the Purple Ghost Candy (now in the box with the deheuy).
nice haul Shed them jars look good full
Thank you con, and I tend to overfill them rather than leave them 1/4 empty. I always figured that advice was for folks burping them.
I was close enough , Nice Haul Shed !! Well done
Thanks sb, your seeds are next. :nomo:
Very nice Shed!
Those buds dried nicely -- so uniformly shaped that they look like pre-fabs!
Thank you GDB, and the ones on top are 3D printed. :thumb:
:thanks:
What a beautiful display of jars! Nicely done.
I'm pretty good with straight lines. :) Thanks Carmen!

LOL thanks Otter! And I've got plenty left for the Purple Ghost Candy (now in the box with the deheuy).

Thank you con, and I tend to overfill them rather than leave them 1/4 empty. I always figured that advice was for folks burping them.

Thanks sb, your seeds are next. :nomo:

Thank you GDB, and the ones on top are 3D printed. :thumb:

:thanks:

I'm pretty good with straight lines. :) Thanks Carmen!
Brother you're always welcome and I'm always grateful for your help That's why I would like to nip my problem in the bud! I am handing over that bottle of calcium and magnesium to my uncle today let him destroy his own plants but not mine! I will never use that shit again and I'm glad you brought that picture of that auto up because yes I used that calcium and magnesium on its ass too while I thought it was doing that same shit so this shit's probably my fault and I probably screwed with her pH by doing that! I did move the light to 20 in like we discussed and it's turned down I added lime to the three plants last night I might add some to the top right for the hell of it I would like to have its up at least a couple points more as in 6.4 to My mother fucking pH testers got screwed last night accidentally knocked the whole fucking bottle of 4.0 over lost every bit of that shit so there went my chance of pHing anything. Smh. So we're going by knowledge brother lime and go with the flow see how they come about

Brother you're always welcome and I'm always grateful for your help That's why I would like to nip my problem in the bud! I am handing over that bottle of calcium and magnesium to my uncle today let him destroy his own plants but not mine! I will never use that shit again and I'm glad you brought that picture of that auto up because yes I used that calcium and magnesium on its ass too while I thought it was doing that same shit so this shit's probably my fault and I probably screwed with her pH by doing that! I did move the light to 20 in like we discussed and it's turned down I added lime to the three plants last night I might add some to the top right for the hell of it I would like to have its up at least a couple points more as in 6.4 to My mother fucking pH testers got screwed last night accidentally knocked the whole fucking bottle of 4.0 over lost every bit of that shit so there went my chance of pHing anything. Smh. So we're going by knowledge brother lime and go with the flow see how they come about
I think this was meant for your journal but thanks for the update!

Back
Top Bottom