InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy Saturday people and you're just in time for the final weight(s) of the summer grow. :ciao:

With a lot of help from the box with the mini dehuey in it, I managed to get the Purple Ghost Candy down to 62%:

That's 297g / 10.48oz (1.97g/day), and so as not to try and squeeze the flowers in, I used 7 jars:

I don't seem to have the "smaller plant" thing down as 10 oz is pretty much what I normally get. These were about 70 days in veg so maybe something closer to 50 would be better next summer. We'll see!

And last but not least (oh wait...definitely least), The Wizard auto:

That's 10.3g (0.11g/day). Here it is all jarred up for curing:

And that wraps up this bit of growing. Next week I'll start letting some bananas get over-ripe so I can try to sprout seeds from the 90s. 🌱 Stay tuned!

Happy Saturday people and you're just in time for the final weight(s) of the summer grow. :ciao:

With a lot of help from the box with the mini dehuey in it, I managed to get the Purple Ghost Candy down to 62%:

That's 297g / 10.48oz (1.97g/day), and so as not to try and squeeze the flowers in, I used 7 jars:

I don't seem to have the "smaller plant" thing down as 10 oz is pretty much what I normally get. These were about 70 days in veg so maybe something closer to 50 would be better next summer. We'll see!

And last but not least (oh wait...definitely least), The Wizard auto:

That's 10.3g (0.11g/day). Here it is all jarred up for curing:

And that wraps up this bit of growing. Next week I'll start letting some bananas get over-ripe so I can try to sprout seeds from the 90s. 🌱 Stay tuned!
Nice haul Shed 10.5oz sweet, 10g for the auto is more than what it looked like hopefully it cures up nice, can't wait to see the seed experiment will you be germinating some that are not treated?

Nice haul Shed 10.5oz sweet, 10g for the auto is more than what it looked like hopefully it cures up nice,
Thank you con, and the original odds were that there was just a joint's-worth there, so I hope you took the over!
can't wait to see the seed experiment will you be germinating some that are not treated?
As Frances McDormand once said: "Oh you betcha, yah."
Very nice haul!
Thanks MedSci!
Just under 7 z's per plant average!
:laugh:
I didn't expect 10 g on the Wizard Auto! But I am Happy you finished her.
Easy to grow, easy to trim...highly recommend!

as 10 oz is pretty much what I normally get.
Yeah, that's way too much weed.. 😁

Congrats on very nice (and nice looking) harvests, Shed..👍
And best of luck with the seed rejuvenation project🌱!

Back
Top Bottom