InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

So this is how it ends Shed? Nicely...again!

I hope the Wizard gets to one of your wordier testers. I'd really like to hear what that one is about! :Rasta:

Odd, I can't recall anyone giving a report on the PGC yet either, or the Cap Junky for that matter. I wonder if the growers know that volunteers for such tasks are plentiful! :Rasta:
Cap Junky was a strong smoke, that's my smoke report on it GDB.. šŸ˜‚

Cap Junky was a strong smoke, that's my smoke report on it GDB.. šŸ˜‚
Tastes great, clean strong high, bit more sativa than I expected but I mowed the lawn in a good mood.

My report

Just out of curiosity, and laziness... What would a "Normal Auto" average?
:cheesygrinsmiley:
If I take out the autos that came in under an ounce (there were seven) then my auto average is 2.85oz for the fifteen that remain. If you want even more info, the median comes in at 2.05oz, but I'll let you decide what "normal" is here!
So this is how it ends Shed? Nicely...again!
Thanks GDB!
I hope the Wizard gets to one of your wordier testers. I'd really like to hear what that one is about!
My plan is to get testers of all three plants to the same friend who gave me the 5 Killer Cookies and Grandpa's Moonshine (halfway down that post) reviews from last year's grow.

To get an idea of how many words that might be, you can find those reviews at the links in (your chain) their names.
:thumb:
Odd, I can't recall anyone giving a report on the PGC yet either, or the Cap Junky for that matter. I wonder if the growers know that volunteers for such tasks are plentiful!
LOL
The usual tester: "it gets me high"
True!
Wordier tester: "it gets me pretty high"
See above. ;)
Cap Junky was a strong smoke, that's my smoke report on it GDB..
My report: Tastes great, clean strong high, bit more sativa than I expected but I mowed the lawn in a good mood.
Thanks guys!

Good morning Shed. :) The PGC is very good. Mine took a little longer than average to cure.:hmmmm: Most strains that I grow are pretty well cured in six weeks. The PGC took a little over two months to start shedding some of the harshness. šŸ¤” It is stronger than average.:love: I believe it's stronger than the MAC that I grew at the same time. :hmmmm: The calyxes on the top buds are super rock hard. I often bust buds for smoking by hand rather than a grinder and the individual calyxes strongly resist my efforts.:oops: Little rocks.:cheesygrinsmiley: I am not good at describing taste/smell but there's a little bit of tanginess along with a smell I can't put my finger on.šŸ¤” There is a aftertaste on exhale that is quite pleasant. šŸ¤ 
Now I'll really step out there with my descriptor. šŸ™„ One of the smells I'm getting reminds me of the odor, left behind by the mosquito sprayer/fogger trucks that drove around the neighborhood during my youth in the 60's.:)

Oh and the PGC is a super good rosin maker.:cheesygrinsmiley: I'm only half done squishing what was set aside for rosin, and I've already got 16 disk made.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Good morning Shed. The PGC is very good. Mine took a little longer than average to cure. Most strains that I grow are pretty well cured in six weeks. The PGC took a little over two months to start shedding some of the harshness.
:thanks: gw, that's good to know so I don't get it out for a smoke report too early!
It is stronger than average. I believe it's stronger than the MAC that I grew at the same time.
Stronger would be great (my fam has a pretty high tolerance level). I have heard from my son's friends (he leaves baggies at their houses after he visits!) that my recent grows are stronger than my earlier ones, so this would reinforce everyone's high opinion. :)
The calyxes on the top buds are super rock hard. I often bust buds for smoking by hand rather than a grinder and the individual calyxes strongly resist my efforts. Little rocks.
I found the same thing, like the tops don't even feel like they're from a plant! I'll see how they do in the grinder in (now) two months.
I am not good at describing taste/smell but there's a little bit of tanginess along with a smell I can't put my finger on. There is a aftertaste on exhale that is quite pleasant. Now I'll really step out there with my descriptor.
Better than "it gets me high!" :thumb:
One of the smells I'm getting reminds me of the odor, left behind by the mosquito sprayer/fogger trucks that drove around the neighborhood during my youth in the 60's.\
Like Flit? That's what my mother would call the smell after the exterminators would spray the apartment building I lived in in the 60s.
Oh and the PGC is a super good rosin maker. I'm only half done squishing what was set aside for rosin, and I've already got 16 disk made.
I was thinking about getting a press but I'm not sure the rosin would ever get used. It's hard to vape without liquidizers and my wife is really fond of smoking flower. It reminds her of the cigarettes I made her give up before we got married.

Like Flit? That's what my mother would call the smell after the exterminators would spray the apartment building I lived in in the 60s.
Thanks for the link.:) Especially the part about the U2 spy plane fuel.:oops:
Sorta like the flit spayer, but a little more pleasant. šŸ¤” I used to like the smell of gasoline while it was being pumped, so others might not appreciate it.šŸ™„
I was thinking about getting a press but I'm not sure the rosin would ever get used. It's hard to vape without liquidizers and my wife is really fond of smoking flower. It reminds her of the cigarettes I made her give up before we got married.
I use liquidizer to make the juice for filling 510 thread cartridges.:) I don't believe it would work very well without it.šŸ¤” I love the convenience of hitting the cartridge vape just about anywhere.:love: My wife says she can't smell it, which gives me confidence to hit it out in public.šŸ¤  Just have to do so with "own the place", confidence. :snowboating:

Thanks for the link.:) Especially the part about the U2 spy plane fuel.:oops:
Sorta like the flit spayer, but a little more pleasant. šŸ¤” I used to like the smell of gasoline while it was being pumped, so others might not appreciate it.šŸ™„

I use liquidizer to make the juice for filling 510 thread cartridges.:) I don't believe it would work very well without it.šŸ¤” I love the convenience of hitting the cartridge vape just about anywhere.:love: My wife says she can't smell it, which gives me confidence to hit it out in public.šŸ¤  Just have to do so with "own the place", confidence. :snowboating:
What is the liquidizer made from? Happy Wednesday!! šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

Happy Saturday people and you're just in time for the final weight(s) of the summer grow. :ciao:

With a lot of help from the box with the mini dehuey in it, I managed to get the Purple Ghost Candy down to 62%:

That's 297g / 10.48oz (1.97g/day), and so as not to try and squeeze the flowers in, I used 7 jars:

I don't seem to have the "smaller plant" thing down as 10 oz is pretty much what I normally get. These were about 70 days in veg so maybe something closer to 50 would be better next summer. We'll see!

And last but not least (oh wait...definitely least), The Wizard auto:

That's 10.3g (0.11g/day). Here it is all jarred up for curing:

And that wraps up this bit of growing. Next week I'll start letting some bananas get over-ripe so I can try to sprout seeds from the 90s. šŸŒ± Stay tuned!
Nice work Shed! Those PGC buds are beautiful! Now for the awakening ala banana vapor help! Can't wait for that! I still have a bag of 70's seeds still in the freezer to try that have failed so far!
Frances McDormand
Best character ever!

Back
Top Bottom