InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday greetings everyone! I was going to do an update of just the sponsored prizes from my PhOTM in May, but last night I saw a new root on The Wizard auto, and this morning I saw this (day 19):

Nice to see new growth happening as it sets about getting a second set of fans!

On to the sponsors: here is some of the cool stuff I won for my first Photo of the Month. Still missing is the @Yocan Official Ziva Pro Vaporizer (and the SNS 217C from MOTY :eek:).

First up is some Pellezino Cookies fem beans from @Original Sensible Seeds:

It's a Zkittlez-based cross with DSD and some others in the mix, and it's listed as a 50/50 hybrid at 33% THC! Noice.

Next up is a cool spaceman mini bong from the good folks at @Hemper:

It's like smoking out of the helmet of a guy from Daft Punk. :)

I was supposed to get White Widow beans from @Growers Choice Seeds, but they sent Critical Purple Autos instead:

And if you need a 15% discount on their seeds you can use this code:

The folks at @Artrix sent along three Cubox disposable vape carts:

I guess you're supposed to fill these using syringes of resin/oil but they didn't come with instructions. I'm sure I'll find a home for them!

Let's not forget the good folks here at 420mag who sent along a collection of dube-tubes, weed containers, a 420 lighter, stickers, magnets, and the ever-delicious @Foods Alive Toasted Hemp Seeds:

Finally, even though the man of seeds is no longer a sponsor, I also got a pack of Jack Herer fems.

That's it from me today! I hope your week has been going smoothly and that your plants are growing happily. :peace:

Quotes:
Folks are seemingly free posting at the sponsor site minus some that want to go on their own. I'm so close to done I'll probably post to both but it matters not I'm thinking. Rob mentioned he'd try to hold them to contest parameters for us so protect that and good to go. Be nice if they prove themselves to be the awesome seed company I hoped they were becoming!
I was only posting here for the comparative so I guess I'll just post both plants together now...easier for me and easier for y'all!

Also, the man of seeds has left and come back before, so maybe they'll be back.
Give it a cool walk and voice, maybe a way about it, and there's something! I'd burn one with!
You're always welcome to hang out in my backyard with whatever beasts are around. :high-five:
Congrats on the excellent purchase GV, and the plants look great! Now I have to find out where they're living...
Plants look great shed sep for the no growing auto
Growing again, thanks sb!
Shame about seedsman , i have dealt with them a few times always good
I've found most of our seed sponsors pretty good to deal with, and we have loads!

The Wizard lives. Long live the Wizard! :Rasta:

Nice haul bro 👌 I've been using those small black tubes to hold my left over ground ganja for you know what 🤣

My windowsill plants got a month before they get a home maybe I was a bit early on the pop but I'll pop some more tomorrow 🤣

That looks sweeeet!

The Wizard lives. Long live the Wizard!
:green_heart:
That was a sweet pic! Awesome winnings Shed and I do appreciate playing in your garden!
:circle-of-love:
Nice prizes Shed!
:thanks:
Pellizino......Italian herbs I like that!
Taste like oregano? I like that!
The bong is cool too!
I'm deciding who gets to get it dirty first. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice haul bro I've been using those small black tubes to hold my left over ground ganja for you know what
Good idea to store the ABV in there (from the AirVape) for edibles!
My windowsill plants got a month before they get a home maybe I was a bit early on the pop but I'll pop some more tomorrow
What's a month among plants! The Wizard auto might be regular looking plant by then. :)
That looks sweeeet!
IKR? Smoking a space helmet!

I started Shedschlepping [tm] a couple of the 5 gallons today to see their best spot for light. Not sure if they will come back to the deck... need to protect them if not... just saw my first bunny 🐰! This is the side yard next to the deck stairs where the other photos have been taken. This spot gets almost 9 hours of direct sunlight.

Up the hill to the right is the tobacco so far. Supposedly poisonous to deer, but the ones around here...i dunno. They ate my tomatoes too🍅
17207415455002248898910213005235.jpg

I started Shedschlepping [tm] a couple of the 5 gallons today to see their best spot for light. Not sure if they will come back to the deck... need to protect them if not... just saw my first bunny 🐰! This is the side yard next to the deck stairs where the other photos have been taken. This spot gets almost 9 hours of direct sunlight.

Up the hill to the right is the tobacco so far. Supposedly poisonous to deer, but the ones around here...i dunno. They ate my tomatoes too
9 hours of sun is worth the schlep unless the wildlife find them. Might want to cage in that whole area with chicken wire!

Thursday greetings everyone! I was going to do an update of just the sponsored prizes from my PhOTM in May, but last night I saw a new root on The Wizard auto, and this morning I saw this (day 19):

Nice to see new growth happening as it sets about getting a second set of fans!

On to the sponsors: here is some of the cool stuff I won for my first Photo of the Month. Still missing is the @Yocan Official Ziva Pro Vaporizer (and the SNS 217C from MOTY :eek:).

First up is some Pellezino Cookies fem beans from @Original Sensible Seeds:

It's a Zkittlez-based cross with DSD and some others in the mix, and it's listed as a 50/50 hybrid at 33% THC! Noice.

It's like smoking out of the helmet of a guy from Daft Punk. :)

I was supposed to get White Widow beans from @Growers Choice Seeds, but they sent Critical Purple Autos instead:

And if you need a 15% discount on their seeds you can use this code:

The folks at @Artrix sent along three Cubox disposable vape carts:

I guess you're supposed to fill these using syringes of resin/oil but they didn't come with instructions. I'm sure I'll find a home for them!

Let's not forget the good folks here at 420mag who sent along a collection of dube-tubes, weed containers, a 420 lighter, stickers, magnets, and the ever-delicious @Foods Alive Toasted Hemp Seeds:

Finally, even though the man of seeds is no longer a sponsor, I also got a pack of Jack Herer fems.

That's it from me today! I hope your week has been going smoothly and that your plants are growing happily. :peace:

Quotes:

I was only posting here for the comparative so I guess I'll just post both plants together now...easier for me and easier for y'all!

Also, the man of seeds has left and come back before, so maybe they'll be back.

You're always welcome to hang out in my backyard with whatever beasts are around. :high-five:

Congrats on the excellent purchase GV, and the plants look great! Now I have to find out where they're living...

Growing again, thanks sb!

I've found most of our seed sponsors pretty good to deal with, and we have loads!
Awesome swag Shedster congrats 🍾. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo: :cheer::party:

I hope you all had a chance to take a look at @Carcass' outside beauties this afternoon, so I'll follow that with what's happening with my Summer grow!

I'm calling Saturday the first day of pistils on the Purple Ghost Candy, which was flip day 9:

I don't track that but I know some people do so I thought I'd include it. And Sunday was the first pistils on the CapJunky (flip day 10):

As long as I was taking pics on Sunday I thought I'd get some of the whole plants, so here is the PGC:

One of the branches:

And the CapJunky:

And both together:

You can see a little yellow on the bottom of the CJ, and those are pretty much the only leaves the plant is losing so far this entire grow. I believe they were eaten in the early thripscapade so I don't think that even counts!

Finally, I thought I'd get a pic of the new growth yesterday on The Wizard auto on day 22:

It's funky but chic!
That's it from me today, and I hope all is well with you and the folks you care about. :green_heart:

Quotes:
Prizes and more prizes man i hate that I even think about all that goodness , well deserved merch. you work hard at it ! Congratulations
Thank you sb, and try not to think about what you hate...let Calgon take you away! :)
Awesome swag Shedster congrats. CL🍀.
Thanks Captain, and I hope you spend more time on the site soon!

I hope you all had a chance to take a look at @Carcass' outside beauties this afternoon, so I'll follow that with what's happening with my Summer grow!

I'm calling Saturday the first day of pistils on the Purple Ghost Candy, which was flip day 9:

I don't track that but I know some people do so I thought I'd include it. And Sunday was the first pistils on the CapJunky (flip day 10):

As long as I was taking pics on Sunday I thought I'd get some of the whole plants, so here is the PGC:

One of the branches:

And the CapJunky:

And both together:

You can see a little yellow on the bottom of the CJ, and those are pretty much the only leaves the plant is losing so far this entire grow. I believe they were eaten in the early thripscapade so I don't think that even counts!

Finally, I thought I'd get a pic of the new growth yesterday on The Wizard auto on day 22:

It's funky but chic!
That's it from me today, and I hope all is well with you and the folks you care about. :green_heart:

Quotes:

Thank you sb, and try not to think about what you hate...let Calgon take you away! :)

Thanks Captain, and I hope you spend more time on the site soon!
Just imagine the strength this little one has in its nervous system to continue so far!

Thanks Ke0ncp...you and Otter both! (You must have missed this last week.)
I think 🤔 since I don’t have anything going on that I’ll prolly just be dropping by every now n then. But wishing everyone all the best. CL🍀. :thumb: :ciao:

Those big girls look great, Shed- You could play pool on those canopies!👍
That little one really surprised me- I didn't think she had a move to make,
but she figured one out...she's a determined little thing.💚

Back
Top Bottom