InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thursday update, the one where I top the Queen G auto on day 25!

Here's it was before snipping:

And the top (shhh...it doesn't know what's coming):

Off with its head (6th node):

I also took off the first node since it was really underperforming:

In a couple of days I'll see if there's enough growth on top to put the StankClips® on.

Over on the Ruby Tuesday auto, more PM:

I doused it with neem since it's not really in flower yet. Here's the SaugaView®:

And head on:

Every node is tied down now with the exception of the first. I've been weighing removing one side or both of those, or just continue to push them up to the canopy. We'll see!

That's it from me, and I hope your week is winding down correctly. :thumb:

I feel the need to comment so that you won't think your grow is "dull." 🥱

LOL dull is the word Jon! You're the only comment on my pics from yesterday.
:laugh:
lmao! Is everyone in holiday mode?!
I'm so confused now. When did you top the Ruby Tuesday, or hasn't that been done yet? I'm interested to see what you do with 6 nodes on the Queen G now.
So neem for pm in veg? I did not know that.

Thursday update, the one where I top the Queen G auto on day 25!

Here's it was before snipping:

And the top (shhh...it doesn't know what's coming):

I also took off the first node since it was really underperforming:

In a couple of days I'll see if there's enough growth on top to put the StankClips® on.

I doused it with neem since it's not really in flower yet. Here's the SaugaView®:

And head on:

Every node is tied down now with the exception of the first. I've been weighing removing one side or both of those, or just continue to push them up to the canopy. We'll see!

That's it from me, and I hope your week is winding down correctly. :thumb:
Topping an auto? You like to live dangerously Shedster. I don’t think if I ever grew one again I would do anything that might stunt it. Fingers crossed 🤞 though. CL🍀

Buds is Not what Shed want to hear Nick where you been ? 🥦 🌪️ closest thing to buds they got Broccoli lol
I know he doesn’t want to hear that. That’s why he stopped growing autos!

My autos are all tiny as well. I might pop another one in a minute. I do have a beautiful auto growing now. Looks like a Christmas tree and has these crazy serrated leaves. But its only about 20-22” tall in full flower 😂

I missed the date for the contests this month like a klutz but with the right photo she might have been a POTM contender.

For @Jon and others growing monster autos full respect. Its a skill I definitely don't have. I’m just hoping Shed figures it out so I can copy him!

IMG_8663.jpeg
IMG_8662.jpeg
IMG_8659.jpeg
IMG_8660.jpeg
IMG_8741.jpeg

I know he doesn’t want to hear that. That’s why he stopped growing autos!

My autos are all tiny as well. I might pop another one in a minute. I do have a beautiful auto growing now. Looks like a Christmas tree and has these crazy serrated leaves. But its only about 20-22” tall in full flower 😂

I missed the date for the contests this month like a klutz but with the right photo she might have been a POTM contender.

For @Jon and others growing monster autos full respect. Its a skill I definitely don't have. I’m just hoping Shed figures it out so I can copy him!

IMG_8663.jpeg
IMG_8662.jpeg
IMG_8659.jpeg
IMG_8660.jpeg
IMG_8741.jpeg
Nice plant at sunset Nick!

Back in a bit. Painting all day because my son's coming home from school a day early. He was exposed to covid at an after-finals party and wanted to get home before he showed any symptoms if he gets it.

To answer the immediate question, yes flowers on the Ruby Tuesday auto:
20231216_113651.jpg

For the record we're at 10 days after topping.

More later! 🖌️
Holding thumbs he doesn't come down with Covid! Poor bloke. Will he be isolated for a few days, or just masked and sanitizing?
Congrats on flowers.

Ruby's about to start showing off on every day of the week! :Rasta:

Smart man he is Shed! Hoping for none of that!
Ruby Tuesday was a pretty good song in its day though a bit of a breakup song! I'm a Stones fan.
Isn’t it some kind of franchise restaurant/ bar? CL🍀

Back in a bit. Painting all day because my son's coming home from school a day early. He was exposed to covid at an after-finals party and wanted to get home before he showed any symptoms if he gets it.

To answer the immediate question, yes flowers on the Ruby Tuesday auto:
20231216_113651.jpg

For the record we're at 10 days after topping.

More later! 🖌️
Flower allready how many days since it sprouted ? looks good though

Back
Top Bottom