InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Kinda looks like a tomato plant in one picture, but I vote to early to tell.

U play sax @Bigsaxxy
LOL, a tomato plant, I will give it a couple more weeks @nobodyhere its too early for me to tell too, here's another pic
20190728_203023.jpg
20190728_202441.jpg

Looking good in here Shed, lots in roll as always. :)

Holding fingers crossed to that drought test u got going.

Thanks Crazy! Speaking of the drought test, it didn't last long. Here is the Bedroom Cookies update this morning:

Looked close to death, so I watered it! In terms of increasing terpenes, I'd have to say no. I'll get trichome pics tomorrow and see if there was any movement on that front, but I don't think so.

It seems hard to let plants in ProMix HP go dry for any length of time, given the porosity of the medium. Maybe if these same plants were in 25 gallon pots there would be enough residual moisture to slow the drying process down, but these really need water every other day. I can't wait to get a look at the rootball of the BC. I believe it is a solid mass, and probably would have benefited from some @Derbybud root coring. Maybe I'll do the other two... :hmmmm: .

Happy Thursday!

Thanks Crazy! Speaking of the drought test, it didn't last long. Here is the Bedroom Cookies update this morning:

Looked close to death, so I watered it! In terms of increasing terpenes, I'd have to say no. I'll get trichome pics tomorrow and see if there was any movement on that front, but I don't think so.

It seems hard to let plants in ProMix HP go dry for any length of time, given the porosity of the medium. Maybe if these same plants were in 25 gallon pots there would be enough residual moisture to slow the drying process down, but these really need water every other day. I can't wait to get a look at the rootball of the BC. I believe it is a solid mass, and probably would have benefited from some @Derbybud root coring. Maybe I'll do the other two... :hmmmm: .

Happy Thursday!

Makes me thirsty just looking at her. Good experiment though... curious to see if she puts out more trichs after she has had a drink.

You can also parch them by tossing enough water down the top to keep it going - like 1/3 of what they need. I get lazy with mine, see that they need water, but it's not a good time to do the full soaking, so I pour a few cups of water over the topsoil, and do the soak the next day or even the day after.

:bongrip:

Of course we do!

From Derby:
From the top and only go about 3/4 of the way down.
I do it every week or 2 and can't believe the root ball mass.

Tanks Shed & Derby! Do the holes stay open for long, or do you need to keep re-poking them every now and again?

Thanks Graytail! Mine dry out top to bottom all at the same time because of the size of the rootball. Does your system work for a plant like that?

Well, I'm in plastic pots and you're in fabric, so your bottom soil will be drier than mine, but it should still be moist after the top dries out. The plant will show stress from the dry topsoil, so if you solve that, it'll perk back up.

Back
Top Bottom