InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Last chance to vote in the monthly contests. If you haven't voted already get out there and do so. There's a close battle for NOTM. It's easy and fun. I figured it out in a week, so most people will be able to do it in two minutes. That's all it takes.

Last chance to vote in the monthly contests. If you haven't voted already get out there and do so. There's a close battle for NOTM. It's easy and fun. I figured it out in a week, so most people will be able to do it in two minutes. That's all it takes.

Good reminder, Sauga. I'll cross-post it in the chem comparison thread.

I'm sure it does, but I haven't sprayed spinosad lately as I've been spraying the Garden Friendly Fungicide. Aphids are a breeze to kill with the soap spray.
Can you determine if my plant is a girl or boy @InTheShed
20190731_171348.jpg
20190731_165457.jpg

Can you determine if my plant is a girl or boy @InTheShed
Howdy BS and :welcome: to both the site and my grow journal! I'd say it's a bit early to tell at least from those two pics. I see bits that look like pistils and something resembling a pollen sac, so I'd say give it another few days at least. It doesn't look like any other plants would be in jeopardy if you wait for confirmation.

I'm thinking female though.

[yes...I teed that up for y'all]

Howdy BS and :welcome: to both the site and my grow journal! I'd say it's a bit early to tell at least from those two pics. I see bits that look like pistils and something resembling a pollen sac, so I'd say give it another few days at least. It doesn't look like any other plants would be in jeopardy if you wait for confirmation.

I'm thinking female though.

[yes...I teed that up for y'all]
Okay thanks

Back
Top Bottom