InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Looking scrumptious
Thanks Chris!
Both look very well and super frosty, but the BRC has some green/white pistils which may be an indicator to go a bit longer. I say take the Berry now/soon and wait a bit more for the BRC.
Leave the berry bomb til 63 days and cut or maybe you'd like more amber. You want sleep meds right?
Berry looks right but cookies need time by what I see.
Slow day here today! So tabulating the huge numbers of votes, we have 2 for harvest BeBo and leave Bedroom Cookies, and 1 for leave BeBo with no opinion on Bedroom Cookies.

I'm leaning toward Skybound and Derby, as Berry Bomb is looking cloudy to me while Bedroom Cookies still has too much clear.

@Agemon...is the BeBo only sleep meds if you let it go amber?

Howdy Shed.
If you have a moment can you come and take a quick look at my G13 Haze?
It's on the most recent post of my Barney's journal. I sure would appreciate your help.
I didn't want to post pics on your journal.

Never occurred to me to be a Viking! I'll see if I can work that into my dreams now, starting with the nose guard!

Oh, speaking of nose guards...last night I was playing on the floor with the puppy and ended up with with a scratch from her toenail just below my right eye, like it missed my eyeball by the thickness of my eyelid :eek:.

It started swelling within about 30 seconds so I reached for the skin salve (not the topical oil), and the swelling was gone within a couple of minutes. I love that stuff!

I'll echo what most of the others have said. Berry Bomb is ready now. BC is almost ready - I'm not sure if one more full week might be too long. You need to retire so that you can harvest on a Wednesday if needed. ;)

By the way, not too many trichome shots in my opinion. :)

Hah, of course I am not voting, I am still trying to figure out what I am looking at. Hey Shed, may I throw a question at you? You had told me to harvest AT lights-on. Does that have to do with the low chlorophyll level just before lights on? And, if that be the case, would it be okay for me to harvest in the middle of the night, as opposed to when my lights come on at 10 am? Is the chlorophyll level low in the lights out mode all night? Reason I'm asking is, with home intruders and work, and you know, just life in general, it would be easier to do it in the middle of the night. Your girls are looking good, of course as always! Grow buddy Grow. Have a blessed evening.

Highya ITS,

Trichomes look great! Ladies look great! I would think it's up to you when to chop based on personal preferences. I like sativas for the energy. I'm starting to like indicas as I get older and a little more sedentary. No danger of being ripped off, tornados, floods, bud rot, etc, I'd let them go. Based of previous posts, my vote would be to chop them all on Sunday of you can't wait another week. Ultimately, it's your call. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom