InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

can wait for the iPad trichome check though! :nomo:

Well - it didnt change my mind. The sugarleaf amber isn’t even that much and in this zoom in screenshot...
D00549BB-92FD-48D2-A593-458BDF3E8DB8.jpeg

To my eye there is still about 20-30% that are mostly clear. Esp noticeable to the left of centre ;)

That said - I thought that pic from last year’s also looked like it had a fair amount of more-clear-than-cloudy trich heads as well, so if you liked that one, this one may be just fine for you. It’s so much into the personal preference zone at this stage. Funny too - I remember this time last year a certain Shed-dwelling plant-schleper talking me off the edge of an early harvest because he said many of the trichs were still clear... I’ve been more mindful ever since :cheesygrinsmiley:

those of you who are wondering what we're talking about
Every 5 minutes or so today... wha ? :laughtwo:

Well - it didnt change my mind. The sugarleaf amber isn’t even that much and in this zoom in screenshot...
To my eye there is still about 20-30% that are mostly clear. Esp noticeable to the left of centre ;)
That said - I thought that pic from last year’s also looked like it had a fair amount of more-clear-than-cloudy trich heads as well, so if you liked that one, this one may be just fine for you. It’s so much into the personal preference zone at this stage. Funny too - I remember this time last year a certain Shed-dwelling plant-schleper talking me off the edge of an early harvest because he said many of the trichs were still clear... I’ve been more mindful ever since :cheesygrinsmiley:
Okay, I'm convinced. Thank you Amy. :adore: Next Friday, more trichome pics! But what the heck am I going to do this weekend then? Too early to thin the Candidas and the next AK and the BC won't take long to prune...

Nap?

Well, you could always harvest half of it this weekend and the rest next weekend. Then your wife could do a comparison study. :)
I actually did something like that last year, and to be honest I couldn't tell the difference. :hmmmm:

It’ll still be zippy chatty in a week. It will be better, deeper, more rich zippy chatty. With less heart racy anxiety potential and a longer lasting effect. Test bud tonight sounds good - quick dry and toke!
I’m with her.

Looked to me like a good majority were cloudy. A few clears, and a few amber.

I think you're good. I'm gonna start letting mine grow a bit longer this time.

I think I harvested Moby Dick a week or so early. That bud is extremely racey! I really gotta watch how much I get into that jar. My anxiety can get haywire.... but, my house is always clean.

LoL
[/QUOT
I’d chop like Preston said shed..

D00549BB-92FD-48D2-A593-458BDF3E8DB8.jpeg

Every 5 minutes or so today... wha ? :laughtwo:
I’ve been waiting for like an easy three weeks now been holding cloudy forever .

Hoping any day I see some amber I can start saying okay what are these ratios calling for. Ie ; 60/40 , 80,20 etc and then I go by that . So if it was 60/40 I aim for about 40% amber almost

What's Up Shed! Enjoying the weekend sun with the plants?

I missed your PC and Sour G harvests. They look amazing, the PC finished with a nice hue. I'm glad I didn't miss all the Action. The Candidas are beasts already! :bravo:

Oh and using the Cloning method you shared. Almost every cutting I took rooted. Thanks for the tips and tricks man! :Namaste:

I’ve been waiting for like an easy three weeks now been holding cloudy forever .

Hoping any day I see some amber I can start saying okay what are these ratios calling for. Ie ; 60/40 , 80,20 etc and then I go by that . So if it was 60/40 I aim for about 40% amber almost
Joe, if I’m reading that right, you’re saying that you wait for 40% amber on a 60/40 hybrid? If so, which is the sativa and which the indica in that 60/40?

That seems a wild way to do it. 40% is a lot of amber :eek:

Actually tho’, I did see a pic of a pure Sativa with about that much (maybe more) recently that the person who posted said was deliberate cause he loved the high but it was way too speedy/trippy when all cloudy - so there’s scope that’s for sure.

The more I read and the more I harvest myself and consume it the more I find that Sativa or Sativa dominant plants are just fine with a bit of amber (10-15%) and Indica and Indica dominant plants are often better if harvested with very low amounts of amber. Unless I want it particularly sedative.

It’s all very personal so I’m finding that over time I’m learning heaps about what other folks have experienced, how the plants ripen, and then how that applies to what I like or need. It’s a process! And. Super fun one at that :D

I hope the weekend is full of naps, Shed! :high-five:

Joe, if I’m reading that right, you’re saying that you wait for 40% amber on a 60/40 hybrid? If so, which is the sativa and which the indica in that 60/40?

That seems a wild way to do it. 40% is a lot of amber :eek:

Actually tho’, I did see a pic of a pure Sativa with about that much (maybe more) recently that the person who posted said was deliberate cause he loved the high but it was way too speedy/trippy when all cloudy - so there’s scope that’s for sure.

The more I read and the more I harvest myself and consume it the more I find that Sativa or Sativa dominant plants are just fine with a bit of amber (10-15%) and Indica and Indica dominant plants are often better if harvested with very low amounts of amber. Unless I want it particularly sedative.

It’s all very personal so I’m finding that over time I’m learning heaps about what other folks have experienced, how the plants ripen, and then how that applies to what I like or need. It’s a process! And. Super fun one at that :D

I hope the weekend is full of naps, Shed! :high-five:
Well I guess I’ll find out this run Amy as purple monkey balls in fridge along with white widow x atf . Pmb no real visible amber crazy cloudy though. Will keep you posted on what I find :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom