InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Definitely not looking for body stone. My wife is a sativa girl. Any indicas are for the rare sleepytime meds or for my dad's cookies. I'm thinking the question is really about clear vs cloudy.
Looked to me like a good majority were cloudy. A few clears, and a few amber.

I think you're good. I'm gonna start letting mine grow a bit longer this time.

I think I harvested Moby Dick a week or so early. That bud is extremely racey! I really gotta watch how much I get into that jar. My anxiety can get haywire.... but, my house is always clean.

LoL

but since I don't spray anything with oil on my flowers
Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were in flower or not. If I have to make it in the future I will get the pure castille. Is yours the liquid type?

my house is always clean.
LOL!
Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were in flower or not. If I have to make it in the future I will get the pure castille. Is yours the liquid type?
The ones with the aphids are in flower. I usually go with neem for vegging plants, but sometimes it's easier to grab the iso spray bottle. My castille is the liquid in the big bottle with all the great Dr Bronner's advice on it :)

182c23e5a9b139cbde9f387b4b712a0e_medium.png

amber is only on the sugar leaves,
Exactly and I see lots of clearness elsewhere. I’m on my phone rn tho so maybe that’s a factor.

CBN is actually about 10-20% the strength of THC (learnt about that in my course this week) so things aren’t getting that stoney yet. I like sativa highness too. And I’ve learnt that sativas don’t get as stoney as non sativas with the same amount of amber.

Me? I’d still wait - but you have lots of votes to chop... and probably want to do it on the weekend. So...

:Namaste:

LOL!

The ones with the aphids are in flower. I usually go with neem for vegging plants, but sometimes it's easier to grab the iso spray bottle. My castille is the liquid in the big bottle with all the great Dr Bronner's advice on it :)

182c23e5a9b139cbde9f387b4b712a0e_medium.png
The first time i bought it, it was as a novelty because of the hilariously bizarre label.

Shed, I’m going to wait until I harvest the flower tent. Then I can divide the outdoor plants up between the two tents. I’ll run 15/9 and shoot for putting my plants outside May 1st.

At least this way, if they go into flower I can ditch them and start over before May 1st. From now on, I gotta be more careful about my vegging times.

On the topic of chop or not: SweetSue has been championing the benefits of taking the plants earlier than we are used to. I’m still saying chop.

Exactly and I see lots of clearness elsewhere. I’m on my phone rn tho so maybe that’s a factor.
CBN is actually about 10-20% the strength of THC (learnt about that in my course this week) so things aren’t getting that stoney yet. I like sativa highness too. And I’ve learnt that sativas don’t get as stoney as non sativas with the same amount of amber.
Me? I’d still wait - but you have lots of votes to chop... and probably want to do it on the weekend. So...
:Namaste:
Great info on the CBN strength :thanks:. 420 lists it as 35% indica and 65% sativa, so it's tough to call it a real sativa. And since it's this weekend or wait a week, I should probably take it this weekend.
The first time i bought it, it was as a novelty because of the hilariously bizarre label.
I bought my first bottle (peppermint version) back in the mid-80s (when I could read that fine print without glasses ;)), and read it out loud to a friend of mine on the phone. We were hysterical the whole time and I remember it over 30 years later! I've used it as shampoo, body wash, toothpaste, and ant killer. Handy stuff :thumb:.
Shed, I’m going to wait until I harvest the flower tent. Then I can divide the outdoor plants up between the two tents. I’ll run 15/9 and shoot for putting my plants outside May 1st.

At least this way, if they go into flower I can ditch them and start over before May 1st. From now on, I gotta be more careful about my vegging times.

On the topic of chop or not: SweetSue has been championing the benefits of taking the plants earlier than we are used to. I’m still saying chop.
She has been pushing early chop times lately hasn't she!

You and me both on the vegging times :). Your plan sounds like a good one.

SweetSue has been championing the benefits of taking the plants earlier than we are used to

Yeah - but she’s the lunatic fringe :laughtwo: and gives “racy” a whole new meaning :D:love:

I tried a test bud off the white widow yesterday - taken at just over 6 weeks and it was great (it’s a 50/50 hybrid). Zippy chatty high, a lot racier on the heart than is ok for me and it was fairly short lived. It mellowed nicely.

That’s what early harvests feel like - wild and racy and over quickly. I prefer the ‘tone’ to be a bit more full and rich in personality and to last longer. I feel like I’m getting that from being more patient on recent harvests.

My anxiety can get haywire.... but, my house is always clean.

LoL
:laughtwo:

I tried a test bud off the white widow yesterday - taken at just over 6 weeks and it was great (it’s a 50/50 hybrid). Zippy chatty high, a lot racier on the heart than is ok for me and it was fairly short lived. It mellowed nicely.
That’s what early harvests feel like - wild and racy and over quickly. I prefer the ‘tone’ to be a bit more full and rich in personality and to last longer. I feel like I’m getting that from being more patient on recent harvests.
My wife does want the zippy chatty highs though. I could take a tester tonight and see how it goes over...
Yeah - but she’s the lunatic fringe :laughtwo: and gives “racy” a whole new meaning :D
Yes. Yes she does! I'm waiting on an IIP clone. Might have to do a staggered harvest on that one as I think Sue was taking that down really early!

You and me both on the vegging times :). Your plan sounds like a good one.
Best solution I can think of. Might even go ahead and start the new seeds at the same time I make the change. That way I won’t be disappointed.

It’ll still be zippy chatty in a week. It will be better, deeper, more rich zippy chatty. With less heart racy anxiety potential and a longer lasting effect. Test bud tonight sounds good - quick dry and toke!
Damnit.. okay AG gives a great argument to keep it around. She’s right the effects will be shorter lived.

Back
Top Bottom