InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

For @newty :
full
:bravo: #wwnd

Nice start to the harvest festival! :cheer:

She is a bit leafy but none the less frosty. If nothing else you'll have plenty of trim for oil. Looks like trim hell with all those leaves. Nice job with what you had to work with weather wise.
Thanks Derby! If it leans indica in its effects then most of it is going to butter for my dad's cookies anyway! I'm finally running out of the Blueberry auto I've put aside for him. I'm okay with a little trim hell for as often as I harvest. I'm sure by Sunday I'll be as sick of it as Van gets :).
Looks great even though it’s not the density you were looking for! Great stuff Shed and the structure looks great as well!
Structure turned out well...thanks Dutch! Though I probably could have taken off a few more of the skinny stalks that ended up with just tiny buds at the top. Next time and better weather. :thumb:
Will be some nice bud despite the leaves.
I hope so Penny!
That's the great bit about cloning, you get to "Try Try Again!"
Yupper! That PC top is getting lanky from lack of good light, so starting Sunday night I get to shift plants around. I just have to figure out which grow to make it part of (of which grow to make it a part?). Time to do a flow chart perhaps...
#wwnd
Nice start to the harvest festival!
Thank you Amy, and I know exactly #wnwhd...she would have only had 16 tops instead of ± 35 :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to get serious about a schedule for the next six months. Y'all may have to indulge me if I think out loud here later!

Any time BNJ! Glad to help.

Of course AW...I'm one of those who likes to point folks to the source of great info (credit where it's due). :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday update: Peyote Critical harvest time! Vegged for 115 days, flip day 54, leafy AF with no solid buds. Let's get to the pics!

Here it is just before the chop. The leaves went purple with the fade:

There are so many little buds and stems that it didn't fit in the bowl. Harvest weight with stems came in at 670 grams before the wash. I'll get another weight just before I hang it to dry.

For @newty :

Plant structure:

Nutrient highway, and the makings of a pipe per @BeezLuiz's instructions:

All rinsed and ready to drip dry in front of the big fans:

But first, a visitor:

That was my morning! When I get home tonight I'll take the rest of the fans off and do a minor trim, and hang them in the box to dry.

One down, two to go! :surf:
God is that one good looking plant!!!!

Glad to see you got all those pesky leaves and buds out of the way. Now we can see what pipe-making materials you have there! ;)

Y'all may have to indulge me if I think out loud here later!
Yes please! I’m trying to plan things out better myself. I’d love to see your process. As VG says - peer into your mind!

Back
Top Bottom