InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya Shed,

Great journal you have! Loved all the interaction. You have a large following. Nice happy place, here. I also love your sense of humor. I used to be like that, but too many people get offended (seems harmless to me, but some will take offense too easily). You have learned a lot, and help many along the way. I like that, too. I still have more to read (yes, I'm slow (think stoner)). I'll be through tomorrow. Cheers

Sup shedderino!

Happy shatterday slash nap day!

Plants look great there man. I have learned the woody no read method of cruising journals, and it's still taking some effort as I like to read everything when time permits. Makes it even tougher now that you're such a decorated member. That sounded funny. I'll leave on that note.

Highya Shed,
Great journal you have! Loved all the interaction. You have a large following. Nice happy place, here. I also love your sense of humor. I used to be like that, but too many people get offended (seems harmless to me, but some will take offense too easily). You have learned a lot, and help many along the way. I like that, too. I still have more to read (yes, I'm slow (think stoner)). I'll be through tomorrow. Cheers
When you say "more to read" do you mean you started from the top? That's nuts :). Feel free though if you are writing my biography...

Most of the folks here get my sense of humor by now, but I try to tread lightly with folks who are new to me. Dry and sarcastic doesn't always come across well in text :rolleyes:
Like it says in the title, jump in any time! Any time you want to get caught up just go back to the last update.
Sup shedderino!
Happy shatterday slash nap day!
Plants look great there man. I have learned the woody no read method of cruising journals, and it's still taking some effort as I like to read everything when time permits. Makes it even tougher now that you're such a decorated member. That sounded funny. I'll leave on that note.
Nap accomplished! At least you know how to read...;). Pic update late tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks for noticing the decorations:party:

How's the nice weather treating ya Shed?
Very nice! The plants all got about 7 hours of direct sunlight today. Then it turned windy and chilly so into their respective nighttime homes they went (see flowchart for reference).

Off to a housewarming party...talk to y'all later!

Morning Shed and fellow :420:friends.
Morning AW! Sunny this morning then boom! Clouds came in fast...plants are tucked in their protected daytime spots.
Wow, it really did get cold down there!
Greetings MrS! Congratulations on the MOTM nom for February :thumb:. Was certainly L.A. cold when I took my dog out for a walk at midnight ;).
Hi Ms Gardner. :ciao:

My son and I will be cleaning the house this afternoon because my wife is out of town and I like her to come home to a place where she doesn't feel like there's anything she needs to do. So I'll be on later to catch you up on my stuff and catch up on all of your stuff as well.

Have a great rest of your Sunday and can someone explain this emoji::nervous-guy:?

Hey btw - I discovered that if you type the first few letters of emoji text after a colon, you get the emojis popping up... e.g if I type :lau ... a pop up appears and you can select which one you want - nice :)

Back
Top Bottom