InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I want to drop this here as a record of when I started roughing up half the AK-47 to follow up on a post that @BobbyZ put on SweetSue's oil thread here about what they do in Jamaica. The rough up the stems and leaves of the plants after they go into flower.

He got these results, which make me want to try it. I marked off one half the AK and basically did what they to in the video only with less enthusiasm! In the video they're also scraping the finger hash off their hands. I'm just doing it to see whether I can see a difference in the buds like Bobby does.

Start at 21:16

That’s one of the episodes I have watched. I remember the guy making Charas, but I don’t remember anything about rubbing the stems for other purposes. ... I’ll have to watch it again. What does it do? (Apart from release some aroma, as Archi says)

Way cool. I've been to the Island three times and watching that makes me wanna go back again. I just feel so relaxed everytime I think about it.
Charas is new to me and it was amazing how much he pulled off one hand for 1-2 hours work. Great way to spend an evening passing a lit stick around the campfire :blunt:
Interesting to hear your report at the end Shed.

I want to drop this here as a record of when I started roughing up half the AK-47 to follow up on a post that @BobbyZ put on SweetSue's oil thread here about what they do in Jamaica. The rough up the stems and leaves of the plants after they go into flower.

He got these results, which make me want to try it. I marked off one half the AK and basically did what they to in the video only with less enthusiasm! In the video they're also scraping the finger hash off their hands. I'm just doing it to see whether I can see a difference in the buds like Bobby does.

Seeing this just makes me want to go to Jamaica even more! That hash blunt looked delectable! I can’t wait less than 2months away!!

Man these episodes of strainhunter just have to make you wanna go there. Are there any wheelchair friendly fields out there?:cheesygrinsmiley: I just diy a mpv version haha. These guys really have a wicked job and i still cant believe our beloved franco isnt with us anymore.

This method is something i would love to try on plants that aint mine :laughtwo:

This will be great! I’m going to watch. I hope it unlocks the stored potential of your buds. If anyone wants to try, you can experiment on just one decent bud sight... I’m hoping we can get more people to try and figure out benefits and reactions of different strains. Keep her green friends.
And just FYI, this dramatically increased the size of my buds, I wasn’t chasing the chara. I don’t grow enough plants for that.
:popcorn:

don’t remember anything about rubbing the stems for other purposes. ... I’ll have to watch it again. What does it do?
I see now it was bobbyZ where the after effect got you interested, Shed :). This will be fascinating to watch. You might as well collect some charas while you’re at it though... yum...
Man these episodes of strainhunter just have to make you wanna go there. Are there any wheelchair friendly fields out there?:cheesygrinsmiley: I just diy a mpv version haha. These guys really have a wicked job and i still cant believe our beloved franco isnt with us anymore.

This method is something i would love to try on plants that aint mine :laughtwo:

Hey NS

I’ve been researching “all terrain” wheelchairs lately. Not the super rugged ones, but ones that can handle uneven ground really well. There’s some great ones out there. Hauling it into the Jamaican mountains in a rickety truck might not be so easy - but there are ones that’ll go great once you get there! :D

I see now it was bobbyZ where the after effect got you interested, Shed :). This will be fascinating to watch. You might as well collect some charas while you’re at it though... yum...

Hey NS

I’ve been researching “all terrain” wheelchairs lately. Not the super rugged ones, but ones that can handle uneven ground really well. There’s some great ones out there. Hauling it into the Jamaican mountains in a rickety truck might not be so easy - but there are ones that’ll go great once you get there! :D
Hey If I ever get the oppertunity to try that, i’m Absolutely willing to go. Enough meds on the way :slide:

An impossibility. 9pages since thursday... ive learned my lesson with shed. You gotta start from the last page and work backwards lol
I just spent a week away. Looks like he is still growing weed well. I just read the previous day's update.

Was devastated in the last episode when they announced it.... what a King!

I Could not believe it at first tbh. And not in a fight, by cops or any bizarre reason I Could think of... man his spirit Will be missed as much as honored.

Next to the grief i think we should Also celebrate the Things he Did brought us:Namaste:

I Could not believe it at first tbh. And not in a fight, by cops or any bizarre reason I Could think of... man his spirit Will be missed as much as honored.

Next to the grief i think we should Also celebrate the Things he Did brought us:Namaste:
what happened, or what episode discusses it?

Back
Top Bottom