InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Spent the worst 8 years of my life in Rochester and Brooklyn. Don't miss the snow. F-that. My left hand still hurts everytime it gets cold. People were cool though....some of them.

Year of it was in lakawanna. It's a white hell.

Best part of it. XC skiing/boarding with the amish. Those women can cook. Very cool people.

Rochester and Brooklyn are similar the way Las Vegas and Toad Suck, Arkansas are.

Where's the jewish deli in toad suck?

And I have yet to find a "Liver Night" in vegas. Unless it's 'waste your liver'

I have a friend whom is a very talented welder who lives not far from Toad Suck. Maybe in south suck. Arkansas has some of the best welders in the world, they actually still teach it in schools.

I love that you linked it!
:high-five:
Well I've been there but wanted to make sure no one thought it was made up like East Fuckitsville!
Where's the jewish deli in toad suck?
And I have yet to find a "Liver Night" in vegas. Unless it's 'waste your liver'
I have a friend whom is a very talented welder who lives not far from Toad Suck. Maybe in south suck. Arkansas has some of the best welders in the world, they actually still teach it in schools.
Had I known I would have stayed, opened a NY Jewish deli, and learned welding :).

Thanks Them. And I hope they're rooting for me :).

If the HazeX had any thinner leaves they'd be pine needles. Sativa indeed! Hope you got a male :thumb:
Going to keep my eye on that one before I run it. Kinda just decided I'll run purple skunk mass, red diesel and white cookies. The just cross them all with my regs... blueberry, haze x, etc.

Lmao they are skinnnnnny!

skinny! I love a good Jewish deli! All my best friends are Jewish (probably because we were all stoners) and according to ancestry I may be less than 1% which I am pretty proud of. Even had a few buddy's wanted me to convert.... #ibobwiththebestofthem

Good morning mr.Shed top o the morning to you, it's always nice to visit here, I like the skewer quad approach as it just makes perfect sense, might borrow that idea if you don't mind....
Have a wonderful Friday coming...
Thanks Smeegol! Friday is finally here and the hours are ticking by before the weekend arrives. :yahoo:

Hey Shed. Just got caught up.
1. 5-Gal. Black Bucket-05GLBLK - The Home Depot
and
2. Botanicare BCNBHG8 Hydroguard, 8 Ounce
LOL
Thanks Retrix! Saw the 5 gallon but I wanted a 2 gallon bucket which didn't come in black. I'll check out the hydroguard and put in on the list of potential H2O2 replacements.

-------------------------------------------
No big updates this morning.

HazeX got just ½ tsp Armor Si this morning because I was seeing some burning on the tips. I'm beginning to think this plant wants no nutes at all!

The Brooklyns got an all out flower nute attack to jump start the stall on #2. Into a gallon went:
½ tsp Armor Si
3 ml cal/mag+
¼ tsp Open Sesame
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
2 tbs Big Bloom
4 tsp Terpinator
½ tsp Great White
Take that!

I tossed one of the Sour G cuttings from the cloninator because it flopped over. Major update tomorrow, but in the meantime...7 hours 20 minutes to go. :surf:

I turned off the third logic board yesterday and tonight the aluminum sheet is hardly warm... Have 27C in the intake and 30C in the top of the tent. Strange one puck could do so much extra heat. With that third lit I could barely touch the sheet....

I have been totally off this hole day. Think I slept 3h in the massive heat there was last night. Slept the hole afternoon today.

Have grind up some old weed I found in the fridge today. Going to see if its some potential in it yet. Think it's AK47 and from last summer. Hard as a rock but now it's pulverized.

Looking forward to your update!

I turned off the third logic board yesterday and tonight the aluminum sheet is hardly warm... Have 27C in the intake and 30C in the top of the tent. Strange one puck could do so much extra heat. With that third lit I could barely touch the sheet....
I have been totally off this hole day. Think I slept 3h in the massive heat there was last night. Slept the hole afternoon today.
Have grind up some old weed I found in the fridge today. Going to see if its some potential in it yet. Think it's AK47 and from last summer. Hard as a rock but now it's pulverized.
Looking forward to your update!
I'm sure that AK will be good to you! Cold and dark storage makes everything last longer :). I hope the heat breaks soon and you can get some rest.
:Namaste:

Well I've been there but wanted to make sure no one thought it was made up like East Fuckitsville!

Had I known I would have stayed, opened a NY Jewish deli, and learned welding :).
I would stop in for a tongue on rye while getting boat repaired.

Back
Top Bottom