InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Highya ITS,

I want to stop and say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours! Happy Smokin'

Happy Holidaze Shed!
Thanks CM, and I hope the holidays treat you and all your Monsters well!
I won't come in (the restraining order you took out on me states I have to be at least 100 metres from you) so I'll stand out here and just yell Merry Christmas lolling!
Thanks for all you do for us here at 420 Mag. I wish you good health, happiness and laughter for 2024.
Xo
Thank you Trala, and a merry Christmas you and all the folks you care about this season!
I want to stop and say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours! Happy Smokin'
Well howdy Bode! A merry Christmas to you and the missus and the Bode family far and wide. 🎄

Before everyone disappears to spend more time with friends and family than here, I want to wish a MERRY CHRISTMAS to all who celebrate, and a HAPPY CHINESE FOOD to those who don't!

full
Merry Christmas to all!

I guess by this time in Shedafornia he’ll be long out on the trail for that hike?

😂

I got tricked into going back to sleep for cuddles with my daughter when the alarm went off this morning. We rolled out of bed at about 10am 😅

Have the plants rewarded you with a Christmas growth spurt?

Nick & Co

Tuesday Boxing Day update! I hope all who celebrate had a wonderful Christmas, and those who don't had an equally meaningful Monday. :love:

Have the plants rewarded you with a Christmas growth spurt?
I'm going with no, but then again there really hasn't been any disappointment in this grow either...just steady progress which I greatly appreciate ( :thanks: @Justin Goody)!

So let's take a little tour through the 2x4x6 tent, shall we? Here's the closest I can get to a head on shot because there's a bed about 12" from the front edge:

And the SaugaView®:

Queen G auto at 37 days on the left, Queen G auto 2 at 29 days in the middle, and Ruby Tuesday auto at 40 days on the right.

In for a bit more detail, here is the RTa (day 40):

Next stop is the left side of the tent and the Queen G auto (day 37):

This one has a much more sativa vibe to it so I wonder how long it's going to stretch. I've stopped laying it out because I'm concerned about running out of space!

Because finally, the Queen G auto 2 (day 29):

I think this one (from which I wasn't expecting much) might end up the biggest of the lot, so of course it's in the smallest pot. :eek: It's just now showing sex:

So tomorrow I will top it, and even with the 1st node removed I believe that will leave me with 6 nodes to figure out how to squeeze between the other plants. :hmmmm:

I might move it into a bigger pot if I see a ton of roots coming through the holes along the bottom and just figure out a way to make it work. Better that than to have a root-bound noot-deficient plant in the end.

Anyway that's all from me today, and I hope the end of the year is bringing some sense of closure to anyone who is in need.

:peace:

Quotes:
Merry Christmas to all!
Thanks Shnookie, and I hope you got to spend yours with people you care about.
I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas
Thank you LKA, and to all your Budfolk as well!
I guess by this time in Shedafornia he’ll be long out on the trail for that hike?
The hike was a bit shorter than we would have liked due to physical limitations of one of the hikers, but it was still a beautiful warm and sunny day to be along the cliffs above the Pacific Ocean.
I got tricked into going back to sleep for cuddles with my daughter when the alarm went off this morning. We rolled out of bed at about 10am
Those were some wonderful mornings. Cherish them as they are gone way too soon. :circle-of-love:
Hope you had a great holiday and are look forward to the new year! Lol - I realized I hadn’t given well wishes in your actual journal.
Thanks Jon! I hope the day was a good one for you and your family.

Tuesday Boxing Day update! I hope all who celebrate had a wonderful Christmas, and those who don't had an equally meaningful Monday. :love:

I'm going with no, but then again there really hasn't been any disappointment in this grow either...just steady progress which I greatly appreciate ( :thanks: @Justin Goody)!

So let's take a little tour through the 2x4x6 tent, shall we? Here's the closest I can get to a head on shot because there's a bed about 12" from the front edge:

And the SaugaView®:

Queen G auto at 37 days on the left, Queen G auto 2 at 29 days in the middle, and Ruby Tuesday auto at 40 days on the right.

This one has a much more sativa vibe to it so I wonder how long it's going to stretch. I've stopped laying it out because I'm concerned about running out of space!

I think this one (from which I wasn't expecting much) might end up the biggest of the lot, so of course it's in the smallest pot. :eek: It's just now showing sex:

So tomorrow I will top it, and even with the 1st node removed I believe that will leave me with 6 nodes to figure out how to squeeze between the other plants. :hmmmm:

I might move it into a bigger pot if I see a ton of roots coming through the holes along the bottom and just figure out a way to make it work. Better that than to have a root-bound noot-deficient plant in the end.

Anyway that's all from me today, and I hope the end of the year is bringing some sense of closure to anyone who is in need.

Quotes:

The hike was a bit shorter than we would have liked due to physical limitations of one of the hikers, but it was still a beautiful warm and sunny day to be along the cliffs above the Pacific Ocean.

Those were some wonderful mornings. Cherish them as they are gone way too soon. :circle-of-love:

plants are looking good there Shed the 2 are stacking on some nice bud

And the SaugaView®:

Quotes:

Looking awesome in there Shed.

They still have that look of lots more stretching to do, gotta love that. Everyone is shaping up nicely.
My baby queen G runt is the same age as your younger one and it’s actually doing the same thing and surprising me with growth.

Glad they are treating you right!

plants are looking good there Shed the 2 are stacking on some nice bud
Thanks con! Got my fingers crossed it carries on equally as well. 🤞
Looking awesome in there Shed.
Thanks Justin!
They still have that look of lots more stretching to do, gotta love that. Everyone is shaping up nicely.
My baby queen G runt is the same age as your younger one and it’s actually doing the same thing and surprising me with growth.
Glad they are treating you right!
Oh good to know! I'm still trying to figure out my lighting situation. I feel like the intensity of that single bar light is a bit too focused which makes me want to keep it pretty distant. That makes it tough to raise the lux. I might max out the light (even though I've always heard that drivers work most efficiently at 80% of peak) since it's a 220w now, and raise it again.

I know that @Preston9mm ran SP150s, so I'm calling him over to let me know if he ran them full bore in flower and at what height over the canopy. :ciao: P9!

Thanks con! Got my fingers crossed it carries on equally as well. 🤞

Thanks Justin!

Oh good to know! I'm still trying to figure out my lighting situation. I feel like the intensity of that single bar light is a bit too focused which makes me want to keep it pretty distant. That makes it tough to raise the lux. I might max out the light (even though I've always heard that drivers work most efficiently at 80% of peak) since it's a 220w now, and raise it again.

I know that @Preston9mm ran SP150s, so I'm calling him over to let me know if he ran them full bore in flower and at what height over the canopy. :ciao: P9!
The SP150 has no dimmer.... and, you're correct. That inline single light is much more focused and likely to burn than a strip style light.

I can't get a plant closer than like 10"-12" with that SP150. I've had plants touching my FC3000 without seeing a blemish.

Both lights have amazing capabilities, but you gotta be cautious with those inline single bar like the SP series.

The SP150 has no dimmer.... and, you're correct. That inline single light is much more focused and likely to burn than a strip style light.
I can't get a plant closer than like 10"-12" with that SP150. I've had plants touching my FC3000 without seeing a blemish.
Both lights have amazing capabilities, but you gotta be cautious with those inline single bar like the SP series.
Thank you kind sir! I guess I should crank it and pull it up to the top of the tent so I can make sure I'm getting more light to the tops without the intensity. Wish I had another NextLight 150h since the one I have only works in a 2x2 or one plant in a 2x4. I'll have to dig around the attic and see what else might be floating around up there...

Thank you kind sir! I guess I should crank it and pull it up to the top of the tent so I can make sure I'm getting more light to the tops without the intensity. Wish I had another NextLight 150h since the one I have only works in a 2x2 or one plant in a 2x4. I'll have to dig around the attic and see what else might be floating around up there...
Toys 🧸 in the attic Shedster 🦸 ? lol 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Shed,
Thanks for the Boxing Day update and I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas.
I'd like to see that plant go into a bigger pot!

and.... almost forgot to say... the bigger two are looking super.

Toys in the attic Shedster ? lol CL🍀.
Toys, toys, toys in the attic...well grow lights for sure! I think I may have another MarsHydro single bar light up there, so I could run them side by side at half wattage for more even coverage. I'll have to climb up there and have a look.
Hey Shed,
Thanks for the Boxing Day update and I'm glad to hear you had a good Christmas.
I'd like to see that plant go into a bigger pot!
and.... almost forgot to say... the bigger two are looking super.
Thank you Carmen! I'm getting that bigger pot feeling too, but I want to make sure the root ball will come out whole if I move it so it may be a little bit still. I didn't see any roots in the holes when I checked yesterday.

And the SaugaView®:

Quotes:

They look way healthy and happy. Your greens are beautiful!!!

Toys, toys, toys in the attic...well grow lights for sure! I think I may have another MarsHydro single bar light up there, so I could run them side by side at half wattage for more even coverage. I'll have to climb up there and have a look.

Thank you Carmen! I'm getting that bigger pot feeling too, but I want to make sure the root ball will come out whole if I move it so it may be a little bit still. I didn't see any roots in the holes when I checked yesterday.
Good luck 👍 I hope you find what you’re looking 👀 4 . CL🍀

:ciao:Looking great ,Sheddy.

I had an auto grow to its eighth node before it showed sex. I topped all the way down to the fifth. Lost about six inches but it put the plant into a growing frenzy. I ended up with really long spears in the end.

What node are you topping it at?

Looking great ,Sheddy.
Thanks VG!
I had an auto grow to its eighth node before it showed sex. I topped all the way down to the fifth. Lost about six inches but it put the plant into a growing frenzy. I ended up with really long spears in the end.
What node are you topping it at?
I usually just take off the top node with photos and since I'm new to topping autos, I did the same on those two when they showed sex. That left me with five nodes on each.

If I top the Queen G 2 the same way it will have six even having taken off the first (it's pushing out the eighth now). I'm surely open to suggestions since I've already got one of these topped conventionally!

Back
Top Bottom