InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Happy Wednesday all, and it's been gray and rainy here so my clones are all getting a bit angry being stuck under a single 23w CFL for the whole week.

The heck with them, let's check in on the auto tent:

From the left that's Queen G auto (day 31), Queen G auto 2 (day 23), and Ruby Tuesday auto (day 34). Let's take a closer look at each while I have you.

QGa, which gets tied down a little more every morning and is still doing its twisty thing with the new leaves:

Queen G auto 2 (no pistils no topping, though I did take off the first node):

And finally, the fully flowering RTa (which got a gallon of early flower nutes this morning):

I'm not doing any training anymore, but I'm leaving the ties on to keep it all nice and even. I do a lot of leaf tucking and take off about 2/day that are really in the way. And the lower node that I pushed up to the canopy is now there and indistinguishable from the rest of the tops. :thumb:

Finally, I have a few leaves on the RTa that look like this:

I thought whoa, that doesn't look good! So I broke out the scope to have a look at the bottom:

And the top:

I don't see anything there, so I'm not going to worry about it.

That's it from me today, other than my son is out of isolation after testing negative yesterday (5 days after exposure) and back in the house. Phewf!

:thanks: for stopping by to my winter auto extravaganza. :peace:

Nothing funny about falling off a roof! Michael Franks on the other hand...
Is that another sausage joke?!

Who is Michael Franks?

I went with Pulp Fiction for the Samoan story 😅

That's it from me today, other than my son is out of isolation after testing negative yesterday (5 days after exposure) and back in the house. Phewf!

Awesome!

50s seems good to me!

50% Rh at this stage is what you guys are after? 😮

I’d be freaking out it gets even below 60% so young!

That's a good attitude to have Shed!

Not every little blemish needs to become an OMG moment. :)

Happy Wednesday all, and it's been gray and rainy here so my clones are all getting a bit angry being stuck under a single 23w CFL for the whole week.

From the left that's Queen G auto (day 31), Queen G auto 2 (day 23), and Ruby Tuesday auto (day 34). Let's take a closer look at each while I have you.

QGa, which gets tied down a little more every morning and is still doing its twisty thing with the new leaves:

And finally, the fully flowering RTa (which got a gallon of early flower nutes this morning):

I'm not doing any training anymore, but I'm leaving the ties on to keep it all nice and even. I do a lot of leaf tucking and take off about 2/day that are really in the way. And the lower node that I pushed up to the canopy is now there and indistinguishable from the rest of the tops. :thumb:

I thought whoa, that doesn't look good! So I broke out the scope to have a look at the bottom:

And the top:

plants are looking good

50s seems good to me!
Thanks! It does go up a bit when I water but nothing crazy. 🤪
Is that another sausage joke?!
Who is Michael Franks?
I went with Pulp Fiction for the Samoan story
It helps to click my links if you don't want to be left in the dark. ;)
IKR?
50% Rh at this stage is what you guys are after? I’d be freaking out it gets even below 60% so young!
50% and below is perfect for flower (which is where RTa is) but I'm not adding more for the other two!
That's a good attitude to have Shed! Not every little blemish needs to become an OMG moment.
Sage words, thanks GDB!
They are looking great Shed
Thank you Carmen!
plants are looking good
Thanks con! And since the Queen G isn't in flower yet and is only 3 days behind Ruby Tuesday, I'm thinking it's going to end up bigger in the end. 🤞

I know this is the right place for everyone's input on CBD seeds and what's the best they've had ?
The pistols are still white except right under the mega light at 70% a little red . How long in flower was your Candida?
Fixing to go shell out
$130 for 3000 MG oil tincture behind in and out burger best place around here without going to Oklahoma. Garbage at these smoke shops never feel anything from them .

50% and below is perfect for flower (which is where RTa is) but I'm not adding more for the other two!
I just looked the average RH in October in Los Angles when an outdoor plant might be likely to finish is Rh 46%

But say Malawi and Thailand are never that dry. Not any time in the year. They are about equidistant the equator North and South. Night time Rh jumps 365 days a year too.

I’m totally happy with say 65% even higher early flower.

Temps 22c OK.

But 50% early flower I think is contrary to how most strains grew in the wild. Helps local conditions match that though!
It helps to click my links if you don't want to be left in the dark. ;)
I’d hoped I’d not need to post the awful picture!

Nice work on those autos, Shed...I think you're much better at autos than you thought you were..👍
And the lower node that I pushed up to the canopy is now there and indistinguishable from the rest of the tops. :thumb:
That's cool! Those lowers aren't always gems, but when they do well, they do really well...
my clones are all getting a bit angry being stuck under a single 23w CFL for the whole week.
Make a little trip to Home Depot, and double their pleasure... 😁
...maybe tomorrow though- it's a bit wet out today...
Dbl..jpg

The pistols are still white except right under the mega light at 70% a little red . How long in flower was your Candida?
I think I took mine down around 55 days but they probably should have gone at least 10 days longer. I'll tag @Heavenly Hybrid since she's harvested more Candida plants than I have.
Fixing to go shell out $130 for 3000 MG oil tincture behind in and out burger best place around here without going to Oklahoma. Garbage at these smoke shops never feel anything from them .
I have no idea if any of the retail off the shelf oil is any good, and I'm not sure you should ever feel anything from CBD oil (other than a little mellow?), but I have bought CBD oil from credible online sellers. Don't you have a source for extracts that would sell oil as well?
I just looked the average RH in October in Los Angles when an outdoor plant might be likely to finish is Rh 46%
Ah averages, the bane of statisticians everywhere! My nighttime outside RH is above 95% almost all year. I would need to be in a desert all day to average that out to 46%. :)
But say Malawi and Thailand are never that dry. Not any time in the year. They are about equidistant the equator North and South. Night time Rh jumps 365 days a year too.
I’m totally happy with say 65% even higher early flower.
Temps 22c OK.
But 50% early flower I think is contrary to how most strains grew in the wild. Helps local conditions match that though!
Whose growing a Malawi? Not me. Inside RH is never what outside is during the winter when the windows are mostly closed and the heat is on for a few hours at night. Either way, controlling RH is not my bailiwick.
I’d hoped I’d not need to post the awful picture!
Don't. Link it if you must!
Nice work on those autos, Shed...I think you're much better at taking advice on autos than you thought you were
FTFY. :thanks:
That's cool! Those lowers aren't always gems, but when they do well, they do really well...
Quite true! I've taken almost all the lower nodes off that lowest node, but the tops are looking pretty good. Next time I'll see if I can get a shot that shows where they are in the mix.
Make a little trip to Home Depot, and double their pleasure... ...maybe tomorrow though- it's a bit wet out today...
Excellent idea! I made something similar when I first started lighting my autos up at night in the shed, hot gluing two sockets to a piece of molding to hang over the pots. Unfortunately I have no place to attach those since I'm working on the desk. If one of these Y adapters will fit into the desk lamp with clearance for the bulbs that might work (pic from my first month here in 2017)!

full

I just have to dig them out of wherever they've been buried...

Thanks Carcass!

I think I took mine down around 55 days but they probably should have gone at least 10 days longer. I'll tag @Heavenly Hybrid since she's harvested more Candida plants than I have.

I have no idea if any of the retail off the shelf oil is any good, and I'm not sure you should ever feel anything from CBD oil (other than a little mellow?), but I have bought CBD oil from credible online sellers. Don't you have a source for extracts that would sell oil as well?

Ah averages, the bane of statisticians everywhere! My nighttime outside RH is above 95% almost all year. I would need to be in a desert all day to average that out to 46%. :)

Whose growing a Malawi? Not me. Inside RH is never what outside is during the winter when the windows are mostly closed and the heat is on for a few hours at night. Either way, controlling RH is not my bailiwick.

Don't. Link it if you must!

FTFY. :thanks:

Quite true! I've taken almost all the lower nodes off that lowest node, but the tops are looking pretty good. Next time I'll see if I can get a shot that shows where they are in the mix.

Excellent idea! I made something similar when I first started lighting my autos up at night in the shed, hot gluing two sockets to a piece of molding to hang over the pots. Unfortunately I have no place to attach those since I'm working on the desk. If one of these Y adapters will fit into the desk lamp with clearance for the bulbs that might work (pic from my first month here in 2017)!

full

I just have to dig them out of wherever they've been buried...

Thanks Carcass!
Nice looking photography you got there Shedster 🦸. Have you been studying 📚 the subject? Any interesting links 🔗 you would like to share? lol 😆 CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Finally, I have a few leaves on the RTa that look like this
Something is having a snack 🤔
Is that recycled soil from previous grow ? Might it be a little hot causing twisting and do you have any ideas of the pH of the soil mix .
Still looking pretty good nice colour "color" for you guy's 🤣

And the top:

Nice stomata shot! :green_heart:

No major update today, just a bit of record-keeping.

For those who like to keep track, I'm calling this flower day 1 for the Queen G auto on day 32:

I am still training this one though.

And also, I did some larf removal on the Ruby Tuesday auto, day 35:

There's not much growing down under the canopy now so there probably won't be much more to remove.

I also bumped to 210 watts and raised the light to keep the lux the same.

Dat's all folks!

Quotes:
Nice looking photography you got there Shedster . Have you been studying the subject? Any interesting links you would like to share? lol CL🍀.
LOL thanks Captain! No photography studying (so no links), though I was a professional photographer back in the 80s. That was with real cameras though. 📷
Something is having a snack
That's what I though! Can't find it though. :hmmmm:
Is that recycled soil from previous grow ? Might it be a little hot causing twisting and do you have any ideas of the pH of the soil mix .
It's all new soil, about half Fox Farms Happy Frog left over from the summer soil purchase and half FF Ocean Forest I bought a few of weeks ago for these plants.

I can test the pH this weekend but I'm guessing there would be other signs of a pH problem besides the twisties.
Still looking pretty good nice colour "color" for you guy's
LOL I'm bilingual since my wife is from the UK. Thanks Absorber!
Nice stomata shot!
Thank you Otter! I know what keeps you coming back. :thumb:

No major update today, just a bit of record-keeping.

For those who like to keep track, I'm calling this flower day 1 for the Queen G auto on day 32:

I am still training this one though.

And also, I did some larf removal on the Ruby Tuesday auto, day 35:

There's not much growing down under the canopy now so there probably won't be much more to remove.

I also moved to 210 watts and raised the light to keep the lux the same.

Dat's all folks!

Quotes:

LOL thanks Captain! No photography studying (so no links), though I was a professional photographer back in the 80s. That was with real cameras though. 📷

That's what I though! Can't find it though. :hmmmm:

It's all new soil, about half Fox Farms Happy Frog left over from the summer soil purchase and half FF Ocean Forest I bought a couple of weeks ago for these plants.

I can test the pH this weekend but I'm guessing there would be other signs of a pH problem besides the twisties.

LOL I'm bilingual since my wife is from the UK. Thanks Absorber!

Thank you Otter! I know what keeps you coming back. :thumb:
I could see that wasn’t just your run of the mill picture but looked professional like. CL🍀

I did some larf removal on the Ruby Tuesday auto, day 35:
What, no clones??...😮

....kidding, but I'll bet you could make it work👍

Back
Top Bottom