InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Of course, if you want your autos to compare favorably to someone's, this is probably an excellent grow to follow.
That's not why I'm following! ⚡

Oh sure, only journal the small grows here! :laugh:

I can grow also some of the smallest autos you'd ever want to grow.
full
i'm sure you'll do much better this time around, cute plant

This morning's pics are here!

Thanks GDB, I think! :hmmmm:

LOL thanks con, but I definitely wasn't going for cute. :laugh:
I’m pretty proficient at growing Pygmy Auto’s myself but I’m just not as brave as the Shedster 🦸‍♀️ to do it for everyone on 420 to witness. lol. CL🍀. :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

This morning's pics are here!

Thanks GDB, I think! :hmmmm:

LOL thanks con, but I definitely wasn't going for cute. :laugh:
if want to see a cute plant my 1st auto grow ever & it was done outside i'll post here if you don't mind

Not at all! :reading420magazine:
every one needs humor Lol i got about 21g of pretty poor quality but was proud till the neighbor crushed my feelings by saying it was shit Lol! angel og auto, don't know if a PDF will work

Attachments

• outdoor.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 29
Here's the jpg version:

1700610136465.png

Looks pretty similar to my first plant ever:

1700610216856.jpeg

A Blueberry auto back in the Summer of 2017.
Lol! reach for the sun!!!, i'm glad i found this group after that first grow

Here's the jpg version:

1700610136465.png

Looks pretty similar to my first plant ever:

1700610216856.jpeg

A Blueberry auto back in the Summer of 2017.
I don't have any pics, but turn those entirely purple and they would look just like my first auto, and I grew it inside.
Blackberry auto.

And we're glad you're here!

No pics? Crazy! I've never had any really purple flowers other than the DDAs. My Peyote Critical from 2019 had purple in them but once they dried they looked like everything else.
Actually there is a harvest pic, right here.
A couple of inner leaves still had a bit of green, but it even beat my DDa for purple.

Oh sure, only journal the small grows here! :laugh:

I can grow also some of the smallest autos you'd ever want to grow.
full
Challenge accepted haha

Two from my last grow. One filles up 1/2 a Mason jar and the other was almost a full jar!! Haha
Screenshot_20231121_195959_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20231121_200013_Photos.jpg

That's a shame on those two! My two smallest harvests were a 9g Brooklyn Sunrise auto and a 10g AK-47 auto. I'm hoping for better from the new ones. :)
9g and 10g? They seem like giants compared to my increasingly inaccurately named Red Mimosa XL Auto! 5g if I’m lucky!

9g and 10g? They seem like giants compared to my increasingly inaccurately named Red Mimosa XL Auto! 5g if I’m lucky!
I hate when that happens. You think you're growing a Red Mimosa and it turns out to be something else entirely. Or are you talking about the "XL" part of the name? 😁

Back
Top Bottom