InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Okay, I did a Google search on this word since I didn't know what it meant and this is the only result I got: :hmmmm:

necrotyledons - intheshed.jpg
@HashGirl it's just a fictitious word my subconscious created spontaneously from "necrotic" and "cotyledon".

These are both Queen G autos, same age (62 days)
IMG_0610.jpeg

The one one the left-No topping, no training, just plant seed and go. Done at 70 days.

The one on the right- topped at day 20, trained (for a few weeks)regularly pruned, stressed, etc. Done in 3-4 weeks or around 95 days. And that’s after showing sex at day 18.

These are F1s so the results could vary a bit but generally you can get an auto to take longer to flower with just a few minutes here and there.

@InTheShed I still don’t have any new Queens breaking the surface yet this morning but my Black Sugar both came up last night!
Those are very good examples of how training can significantly increase your harvest. Not definitive because as you say F1's, but a pretty stark contrast. :thumb:

I don't breed but read f2s are typically less homogenous or uniform than f1s.
f1s have a few phenos (unless u made a polyhybrid {f1a x f1b } x { f1c x f1d } then there's more than usual),
or if you made a F1 hybrid (by crossing two IBLs) then you get uniformity from the start apparently.

f2s have the most expressions, often breeders will take a line to f2 just to hunt the line further.
To work uniformity or a single phenotype into a line you have to take it to like f5 and it becomes an IBL.

f1s have a few phenos (unless u made a polyhybrid {f1a x f1b } x { f1c x f1d } then there's more than usual),
or if you made a F1 hybrid (by crossing two IBLs) then you get uniformity from

or if you made a F1 hybrid (by crossing two IBLs) then you get uniformity from the start apparently.

f2s have the most expressions, often breeders will take a line to f2 just to hunt the line further.
To work uniformity or a single phenotype into a line you have to take it to like f5 and it becomes an IBL.
that was a good explanation thanks Regrowth i've been wondering how that worked with the F ratings, what is a IBL? if you don't mind me asking

that was a good explanation thanks Regrowth i've been wondering how that worked with the F ratings, what is a IBL? if you don't mind me asking
inbred line.

Am growing out 3 Queen G’s right now to get F2s, now that I know they are what I had hoped for.

queen g?? hmm
Queen G is a mix of some of my favorite autos-
Barney’s Farm Wedding Cake x
WSExpress GSC x
Cannabiogen Destroyer x
20/Twenty Mendo Triangle Kush x
Mephisto Pink Livers

Other choices:

CotyleDoom,
CotyleDun,
Corpsetyledon,
and for @Trala
Little
Watch your language. :thumb:
@HashGirl it's just a fictitious word my subconscious created spontaneously from "necrotic" and "cotyledon".
It's a brilliant portmanteau and I plan on adding it to my vocabulary, even if I hope I never have to use it!
Those are very good examples of how training can significantly increase your harvest. Not definitive because as you say F1's, but a pretty stark contrast.
💯
If you don't mind, I try to keep this a meme-free thread.
:thanks:
Am growing out 3 Queen G’s right now to get F2s, now that I know they are what I had hoped for.
I hope mine will at least add to your knowledge base!
Queen G is a mix of some of my favorite autos-
Barney’s Farm Wedding Cake x
WSExpress GSC x
Cannabiogen Destroyer x
20/Twenty Mendo Triangle Kush x
Mephisto Pink Livers
Thanks for laying that out line by line. :)

I hope mine will at least add to your knowledge base!

Thanks for laying that out line by line. :)
Yes thank you for being a tester for the F1’s!

As for the lineage- Happy to break it down so people can see what’s really in it.
Here’s the more confusing story of it’s birth-
The Triangle Kush and Pink Livers were in a cross called “Lecter” made by @beez0404 which I bred with Cannabiogen Destroyer, a Sativa. I called that “Dr Lecter”
The Wedding Cake and GSC are the parents of my Wookiees.
Dr Lecter made the pollen for Queen G, my last Wookiees (F2) was the Mother.

As for the lineage- Happy to break it down so people can see what’s really in it.
The Triangle Kush and Pink Livers were in a cross called “Lecter” made by @beez0404 which I bred with Cannabiogen Destroyer, a Sativa. I called that “Dr Lecter”
Dr. Lector, coming soon to a monitor near you! :Rasta:

Wow what an awesome combination of strains. I’m going to go ahead and wager a bet that this one will get the Crew ripped. lol CL🍀. ☠️🫘

That free floating seed pic is awesome.

Did you ever consider photography as…

If you don't mind, I try to keep this a meme-free thread.
:thanks:
Thanks for saying that Shed, I try and treat other peoples’ journals like a friend’s house, I saw a meme I posted last week was deleted here and totally cool with that!

Noted as they say round these parts (Asia) think its figuring out the newer rules is all.

Nick

Mini update of a Sunday night. This is where we are with the replacement Queen G seed:

I have no idea what that's going to look like when it's actually up but it definitely looks better than the decapitated one!

And here is the Ruby Tuesday auto on day 3:

Already working on its second set of leaves. :thumb: It's been outside during the day and inside under the 23 watt CFL next to the QGa at night. I'll probably keep it there for a while, maybe until transplant even.

Speaking of leaves, Saturday night the RTa had a visitor:

which was dead moments later. :squish:

That's it for me! I hope your weekend went well and the week ahead looks lovely. 🌻

Quotes:

Thanks for all the background Justin! Every day is a winding road.
Dr. Lector, coming soon to a monitor near you!
Yeah, at your house! Is it Lector or Lecter?
Wow what an awesome combination of strains. I’m going to go ahead and wager a bet that this one will get the Crew ripped. lol CL🍀.
That would be very nice!
That free floating seed pic is awesome.
Thanks Nick. :)
Did you ever consider photography as…
That was so long ago I barely remember it!
Thanks for saying that Shed, I try and treat other peoples’ journals like a friend’s house, I saw a meme I posted last week was deleted here and totally cool with that! Noted as they say round these parts (Asia) think its figuring out the newer rules is all.
I appreciate that. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom