InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Well yer the one that wants to water the middle sometimes so I was just trying to explain how I did it. I think everyone should do it however it works best for them. Happy Growing Shedmeister.
Thanks Captain! I'm guess I'm unclear on the advantage of doming your soil in the middle. I never feel like my pots are just a few inches too short at harvest.
That is a really cool pic!
Thanks Carcass, I had no idea it would garner such attention!
Damn, that was quick! She's an eager one...
IKR! If it comes up first that will not be the one going in the SIP, that's for sure! (SIP mention...let's see how long it takes Azi to get here. ;) )
And, in my case anyway, a lot less of a mess...
In all cases!

Sunday evening greetings to all you good folks! Been a busy weekend and lots of pics, so buckle in while we start with a Summer grow update in here.

As you know, I dropped the seeds around 4:30pm Saturday, and six hours later Grandpa's Moonshine had already cracked!

I decided to plant it before the tail came out furher because I didn't want to leave it overnight to maybe turn into a floater:

5 Killer Cookies behaved more like a regular seed rather than a speed demon, and it had a tail after 24 hours:

I always cut the bottom of my peat pucks open before I drop my seeds in, so the tap root doesn't get caught up in the mesh:

Looks like a happy camper!

Here the two seeds sit side by side in the Shoebox of Light® at 80ºF:

And now we wait. :nomo:

While we're waiting, clone update! First up, the new Candida mother got upcanned to a 1 gallon.

Solo cup:

Inverted sandcastle upcan method for low stress transplants!

Roots galore, need we say more:

Ta-da!

Next up, the collection of Le Creme CBG clones:

I think you know what's coming by now. ;)

Down goes the clone of the top (cut in December) after taking some cuttings and sticking them in perlite and water:

Down goes the smaller of the two solo cup clones (the one that was split from the other two):

Which leaves the clone that I put in the SWICK and then turned into a regular soil plant:

Here are the roots, converted from SWICK to soil:

And new root growth in the soil above where the perlite was:

Here is the new Le Creme CBG mother plant in its 1 gallon home:

And finally for the day, the Amnesia Lemon Kush mother plant after a trim:

Okay, you can have your day back now! :thanks: for following along.
Very impressive roots 🤩. CL🍀:thumb::welldone::420:

Sunday evening greetings to all you good folks! Been a busy weekend and lots of pics, so buckle in while we start with a Summer grow update in here.

As you know, I dropped the seeds around 4:30pm Saturday, and six hours later Grandpa's Moonshine had already cracked!

I decided to plant it before the tail came out furher because I didn't want to leave it overnight to maybe turn into a floater:

5 Killer Cookies behaved more like a regular seed rather than a speed demon, and it had a tail after 24 hours:

I always cut the bottom of my peat pucks open before I drop my seeds in, so the tap root doesn't get caught up in the mesh:

Looks like a happy camper!

Here the two seeds sit side by side in the Shoebox of Light® at 80ºF:

And now we wait. :nomo:

While we're waiting, clone update! First up, the new Candida mother got upcanned to a 1 gallon.

Solo cup:

Inverted sandcastle upcan method for low stress transplants!

Roots galore, need we say more:

Ta-da!

Next up, the collection of Le Creme CBG clones:

I think you know what's coming by now. ;)

Down goes the clone of the top (cut in December) after taking some cuttings and sticking them in perlite and water:

Down goes the smaller of the two solo cup clones (the one that was split from the other two):

Which leaves the clone that I put in the SWICK and then turned into a regular soil plant:

Here are the roots, converted from SWICK to soil:

And new root growth in the soil above where the perlite was:

Here is the new Le Creme CBG mother plant in its 1 gallon home:

And finally for the day, the Amnesia Lemon Kush mother plant after a serious trim:

Okay, you can have your day back now! :thanks: for following along.
Good job brother and excellent detail in the knowledge!

Got white cups?
Oh yeah baby… and black, purple, yellow, light blue and I think I got a baby pink too - my current pink is more fuscia - lipstick type punk.

The only one I don’t have in the right size is clear 🤣

Honestly its just “at a glance” labelling. Nothing weird going on here. 😅

Nick

Hard to figure, & Co slayed nearly all the baby pink yesterday. 8-9 I guess. Bizarrely/conveniently the tape shop is on the way to the Co2 shop 😎

I’m a bit silly about it - it is a bit about looking nice. But the people who are growing and working - trimming defoliating, chopping hanging - on the plants (Not including & Co!) don’t speak English mostly and then minimum, and 98% don’t read English. Different alphabet's entirely. So colour coding is really useful for “take six pink tape on white pot” I can almost say it in Thai - I coukd say 6 milk and water 😂

Its also fun to take away my abject fear before I open the door to any grow room. Can be stressul growing you take it too serious.

My actual tape shop!

Nick

57E7A838-9C91-49E8-8566-545927994E27.jpeg

Hard to figure, & Co slayed nearly all the baby pink yesterday. 8-9 I guess. Bizarrely/conveniently the tape shop is on the way to the Co2 shop 😎

I’m a bit silly about it - it is a bit about looking nice. But the people are growing and working on the plants (Not including & Co!) don’t speak English mostly and 90% don’t read English. Different alphabet's entirely. So colour coding is really useful for “take six pink tape on white pot” I can almost say in Thai 😂

Its also fun to take away my abject fear before I open the door to any grow room. Can be stressul growing you take it too serious.

Nick

Dude you speak my language. I need people to bring out the crayons for most things in life :high-five:

I’m a bit silly about it - it is a bit about looking nice. But the people who are growing and working - trimming defoliating, chopping hanging - on the plants (Not including & Co!) don’t speak English mostly and then minimum, and 98% don’t read English. Different alphabet's entirely. So colour coding is really useful for “take six pink tape on white pot” I can almost say it in Thai - I coukd say 6 milk and water 😂

My actual tape shop!

Nick

What are the ones with the faces on them? CL🍀

Ha my Mum is funny.

She has 4 Kids. I’m oldest.

She was sorta hoping for at least one of us to end up in “The Priory” like the Betty Ford Clinics in the US - expensive rehab.

All her friends kids ended up there. Booze and drugs. Too much money.

Her kids all ended up, if not without stress to her, relatively boring!

Nick

Boring! 😮 Your Thailand dagga adventures not exciting enough then? What does she think about it? Has she tried the product?

Look who was update this morning!

The speedy Grandpa's Moonshine. :) So I should put the slower 5 Killer Cookies in the SIP? Whichever one it is it will probably start as a SWICK in the solo cup like I did for the Le Creme CBG clone.

I didn't have time to plant it this morning and the weather is touchy with mostly cloudy and air temps in the high 50s, so it sits about 2" from the 23w 6500K CFL.

I hope the 5KC breaks ground today so they can have the same Day 1. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Quotes:
That was on "the record player" when I was a kid a lot! Happy Tuesday Shed!
Sounds like your folks had some great taste in music, so I know where you get yours from! ♪♫♪ :love:
I do brother and I thank you I always thought your advice helpful
:thanks:
Nothing weird going on here.
Not a damn thing! Also, gotta keep the solo cup folks in business. 💰
Nothing weird going on here. 😅 OH no there is something going on there with all those different colors in solo cups 🥤
I'm telling you sb, I thought it was a bit suss when I first saw it too!
Probably quicker than @Pennywise when someone used to mention growing Chem, and that was pretty damn fast.
LOL that completely slipped my mind. Well remembered farside! Still no sign of Azi though. :reading420magazine:
My actual tape shop!
Tape...the universal language.™
Dude you speak my language. I need people to bring out the crayons for most things in life
Sorry but the crayon thing doesn't work with that slogan. :)
Rehab is for quitter’s! CL🍀
I think that's what it's designed for. :thumb:
Her kids all ended up, if not without stress to her, relatively boring!
She should be counting her blessings! I'd say there are about forty, forty five at least.
Boring! Your Thailand dagga adventures not exciting enough then? What does she think about it? Has she tried the product?
LOL!

Back
Top Bottom