InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Top of the page to you all! Here's a Friday update just to prove stuff is still growing (or not) at my house.

But let's start with what's not:

The root pruned Candida in the solo cup experiment has come to an end:

No root growth into the new soil and a withering plant up top...it was time. Lesson? I can keep a Candida alive and healthy in a solo cup for 6 months, and root pruning this dying plant could not revive it.

Moving on to the Le Creme CBG auto that's still hanging in the shed, I dried another tester on Wednesday night:

I ground it up and added to the last one, and my wife smoked two small bowls of it and she said it had absolutely no effect at all...not high, tired, happy, sad, energized, lazy, anxious, or calm. So probably best used in oil, though next time she wakes up with anxiety in the middle of the night I may have her try it again.

Perhaps @Virgin Ground will see this bat signal and remind me what she wanted CBG for. I ordered it when they found that CBGa and CBDa prevented the corona virus from entering cells.

And finally, the winter grow on flip day 20:

You can tell this is a Shed grow by the yellowing lowers after flip on the LeC. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LeC flowers:

Amnesia Lemon Kush flowers (looking very sativa in structure):

That's it for me today. I hope your week went well and you have the exact plans for this weekend that fit your preferred activity level! :ciao:

Quotes:
Shed’s is definitely a salve , the one from @HashGirl is a cream HERE . Have been using it daily definitely a cream
Thanks WH! All that shae butter definitely puts a different spin on it. Also, hers is for pain and uses flowers. Mine is a skin salve with no flowers, and the difference is described in the post.
potatoes - tomaahhtos
LOL!
And the difference is.....?
then there's lotion and ointment, which are probably a whole different ball game....
Good question, and here is the difference from the internet:

Lotion: Of all of the cream-like moisturizers, lotion is among the lightest. It has a higher water content compared to creams, salves, and balms.

Cream: Next up on the moisture scale? Cream, which is heavier than a lotion. Face and body creams have a lower water content and higher oil content

Salve: Oil-based salves are not formulated with water, which makes them more occlusive than creams and lotions. “A salve is an ointment-based moisturizer that stays on the top of the skin

Balm: Like salve, balms are oil-based and do not contain water. “A balm is a type of ointment with a thicker consistency that sits on top of the skin — think lip balms, beard balms, hair balms
Source

Jesus Salves
For believers, I hope so!
I'm now salve savvy Sheddy
:high-five:
If he doesn’t I’ll bet he’s got a link. Lmao
See above. ;)
smile and wave , got it ! After I read that today , that's Not what i wrote but you got the Idea I am in the Bible Belt State thingy where everybody chases there ass before making a decision on about anything .. I am surprised we have CBD flower / edibles / pills and so fourth . * Reread before post OK Good to go >>
:laugh: thanks sb! Well said.
Thanks for the clarification. Just blame it on autocorrect, that's what I do.
Easy peasy!
congrats on MOTY Shed!
Thank you 13!

Top of the page to you all! Here's a Friday update just to prove stuff is still growing (or not) at my house.

No root growth into the new soil and a withering plant up top...it was time. Lesson? I can keep a Candida alive and healthy in a solo cup for 6 months, and root pruning this dying plant could not revive it.

Moving on to the Le Creme CBG auto that's still hanging in the shed, I dried another tester on Wednesday night:

I ground it up and added to the last one, and my wife smoked two small bowls of it and she said it had absolutely no effect at all...not high, tired, happy, sad, energized, lazy, anxious, or calm. So probably best used in oil, though next time she wakes up with anxiety in the middle of the night I may have her try it again.

Perhaps @Virgin Ground will see this bat signal and remind me what she wanted CBG for. I ordered it when they found that CBGa and CBDa prevented the corona virus from entering cells.

You can tell this is a Shed grow by the yellowing lowers after flip on the LeC. :cheesygrinsmiley:

LeC flowers:

That's it for me today. I hope your week went well and you have the exact plans for this weekend that fit your preferred activity level! :ciao:

Quotes:

Thanks WH! All that shae butter definitely puts a different spin on it. Also, hers is for pain and uses flowers. Mine is a skin salve with no flowers, and the difference is described in the post.

LOL!

Lotion: Of all of the cream-like moisturizers, lotion is among the lightest. It has a higher water content compared to creams, salves, and balms.

Cream: Next up on the moisture scale? Cream, which is heavier than a lotion. Face and body creams have a lower water content and higher oil content

Salve: Oil-based salves are not formulated with water, which makes them more occlusive than creams and lotions. “A salve is an ointment-based moisturizer that stays on the top of the skin

Balm: Like salve, balms are oil-based and do not contain water. “A balm is a type of ointment with a thicker consistency that sits on top of the skin — think lip balms, beard balms, hair balms
Source

See above. ;)

Easy peasy!

Thank you 13!
You see 👀didn’t I tell ya. Lmao 😂 Way to go bro 👍. CL🍀 :bravo: :goodjob::thumb::Namaste:

LeC flowers:

Quotes:

LOL!

Source

See above. ;)

Easy peasy!

Thank you 13!
Awesome Friday update, when I was getting to smoke we dusted the joint with the CBG isolate just felt a mellow state . I wished I’d been with the guys when they made the cream 1/2 pound of bud) I believe it could have been closer to a lotion. They went overboard on the beeswax , an hour later I finally get it rubbed in good .
Have a great weekend everyone.

Perhaps @Virgin Ground will see this bat weed signal and remind me what she wanted CBG for.
FIFY...
I wanted it mainly for treating inflammation in my cervical spine.

It can help with IBS as well as pain and nausea.

I haven't asked Buttercup about his plant yet. I'll be sure to do that when we chat next.

when I was getting to smoke we dusted the joint with the CBG isolate just felt a mellow state
Oh interesting, I'll have her try that next!
CBG also is a THC protagonist increasing the effects of THC.
Thanks Penny, and :welcome: back to this side of town! CBG and THC will be the next stop for that harvest.
They went overboard on the beeswax , an hour later I finally get it rubbed in good .
Oof! I bet the rubbing helped as well. 💪
Congratulations Shed. Jumping in!
Thanks NTH, and nice to see you cruise by!
FIFY...
I wanted it mainly for treating inflammation in my cervical spine.
It can help with IBS as well as pain and nausea.
I haven't asked Buttercup about his plant yet. I'll be sure to do that when we chat next.
:thanks: for answering the weed-signal! When you are using it medically, will you be smoking it or taking it internally?

I am just looking into this CBG you speak of!!!! My Eye Guru says I have glaucoma and I asked him about weed to help it - he said "you would have to stay stoned everyday all day" - I said "OK - I can do that!!" :rofl: But maybe CBG is a better solution!!:hmmmm:
But I'm also in favour of increasing effects!!!!:thumb:

I just bought an ounce of CBG tincture from CBD/Kratom. I got the mid-grade and dropped 1 ml under the tongue. I felt a bit of a head buzz for a few minutes and I believe it helped me through my afternoon brain fog. It also helped with my neck and hip pain from psoriatic arthritis and degenerative disc disease in my cervical spine. Good to know it helps with IBS as well. I bought the tincture to test it out before committing a slot in the tent. Given the COVID resistant properties and our call back to the office I should probably just go ahead and order my seeds now.

Holy shit, you're alive! Great to see you bud. You finally get internet out in the sticks?

Le Creme CBG auto is now off the line and in a jar, to see where the RH settles overnight. Moron that tomorrow.

I am just looking into this CBG you speak of!!!! My Eye Guru says I have glaucoma and I asked him about weed to help it - he said "you would have to stay stoned everyday all day" - I said "OK - I can do that!!" But maybe CBG is a better solution!!
But I'm also in favour of increasing effects!!!!
There are a few sellers of CBG varieties out there now, and they seem to be hemp sellers rather than our regular sponsors.

My Le Creme CBG seeds came from Ventura Seed Company (domain name is the same) but they sell to the trade and have a 100 seed minimum (@ $1/seed). stardawg found some DBL CBG (with a higher listed CBG percentage than mine) at a company called CBG Seed Source (domain name is the same) that sells lower quantities at $3.50/seed.
I just bought an ounce of CBG tincture from CBD/Kratom. I got the mid-grade and dropped 1 ml under the tongue. I felt a bit of a head buzz for a few minutes and I believe it helped me through my afternoon brain fog. It also helped with my neck and hip pain from psoriatic arthritis and degenerative disc disease in my cervical spine. Good to know it helps with IBS as well. I bought the tincture to test it out before committing a slot in the tent. Given the COVID resistant properties and our call back to the office I should probably just go ahead and order my seeds now.
I would place the order and get that into the grow room given the good results you've had with the tincture. I'll be watching for that seed drop! 👀
A little of column A and a little of column B..
Oh thanks VG. And for some reason now I'm craving Chinese food... :morenutes:

When are you thinking you can drop some LeC?
I know the CBG helps me more that just CBD neck/hip /hands /Author I will have to try this mix CBG THC for the higher effect in the afternoon , its flower and not all CBG but pretty hi .
Excellent info sb, thanks! When I harvest the photo version I'll have that flower tested to make sure I have what I'm supposed to. :thumb:
Has anyone here been successful extracting this CBG - and how do you know if you got it?? From the little I read it seems daunting.
I plan on making infused oil just like I do with my CBD and have with THC flowers as well. I use a Magical Butter machine but a jar in the oven will work as well. Or an Instant Pot if you have one.

If I'm feeling flush I'll have my oil tested too, but I can't see why it wouldn't extract like any other cannabinoid. Is what's daunting extracting it from flowers that also have THC?
Holy shit, you're alive! Great to see you bud. You finally get internet out in the sticks?
I don't think that's why he hasn't been here. ;)

daunting extracting it from flowers that also have THC?
I guess the daunting part is knowing if you got it - with THC you can tell. :hmmmm: The bit I read about was harvesting at a specific time and that time was a small interval.

He had just moved or was moving to the sticks at about the same time I didn't see him around anymore. Just coincidental then.
Ahh to live in ignorance!
I guess the daunting part is knowing if you got it - with THC you can tell. The bit I read about was harvesting at a specific time and that time was a small interval.
I think that might have been to capture CBG before it converts to THC. Are you reading info on CBG-specific varieties?
Congrats Shed!
Well deserved, my friend!
Thank you Grateful!

Back
Top Bottom