InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Today's new's i's on the previou's page!

You're not that far from filling the width of the tent! Looks like she's about as wide as she is tall!
Thanks Melville! I've got about 6-8" on either side but there's more growth happening in the middle at the moment, so the sides have slowed down. Still plenty big enough for me!
The whole darkness thing smells like "bro" science to me.
I'm with ya Dee! If it takes up to 11 days of drought to have an effect on resin production, it's hard to believe that an extra 12-36 hours of darkness would next-level it alone.
Looks like it has Elmer's Glue clogging up the transport canal. What did you feed this plant!
Elmer's Glue 0-90-72 from Nutes-R-Us! Said it was guaranteed to increase the size of your flowers and change them purple, unless it doesn't.
:thumb:
That Doug is one pretty lady!
Thanks N! I'm pretty good with vegging. :)

The DV is sure a beautiful plant!
The whole darkness thing smells like "bro" science to me.
I've done it a few times, mainly when the plant's ready for harvest, but I'm not- I haven't noticed any difference in the amount of trichomes after the dark period, though. My thinking is that (possibly) the trichomes don't get any more amber in the dark, but I could definitely be wrong about that...
Looks like it has Elmer's Glue clogging up the transport canal.
Don't be thilly- that's the pith.... :)

Elmer's Glue 0-90-72 from Nutes-R-Us! Said it was guaranteed to increase the size of your flowers and change them purple, unless it doesn't.
:thumb:

So that's how you get the "sticky icky"? I bet it also builds root mass, increases terpenes, is totally organic (made from free range horse hooves) , doesn't increase ppms, repels gnats and mites, and is recommended throughout the whole growth cycle.

1642715101083.png

Looks like it has Elmer's Glue clogging up the transport canal. What did you feed this plant! :laughtwo:
What crap is that in the middle. Looks like wild lettuce stem

I spent a long time taking all that crap off before I harvested.
It’s pretty amazing that even the crap has beauty and shares the healing with those that wish to participate.

‘Nice looking Harvest Shed. Your approach to growing is a gift to us all.:thanks:

4 big ol' bags o' weed...Well done, Shed!
on the road to bring the lad back up to college.
Great weather today for a road trip!

Before I get to the quotes, I need to pass along the sad news that Norcaliwood passed away early this morning. You may not have seen him around as much lately as he used to be, but he would still do a "drive by" here once in a while and chastise me when my posts were more words than pics! :)

If you had any encounters with him, stop by the thread linked above and offer your condolences to Ms J.

:rip: Norcali.
It’s pretty amazing that even the crap has beauty and shares the healing with those that wish to participate.
‘Nice looking Harvest Shed. Your approach to growing is a gift to us all.
Thanks Nev! I'm giving back wherever I can.
I’m jumping in this now. Lol. 1400 pages late. But I figure there is still plenty to learn!!
:welcome: CA! No time like the present to join in as there's always at least something going on here. Next up will be the Doug's Varin THCV flip, with some STS seed-making in the works as well.
Congrats on that nice looking harvest Shed! That DV is going to go nuts in flower. Looking forward to watching it!
Thank you Boo! I'm looking forward to you being here for it. :hug:
Gotta love seeing all those turkey bags full of buds! I love the smell when you open the bags after they have been in there for a bit, it’s heavenly!!
So true! And that end of the hall smells great long after I've closed them up and stuck them back in the drawer.
busy busy busy, way to go Shed
Busy busy busy is right! Only downtime I had this weekend was to watch the last 30 minutes of "Bend It Like Beckham" at midnight on cable TV in the hotel. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Looks good
Is the hygrometer showing the rH & temp in the room?
Thanks BigD! That was the RH and temp in the bedroom, though the RH dropped this weekend, so when I came home last night the JH was at 60% and the Sour G at 56%. I'll do a little rehydrating tonight to get them back into the high 60s.

Remember folks, turkey bags are not airtight!
4 big ol' bags o' weed...Well done, Shed! Great weather today for a road trip!
Thank you Carcass! It was a great weekend weather-wise, though I can do without 46º night time temps. :rolleyes:
Whenever i read this journal there is always more green harvested lol.
LOL! You must be cruising by right around chop. Excellent timing Kushgrow!
hot Damn Bags O Weed !!! Way to go shed hope your trip up and back is good with the weather way it is around .
Thanks sb! Nice smelling weed, good weather, my son back up for another semester, and 10 hours of uneventful driving...all good. :thumb:

Sorry Norcali, no pics today. :( But I did have a chance to meet @BakedARea while I was up in Monterey (he lives nearby). Not a lot of time for a sit-down together but we did have a great parking-lot chat while my wife and son were in Target! I passed along some completely CA legal bags of flower, including Candida, droughted Sour G, Blue Treacle, Power Plant, and some well-aged AK-47. I gave him the Candida clone I was going to toss, so the timing was perfect for the meet-up. I also passed along organic soil-amendments that I would never use like the bags of Earth Alive Soil Activator and those sample bottles of Fish Sh!t soil conditioner I got! It's nice to be able to find good homes for things I won't use. As dynamo said, busy busy busy!

Stay healthy and happy. :peace:

Before I get to the quotes, I need to pass along the sad news that Norcaliwood passed away early this morning. You may not have seen him around as much lately as he used to be, but he would still do a "drive by" here once in a while and chastise me when my posts were more words than pics! :)

If you had any encounters with him, stop by the thread linked above and offer your condolences to Ms J.

:rip: Norcali.

Thanks Nev! I'm giving back wherever I can.

:welcome: CA! No time like the present to join in as there's always at least something going on here. Next up will be the Doug's Varin THCV flip, with some STS seed-making in the works as well.

Thank you Boo! I'm looking forward to you being here for it. :hug:

So true! And that end of the hall smells great long after I've closed them up and stuck them back in the drawer.

Busy busy busy is right! Only downtime I had this weekend was to watch the last 30 minutes of "Bend It Like Beckham" at midnight on cable TV in the hotel. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks BigD! That was the RH and temp in the bedroom, though the RH dropped this weekend, so when I came home last night the JH was at 60% and the Sour G at 56%. I'll do a little rehydrating tonight to get them back into the high 60s.

Remember folks, turkey bags are not airtight!

Thank you Carcass! It was a great weekend weather-wise, though I can do without 46º night time temps. :rolleyes:

LOL! You must be cruising by right around chop. Excellent timing Kushgrow!

Thanks sb! Nice smelling weed, good weather, my son back up for another semester, and 10 hours of uneventful driving...all good. :thumb:

Sorry Norcali, no pics today. :( But I did have a chance to meet @BakedARea while I was up in Monterey (he lives nearby). Not a lot of time for a sit-down together but we did have a great parking-lot chat while my wife and son were in Target! I passed along some completely CA legal bags of flower, including Candida, droughted Sour G, Blue Treacle, Power Plant, and some well-aged AK-47. I gave him the Candida clone I was going to toss, so the timing was perfect for the meet-up. I also passed along organic soil-amendments that I would never use like the bags of Earth Alive Soil Activator and those sample bottles of Fish Sh!t soil conditioner I got! It's nice to be able to find good homes for things I won't use. As dynamo said, busy busy busy!

Stay healthy and happy. :peace:
Sorry for your loss Shed.

Back
Top Bottom