InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Congrats on your Harvest Shed looks like a pretty good haul!
I am curious what causes the discolouration of the stocks it almost looks like some type of fungus from being out in the wet weather like I’ve seen on some outdoor plants I grew years ago. They had a kinda black look on some of the stocks and I just figured it was from to much moisture on them near harvest time but I’m certainly no expert on the subject lol.

Highya ITS,

I'm glad you had help for the trim, and that its done! I always feel better after the chop and trim! Hope you get a handle on why the JH didn't do so well!! Happy Smokin'

Congrats on the harvests, Shed!
Looks like the JH produced pretty well, even though she had some problems.

Congrats on the harvest, Shed. I hope your family enjoys the Jack Herer as much as I do.

Looks like a nice haul from here, Shedster! :Rasta:

I have to admit I was surprised that you hadn't seen the problem with the JH earlier. You seem to pay such meticulous attention to your plants! I assume the problems were deep within the plant, out of view?

Congrats on the harvest Shed. Nicely done. Interesting tats on her. I don't recall who it was but someone had something similar to that and there was some sort of bug in there. Maybe one of those fuzzy worm things.
What's a "tat?"

And don't disappear without answering! :laughtwo:

Congrats on the harvest Shed. Nicely done. Interesting tats on her. I don't recall who it was but someone had something similar to that and there was some sort of bug in there. Maybe one of those fuzzy worm things.
Ya, I did some digging around, and I think it was the hemp borer. I don't think that was your issue now, though.

You could have hung around for my answer though. Just saying...
LMAO!

I'm still here. And that's a dumb answer. I didn't see a drop of ink on that plant. :straightface:

Wednesday update, starting with the nighttime temps in the shed:

At least they're no longer cold at night, even if it's too late for them to bulk up.

Speaking of bulk, take a look at the Candida I'll be flowering at some point!

No way that will fit in the tent in flower, even by itself. I guess I'll have to postpone it until spring when it will be enormous.
:eek:

Maybe I'll flip it and the Jack Herer 1.1 clone at the same time. It's getting too big for a 1 gallon pot now:

I'll probably wait until someone tells me they really like a JH tester. Might have to take one this week...

In other news, here is a side view of the Doug's Varin in the sun on day 65:

You can see that there's nothing but huge tucked fan leaves on the interior since I lollipopped it, and I have it pretty much squared-out now:

As the sides grow it will get more rectangular in preparation for the tent flip in the next weeks.

That's it from my garden today, except that the flowering plants are still drinking every two days. They don't look like much, but how they look will forever remind me not to flower this time of year in the shed.
:)

Stay safe and warm!
:peace:

Quote:

Thank you Grandpa! I hope the same for you and Grandma.
:love:
Your candida is so beautiful Shed! I'm starting mine in a couple of weeks! :love:
Happy harvest! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom