InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Aww fingers crossed when you wake up tomorrow its miraculously recovered :) if nothing else for the weed lol. Thanks for experimenting for us shed
Go to sleep Moony. It's 10 here. I know that means it's an insomnia night for you

27000...keep going at this rate and you can just stack up your posts one on top of another and you'd have a direct line to Mars for repopulation

27000...keep going at this rate and you can just stack up your posts one on top of another and you'd have a direct line to Mars for repopulation
@InTheShed can you use your direct line to Mars to get them to give me a god damn light hahaha

@InTheShed can you use your direct line to Mars to get them to give me a god damn light hahaha
Shed can you please tell Moony his prize is going to be trazadone if he doesn't get his ass to bed. This kids never gonna be able to finish harvesting and drop those damn seeds if he doesn't go lay down in his NW England bed and count Kate Middleton's children as they hop over the white picket fence in her backyard

And I apologize for my busting in on this feed with the wit that I think I have after I've had 2 beers and smoked 2 bubblers.....as I am a lightweight in drinking now that 40 is upon me and 2 beers in, I think I'm George Carlin

And I apologize for my busting in on this feed with the wit that I think I have after I've had 2 beers and smoked 2 bubblers.....as I am a lightweight in drinking now that 40 is upon me and 2 beers in, I think I'm George Carlin
Just shave the beard then duhhh muhahah! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just shave the beard then duhhh muhahah! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Just so everyone knows, I very much love the royal family and all of their children. That was not intended at all to be a mean joke!:peace::Namaste:

I insinuated you had a beard for comic effect hmmm *tips monacle in your direction*
I mean, I'm Italian and Greek...I have to get waxed like bi weekly :laugh:

Thanks guys! All I know is that when there were seeds in the plant I sprayed with the STS, the seeds were pretty easy to spot in the buds on flip day 43. So I'm thinking that the pollen I collected from the plant was inactivated either in the drying or storage process.

At least I have some seeds from that plant, and I keep clones around so I can always give it a go next time there's room!
Hi Shed, I've been missing your late season action. Your Chiquita Banana is a stunner. Sorry to see you didn't get the seeds you were hoping for on the pollenated Candida. I look forward to the next chapter. It's a bit of a shock to see the droughting but fascinating nonetheless :thumb: Good to catch up.

Haha I was 27001 what's my prize!?
First post on page 1351? :party:
Ah that's good at least its almost dry for you too so can smoke it quicker hahah.
Yeah I'm going to go sleep soon. Was just doing the 420 forums rounds before I go hehe. Goodnight
It's gonna get washed anyway! Good night (morning now). :zzzzz:
With little green men? Might be better than the ones around now though... :hmmmm:
I'd send you one if you lived over here! :(
Shed can you please tell Moony his prize is going to be trazadone if he doesn't get his ass to bed. This kids never gonna be able to finish harvesting and drop those damn seeds if he doesn't go lay down in his NW England bed and count Kate Middleton's children as they hop over the white picket fence in her backyard
LOL...you tell 'im!
NP Krissi! It's been pretty serious in here lately. :)
Just so everyone knows, I very much love the royal family and all of their children.
Don't tell Moony!
I mean, I'm Italian and Greek...I have to get waxed like bi weekly
I hope you get a discount. ;) And of course, well done to support local businesses. :goodjob:
Hi Shed, I've been missing your late season action. Your Chiquita Banana is a stunner. Sorry to see you didn't get the seeds you were hoping for on the pollenated Candida. I look forward to the next chapter. It's a bit of a shock to see the droughting but fascinating nonetheless
Good to catch up.
Hey Carmen, and thanks! Next chapter after these two will be flowering out the Jack Herer and hopefully making Sour G seeds. :thumb: And I have to schedule things so I don't try to flip anything January or February. Too cold in the shed at night.

I hope all is well with you. Will you be planting this summer? Last grow was stunning, and you overcame a lot of hurdles to get there.

Will you be planting this summer?
Thank you so much Shed, I too feel I accomplished a lot with that last grow, my first proper one, and the knowledge gained from these forums is what carried me through. I'm going to take a pause for a while though, so no growing this season. You'll be one of the first to know when I do sprout some seeds :)

First post on page 1351? :party:

It's gonna get washed anyway! Good night (morning now). :zzzzz:

With little green men? Might be better than the ones around now though... :hmmmm:

I'd send you one if you lived over here! :(

LOL...you tell 'im!

NP Krissi! It's been pretty serious in here lately. :)

Don't tell Moony!

I hope you get a discount. ;) And of course, well done to support local businesses. :goodjob:

Hey Carmen, and thanks! Next chapter after these two will be flowering out the Jack Herer and hopefully making Sour G seeds. :thumb: And I have to schedule things so I don't try to flip anything January or February. Too cold in the shed at night.

I hope all is well with you. Will you be planting this summer? Last grow was stunning, and you overcame a lot of hurdles to get there.
Glad I can add some humor lol and I tell @Moony everything...he can handle it. Those English boys have a tough skin, right Moon?

How long have you been breeding Shed? I'm curious, I've never even thought about it until here. I want to make a masterpiece one of these days

the waiting game :Namaste:
The waiting is over, and the verdict is wait! The Sunday update will explain...

I pulled the Sour G out this morning (flip day 49), and while the fans are all dead and many sugars have gone with them, there are still fans in the buds that are alive, which means the roots are still providing nutrients to whatever foliage survived. Here's what I mean:

Then I took a look at the trichomes, which really wanted to make me wait:

Plenty of clear that tells me that next weekend is better than today, since it seems to be alive (enough). maybe even a week after that depending on what Friday's peek looks like.

And just so you get some bud shots of the Chiquita Banana (from @Weed Seeds Express), here are some bud shots of the Chiquita Banana (also flip day 49):

Other goings on will be coming in tomorrow's post. :thanks: for tuning in!

Quotes:
Thank you so much Shed, I too feel I accomplished a lot with that last grow, my first proper one, and the knowledge gained from these forums is what carried me through. I'm going to take a pause for a while though, so no growing this season. You'll be one of the first to know when I do sprout some seeds
Glad you've got enough saved from your harvests to take a pause, and definitely let me know when it all starts again - with or without the beautiful backdrop. :)
How long have you been breeding Shed? I'm curious, I've never even thought about it until here. I want to make a masterpiece one of these days
I'm not breeding so much as creating S1 seeds (self-pollinated) so I can grow the same plant again. Spray a plant with STS to get it to create feminized pollen and then either pollinate the rest of the plant or a clone from the same mother. This was the last Sour G seed to be had (it came from a previous member here) and I'd like to be able to grow it again sometime.
Do we need to alert the mods? I think VG's 420 id has been stolen!
Her id or her ID? I doubt anyone can take VG's id! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Kind sorta but not really caught up. Only a few more pages. Back to work...
At your leisure Baked, or not at all if it's not your cup of tea!

Back
Top Bottom