InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Good day, Shed.

I'm attempting LSTing for a second time. Could you please let me know if this looks right so far? I don't want to continue if I'm not doing it correctly.

LST.jpg

Yes, something to vape pressed rosen easily in and cleans up quick. That's all. How hard is that?
I know right?
Hey Shed , man that's!! Well i am glad some crazy shit depending on how YOU feel and the appointment is end of March (i am sure you could get it early ! If needed just talking out loud us old farts can't take it like we used to . Well i am glad that experiment is over and you lived to talk about it !! :thumb: :peace: Brother !
Thanks sb! The less I think about it the better off I am (when that's even possible), so the thought of making a separate appointment makes my head spin.
Good day, Shed.

I'm attempting LSTing for a second time. Could you please let me know if this looks right so far? I don't want to continue if I'm not doing it correctly.
Looks correct to me! :welldone:

Thank you. So, is this plant done for today or should I do any more LST on it?

Great! Thank you, kind sir.

Oh my Shed. That’s a hell of an (ongoing) ordeal. I hope the after effects dissipate eventually. You might consider endocrine and neurological impacts and keep an eye on the PTSD. Disturbance in either of those areas can cause symptoms that ‘present’ like PTSD. So add that to any self-research you are perusing. :love: And yes increase your CBD - because if it is residual PSTD then that will help a lot- (plus the systemic anti-inflammatory thing, right!).

which has skinnier leaves
:D
Could this be
hope @Amy Gardner can tell me when it gets older!
I’m not going to wait! Knowing that I can change my call at anytime I’m calling it a strong candidate for the sativa-type pheno now.
:popcorn:
Besides, if it is then I think you will be able to tell yourself.

Nobody in my house seems to like flower vapes. They don't think they don't get you as high as either smoking or vaping.
In my experience it’s a learning curve. I’ve got the pax2 dry flower vape and at first I hated it. So I did some research and I learned that i needed to buy a couple of after market parts for it. (just a better oven screen and an adjustable press) now I would say my dry flower vape gets me as high or higher than combusting. I also needed to play with how full to pack the oven and how much pressure to put on the material. I can easily pull thick clouds of vapor off almost any cultivar

In my experience it’s a learning curve. I’ve got the pax2 dry flower vape and at first I hated it. So I did some research and I learned that i needed to buy a couple of after market parts for it. (just a better oven screen and an adjustable press) now I would say my dry flower vape gets me as high or higher than combusting. I also needed to play with how full to pack the oven and how much pressure to put on the material. I can easily pull thick clouds of vapor off almost any cultivar
I use a Airizer Air. I love it !

Its easy to load, easy to clean and most importantly uses a removable 18650 battery.

I always tell people to stay away from built in lithium batteries, because after a couple of years that battery endurance turns to schmaltz...thats probably the reason why we have upgraded several phones, because the battery tanked.

Anyways, thats what the vape is telling me :volcano-smiley:

Wow Shed. I still have some catching up to do but what an ordeal. I hope that the PTSD eases. Healing vibes from here too.

I use a Airizer Air. I love it !

Its easy to load, easy to clean and most importantly uses a removable 18650 battery.

sweet

i use bluter's blaze 2000 :p

full

job done everytime. no recharging. no batteries. works in the dark. easy to load. and load. and load. :bongrip:
ok you got me on the cleaning, but she works hard even as a dirty girl ... gets you home like a chevy every time .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

sending big wishes shed ..

sweet

full

job done everytime. no recharging. no batteries. works in the dark. easy to load. and load. and load. :bongrip:
ok you got me on the cleaning, but she works hard even as a dirty girl ... gets you home like a chevy every time .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is something like the very first piece I ever made. Drilled a hole in a rubber cork and put a tube like that with a hallow pen as the down stem and a socket as the bowl... stick that cork into a glass salad dressing bottle and you’re good to go. Man did it rip

This is something like the very first piece I ever made. Drilled a hole in a rubber cork and put a tube like that with a hallow pen as the down stem and a socket as the bowl... stick that cork into a glass salad dressing bottle and you’re good to go. Man did it rip

same idea , but not as much.

i build the same thing on flat top jars as well. i like the cocktail riser because i add breather holes. it's cleaner on the cocktail top and easier to grip. they are my most popular ones.

besides the jar, there's about $8 bucks of additional hardware and seals, $12 with the cocktail riser.

i've built them as gifts to folks for years. i even did a bunch for my buddy's market stall one year.

sweet

full

Very nice. Simple, and gets it done!

I use a pax Chef. Do you have a source for the upgraded screen? And what about an adjustable press?

Back
Top Bottom