InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I also have a Pax2, but don't use it much for the previously stated reasons. It is convenient, though, while I'm sitting in the hot tub I don't have to fiddle with lighting a pipe or joint with wet hands. :) My biggest issue with the Pax is that when I try to take a good long hit, the mouth piece gets hot and I burn my lip.

I also have a Pax2, but don't use it much for the previously stated reasons. It is convenient, though, while I'm sitting in the hot tub I don't have to fiddle with lighting a pipe or joint with wet hands. :) My biggest issue with the Pax is that when I try to take a good long hit, the mouth piece gets hot and I burn my lip.
I find the mouthpiece with the center draw does that and the mouthpiece with the side drawing slit is a lot cooler. Never burning Beez.

which mouth piece are you using? The one that is sort of cone shaped with the hole in the center does heat up significantly. The low profile mouth piece with the slit in the side works much better. You may also be pulling too hard, I find with my pax I need to sip from it like coffee then inhale the mouthful of vapor.

thanks @StoneOtter (Read my mind). If you search Amazon for “colaka adjustable sandwhich pusher.” There will be a $6.99 Amazon choice option that has the screen the press and a couple of cleaning tools. These upgrades maintain the heat much more consistently on the pax and makes it far superior to how it is fresh out of the box.

I find the mouthpiece with the center draw does that and the mouthpiece with the side drawing slit is a lot cooler.
I do use the center mouthpiece. I'll have to go find that other one and give it a try. :thanks:
If you search Amazon for “colaka adjustable sandwhich pusher.” There will be a $6.99 Amazon choice option that has the screen the press and a couple of cleaning tools.
Excellent info. I will certainly check it out! :thanks:

which mouth piece are you using? The one that is sort of cone shaped with the hole in the center does heat up significantly. The low profile mouth piece with the slit in the side works much better. You may also be pulling too hard, I find with my pax I need to sip from it like coffee then inhale the mouthful of vapor.

thanks @StoneOtter (Read my mind). If you search Amazon for “colaka adjustable sandwhich pusher.” There will be a $6.99 Amazon choice option that has the screen the press and a couple of cleaning tools. These upgrades maintain the heat much more consistently on the pax and makes it far superior to how it is fresh out of the box.
Waiting for it to arrive, thanks!

Plant pics in a bit, but first:
I hope the after effects dissipate eventually.
Thank you Amy! I feel a bit less on edge than I did last week, so that's definitely progress.
And yes increase your CBD
Did, to 3x / day during the week and 2x on the weekend (fewer waking hours)!
I’m not going to wait! Knowing that I can change my call at anytime I’m calling it a strong candidate for the sativa-type pheno now.
Good call...looks more different from the others every day.
In my experience it’s a learning curve. I’ve got the pax2 dry flower vape and at first I hated it. So I did some research and I learned that i needed to buy a couple of after market parts for it. (just a better oven screen and an adjustable press) now I would say my dry flower vape gets me as high or higher than combusting. I also needed to play with how full to pack the oven and how much pressure to put on the material. I can easily pull thick clouds of vapor off almost any cultivar
Interesting...similar to the Perfect Pipe then, having to learn a different way of smoking it. I'm wondering about those mods though.
I use a Airizer Air. I love it !
Thanks Baron! Looks right at home among the flowers :).
uses a removable 18650 battery
Added bonus even though that has way too many digits for a batter model. Is there a 18649 as well?
battery endurance turns to schmaltz
Schmaltz is great, especially if you can't get your hands on bacon grease!
Wow Shed. I still have some catching up to do but what an ordeal. I hope that the PTSD eases. Healing vibes from here too.
Thank you Carmen. :peace:
i use bluter's blaze 2000
Very creative if completely off the topic at hand! We have plenty of bongs and pipes. In case you missed it, the idea here is to vape the flower, not smoke it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
:ciao: Hope you are doing okay Shed. :hug::love:
Thank you Boo! :hug: I haven't been on my own thread for a while, but I really only missed Sunday on the site.
Do you have a source for the upgraded screen? And what about an adjustable press?
My question too!
:circle-of-love:
the mouth piece gets hot and I burn my lip
Oof! Don't do that!
I find the mouthpiece with the center draw does that and the mouthpiece with the side drawing slit is a lot cooler. Never burning Beez.
Good advice! Thanks otter. :thumb:
If you search Amazon for “colaka adjustable sandwhich pusher.” There will be a $6.99 Amazon choice option that has the screen the press and a couple of cleaning tools.
There's the answer... :thanks:
Waiting for it to arrive, thanks!
And we're waiting for the review! :popcorn:

Monday update with just two pics so you can gauge the growth.

Here is the Spring grow on day 17/15. Tin Can Kush2 is now taller than TCK1:

From the left: TCK 1-2-3, Red Dragon, Candida.

And the original/often-imitated-never-duplicated SaugaView®:

For the record, that's a tear in the TCK2 leaf, not a leaf miner.

They're all on the same feeding now, about 1.5g/gallon of MC. I'll be plunking down some change on 0-0-0 mono-silicic acid soon, since I want to start them on it early in their lives. Like now!

I hope you all had great weekends and that you can start to feel spring in the air. :cool:

I was gonna say more and sort of... round out my comment instead of just blurting out my first observation... but my thumb has other plans.

nice lookin babies though shed

Go summer grow! It's nice just to say that!
Thanks otter! I'm looking forward to the summer grow too, but I've got to get through the spring grow first :).

And speaking of the spring grow, here they are for this morning's update, on day 20 and 18:

Left to right that's Tin Can Kush 1-2-3, Red Dragon, and Candida. And the TCK plants already stink like weed...nice!

I fed them this morning with 1.8g/gallon MC. That's 4.5g/gallon diluted 1:2.5, or 16 ounces of 4.5g/gallon mixed with 24 ounces tap water. Math class dismissed!

I hope the week is going well and the weekend is coming into clearer focus. Continue to stay safe no matter what your governor tells you. ;)

Back
Top Bottom