InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Monday harvest update!

Yesterday was harvest day for the Chocolope from @Weedseedsexpress, on flip day 62 and 130 days above ground. The buds were hard as rocks and I found a bit more rot during trimming, but nothing to get upset about.

Here it is in full flop mode, before I took off the fans:

As I was cutting it down I thought I saw a ladybug in there, then I realized I was wrong:

Nice camo gear on the rest of it!

I will of course be saving the bones for Henry Jones, 'cause Henry don't need no THC:

And the Heavenly Stump that holds the whole thing together:

Here is the finger hash (sticky icky icky) from when we pulled the smaller fans from the buds before trimming:

And this is all the rot that came off. Not too bad:

And finally, hanging in the 2-in-1 tent with three fans going plus the 4" exhaust. Let's get the moisture out fast!

Other than getting a final weight on the Power Plant and Chocolope, this concludes the summer grow from @Weedseedsexpress. Whether these genetics are theirs or they are a reseller, they are a great company to deal with. They ship fast, have a great selection, and really good customer service. I'd recommend them for those reasons alone. :thanks: to WSE for the beans!

I hope your Monday is going well and the week looks bright and dank. :cool:

Thanks sb! A few more but not too bad all things considered.

I'd wait until we get a new head of the post office ;).

What a difference a week makes! Something to consider for next summer when I'm deciding when to harvest. And that pink solo cup came from a Labor Day backyard party :).

Thanks for the smoke report Fred! I'm sure it's more than I'll get at my house ;).

Sprouts are doing well and the sun has been out lately, so they're living the high life!

IKR!

Friday's news did nothing to help the situation...

Brrr...I hope you make it to the amazing harvest you deserve Celt :thumb:

That post you have to sign up to even see the site. I really don't want more News Letters Etc. clogging up my emails. Still looking for a vender that has it

Congratulations Shed on another fine looking plant and harvest. Is that a. Spider in the second pic?
Thanks smokey, and yes, that's a spider. Zoom in if you dare!
That post you have to sign up to even see the site. I really don't want more News Letters Etc. clogging up my emails. Still looking for a vender that has it
No sign-in when I click it but I have javascript turned off. Here is what it says:
"Even during this holiday season, with winter upon us, you might find some gardening to do. Growing a Christmas tree from seed, for example. That's no short-term proposition. But the long wait is offset by the wide selection of trees from which to choose, their negligible cost and -- best of all -- the satisfaction you get from growing your own tree.

"...you could collect seed yourself if you know of some nice-looking, mature trees of species suitable for decorating and keeping through the holidays indoors. The other option, of course, is to buy the seeds. For small quantities, go to J.L. Hudson (Star Route 2, Box 337, La Honda, CA 94020, www.jlhudsonseeds.net) or Tree Seeds (www.treeseeds.com); larger amounts can be purchased from such sources as Sheffield's Seed Co. (315-497-1058, www.sheffields.com) and F.W. Schumacher (www.treeshrubseeds.com)."

Won't be a tree for next year though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks smokey, and yes, that's a spider. Zoom in if you dare!

No sign-in when I click it but I have javascript turned off. Here is what it says:
"Even during this holiday season, with winter upon us, you might find some gardening to do. Growing a Christmas tree from seed, for example. That's no short-term proposition. But the long wait is offset by the wide selection of trees from which to choose, their negligible cost and -- best of all -- the satisfaction you get from growing your own tree.

"...you could collect seed yourself if you know of some nice-looking, mature trees of species suitable for decorating and keeping through the holidays indoors. The other option, of course, is to buy the seeds. For small quantities, go to J.L. Hudson (Star Route 2, Box 337, La Honda, CA 94020, www.jlhudsonseeds.net) or Tree Seeds (www.treeseeds.com); larger amounts can be purchased from such sources as Sheffield's Seed Co. (315-497-1058, www.sheffields.com) and F.W. Schumacher (www.treeshrubseeds.com)."

Won't be a tree for next year though :cheesygrinsmiley:
I don't want a Christmas Tree. I want some Christmas Tree weed. Like the old days It has a very nice Pine smell taste also a little woody. I am trying to find some Christmas Tree Bud or actually the seeds so I can grow some for next year.

Maybe a strain that has the smell/taste/flavor I am looking for as a substitute
Yeah PC you were asking about cannabis strains that grow in the classic Christmas tree shape right? :hmmmm:
I know lots of strains will grow to that shape if they’re not topped but some of them are more particular in their Christmas tree likeness. I’ve definitely seen that written somewhere in a recent description “classic Christmas tree shape if untapped” but I can’t remember which one it was. There are lots though I think.

Yeah PC you were asking about cannabis strains that grow in the classic Christmas tree shape right? :hmmmm:
I know lots of strains will grow to that shape if they’re not topped but some of them are more particular in their Christmas tree likeness. I’ve definitely seen that written somewhere in a recent description “classic Christmas tree shape if untapped” but I can’t remember which one it was. There are lots though I think.
That is only one quality I am looking for. Back in the old days around this time or just a little later in the year you could find people that had bud that they called Christmas tree bud. It had a distinct Sent/Flavor etc. of a Christmas tree

The Main qualities I am looking for is the Sent/Flavor etc. of a Christmas tree and a nice hybrid Buzz

Oh I get you! have you found @Pennywise to throw that question at? he may just know. There’s sure to be someone around here who can tell you something...

I guess failing that you could seek out a nice piney sandalwoo terpene profile and make a new one!
Yep Penny helped. Its from a Breeder/bank I had never heard of but Penny recommended them so I guess they are legit

Congrats on the harvest Shed! Beautiful buds, bud. Your spider sucks and your understanding of xmas tree seeds in a cannabis forum needs some work but all in all your on top of things. Good stuff!
Does anyone know where to get some Christmas tree strain seeds ? I would Love to grow some of those for next years Holydays
@Mr. Krip ran it last season if I recall. He may be able to help.

Does anyone know where to get some Christmas tree strain seeds ? I would Love to grow some of those for next years Holydays
The Pine Tar Kush from Hazeman is actually the "original" '79 Christmas Bud. It's only available in REG seeds.

Back
Top Bottom