In The Lab

HH...

Out of curiosity...how long have you been holding on to the 'Kit so far without using it?

Might be good to know for future reference...

I received the replacement kit (Doc's guarantee) around the same time last year.

It has been kept in a cool place since.

What is the upper limit for container size that can be used with your kit? Has anyone tried your kit with vegetables like tomatoes before?

There is no upper limit on container size. The lower limit seems to be around 7 gallons.

There are dozens of kit users who are growing vegetables. The tech in the kit was adapted from vegetable farming. It produces exquisite vegetables.

If a veggie grower is out there reading this, please chime in.

Hey Doc, I want an Hi-Brix kit. I'm not sure how to pm as I'm fairly new to this site. You're on of my favorite growers because you tell it just how it is, you don't try to act like you're better than others, and you don't really participate in the butt-kissing contests. It's so annoying to see people congratulating others on mediocre plants. I get positive reinforcement, but I don't get people exchanging compliments just for the hell of it lol. Anyways I better shutup now. Please let me know about the kit.

Doc, First off I'd like to say thanks for all of your hard work and willingness to share your knowledge and experiences with us. Thanks to people like you, Curso and others that have contributed to this site we all benefit from not only your trials but tribulations as well. I have done a ton of research and clearly your high brix method is the gold standard. I realize that you are busy with the new wellness center, congrats on that. I too am in the medical field and it's great to see others willing to provide an all around mind and body approach to medicine. Best of luck with your endeavor. I would like to order one of your kits. Could you please pm me when you have a free moment and let me know how to go about ordering. I apologize in advance but this is my first post. Thanks again, DiNaps

Doc, First off I'd like to say thanks for all of your hard work and willingness to share your knowledge and experiences with us. Thanks to people like you, Curso and others that have contributed to this site we all benefit from not only your trials but tribulations as well. I have done a ton of research and clearly your high brix method is the gold standard. I realize that you are busy with the new wellness center, congrats on that. I too am in the medical field and it's great to see others willing to provide an all around mind and body approach to medicine. Best of luck with your endeavor. I would like to order one of your kits. Could you please pm me when you have a free moment and let me know how to go about ordering. I apologize in advance but this is my first post. Thanks again, DiNaps

At this moment I am in Colonia de Sacramento Uruguay. I will resume kit shipping on or about June 30th. I'm sorry for any inconvenience....I'm usually very prompt but I'm not in a position to do much but chill and eat BBQ right now.

YEEEWWW sounds all time doc. :passitleft:

Sat in a heated pool tonite with the distant lights of Buenos Aires in the background and the Southern Cross shining brightly with a bunch of stars I don't recognize. All I've got in the way of Ganja is some Champagne shatter I had someone make for me. I'm not toking much at all....haven't been able to score anything down here yet, but in a few days I should. I'm happy to lower my tolerance for a couple weeks. I don't miss weed at all, which is strange.

Definitely NOT addictive. I was a little worried because I've smoked daily for over 2 years.

Doc, if you need help having fun, i doubt it highly, just hollar!

:rofl:

You're welcome to come join me for some fun anytime! Let me know? I hope you think watering, trimming, washing, mixing soil, smoking many, many bong hits of High Brix weed and doing Butt-crack electrical/plumbing work is fun.....cause that's what I do when I'm not working.

At this moment I am in Colonia de Sacramento Uruguay. I will resume kit shipping on or about June 30th. I'm sorry for any inconvenience....I'm usually very prompt but I'm not in a position to do much but chill and eat BBQ right now.
Doc, Enjoy your down time, you've definitely earned a little r and r. Pm me when you get back to the states, no rush here. Be sure to eat you veggies with all that BBQ. I'm sure that I don't need to lecture you on the benefits of antioxidants but I bet you are hard pressed to find any high brix down there. Have a blast and thanks again. Stay safe.

Doc..how's the food down there? I'm sure there are some interesting flavor profiles down there...

the food is great if you like amazing meat and much better produce than we are used to in the US. it's all cooked over an open wood fire. Today when we got hungry we stopped for lunch and had a thick, BBQ TEnderloin with crispy fries, a slice of what tastes like highish Brit tomato and lettuce with chimichuri, half bottle of wine and sparkling water. above prime, grass fed beef........a paleo-primal food paradise.

this is man food. very good looking people here due to the diet.

the food is great if you like amazing meat and much better produce than we are used to in the US. it's all cooked over an open wood fire. Today when we got hungry we stopped for lunch and had a thick, BBQ TEnderloin with crispy fries, a slice of what tastes like highish Brit tomato and lettuce with chimichuri, half bottle of wine and sparkling water. above prime, grass fed beef........a paleo-primal food paradise.

Man...If I don't get to make to see you while you are in Cali. I'll for sure make it down there...

Doc, I just thought of an idea. High Brix Grass-Fed Beef :)

I wouldn't know whether to eat it or smoke it...I guess it would depend on what kind of High Brix grass we're feeding the cattle...:riskybusiness:

Back
Top Bottom