I Ain't Afraid Of No Ghost - Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative Grow SIP/SCROG

They're off to a great start Ke0ncp. Really pretty! :Rasta:

Day 21 - Veg Day 1 of 28:

Well big day for the little ghouls.

Time for them to put their big ghoul pants on and get to growing!!

This weeks goals:
VPD: Stays at .7 for 1 more week
DLI: Increased to 30 from 20. I raised the lights from about 11” to 18” and increased the power from 25% or 50w per light to 50% and 100w per light. So they are at 200w now. Slimer is sitting right at 30 DLI or 522 ppfd and Dana is at a DLI of 28 or 486 ppfd.
Nutes: Topped off their reservoirs with a cocktail of 2.5gr/g MC, 1 tsp of Bushdoctor all ph’ed tk 6.0. First dose of calmag and an increase in nutes of .5gr/gal

They are looking healthy and have certainly hit the reservoir as I’ve not top watered in almost a week. I expecting a take off from them in the next week to 10 days.

I need to go back and and read up on when to bend them over. I have it in my head with this PGC that I want to bend them over and put the screen in the week I flip for some reason.

We are in Nader watch tonight again so that’s fun. Have all of the radios, flashlights and vape charged up and ready to go.

I think that’s about it for this update. Things should start to get a little more interesting around here soon!

I'm a little late to the party but I'm pulling up a seat and packing a vape for this one!!! Happy Tuesday! Can't wait to see this bloom out!!! 😎✌️

I'm a little late to the party but I'm pulling up a seat and packing a vape for this one!!! Happy Tuesday! Can't wait to see this bloom out!!! 😎✌️
Hey welcome to the partay @Scottay there is a bowl or pre rolls on the table over there.
Looking great, and :goodluck: with the 🌪️
Thanks and yeah sky aware tonight for sure :)

Day 22 - Veg Day 2 of 28:

Truckn’ like the doo dah man! Don’t seem to mind the addition of calmag, higher nutes and more light being thrown at them! At least no signs of anything yet.

Fan leaves are starting to get big and leaves are starting to get a little more defined now as well.

Not too much to report on today.

Truckn’ like the doo dah man! Don’t seem to mind the addition of calmag, higher nutes and more light being thrown at them! At least no signs of anything yet.

Fan leaves are starting to get big and leaves are starting to get a little more defined now as well.

Those ladies are looking great.

Girls are looking great! Also @InTheShed is right that shirt is cool. Kinda jealous I didn't try to get in on this seedsman grow after everyone's growing nice plants lol next time.

P.S. Congrats on the MOTM nomination!

Kinda jealous I didn't try to get in on this seedsman grow after everyone's growing nice plants lol next time.
Yeah was late to the party on getting my grow started! So happy that @SeedsMan was cool with that!

It’s been a blast watching a bunch of people grow the same strain!

Day 23 - Veg Day 3 of 28:

They are doing well! I turned them today 180° and think that it might almost be time to bend Slimer over ready for when the net goes in.

I’m out of town for 5 days starting starting Saturday so I will probably wait until I get home to do any LST on them so that I’m around to adjust if need be.

Might want to get a riser for the shorty to get it up to the net, and if it stays a slower grower you could move it to the side so it only gets 1/3 of the net and the taller one gets 2/3.

Have a great trip!
Yeah I was thinking that about the shorter one.

And actually as I’m typing this I realized that this is the third grow in a row that the pant on that side of the tent is shorter…. :hmmmm:

Day 24 - Veg Day 4 of 28:

This will be my last update until Day 31 - Veg Day 11 of 28 as I am out of town. So my plants will be a bit behind on their schedule but I think it will be fine.

I am guessing when I get back it’s going to be time to put the net in and start their LST ready for flower.

They are really looking good. I think that these are the best looking plants, at this stage, that I have grown. Hats off to @SeedsMan for the great genetics! Looking around at all of the PGC journals going on and the great results everyone is seeing, I hope that they have a big surplus of seed stock!!!

Well anyway on to todays update! I topped off their reservoirs today, Slimer had made it 3/4 through hers from the top off of Tuesday and Dana about half way through.

Dana is starting to take off though and her leaves are huge!!! I am liking the internode spacing happening so far, and with LST it should stay in check, or that’s the game plan at least hahaha. I know I will mess that up for sure!! That’s part of the fun though!

Here are today’s pictures. Next update they should be a bit bigger :)

Back
Top Bottom