Humid Temperate Colombian Andes Greenhouse Organic Grow

Ok, ✅ clone mama check.
Everything was bought from a sponsor.
This girl back in the corner is Northern Light CBD sativa pheno. She kind of has a delayed stretch but she's started now.
IMG_2896.jpeg

This is Cookies and Cream 1:1. She looks like a sativa pheno. She is supposed to be mold resistant to start with but with sativa I expect she will be very mold resistant.

IMG_2897.jpeg

This is Peyote Wi-Fi CBD. I was super excited that she turned out sativa. She is frosting up real well. She is supposed to taste like earthy diesel so I took several clones. I hope they make it.

IMG_2898.jpeg

This is Dr. Seedsman 30:1. She's not real tall and not super vigorous. I thought she would stretch a lot more. But maybe she is still stretching?
If I had known, I would not have lollipop trimmed her up so high. I took a lot of clones on her also.

IMG_2899.jpeg

This is Deep Mandarine (CBD Sugar Black Rose). I get your point now about growing a sativa sugar black rose and then mixing in the grinder. She girl has a fairly tight bud structure, I think she's definitely at risk of mold, so I put her directly in front of the fan inside the grow room.
I took some clones of her but I think it's better not to try them outdoors. I think it will be better to mix a sativa Sugar Black Rose and a sativa CBD in the grinder.

IMG_2900.jpeg

This is CBD Jam. I think it's a hybrid but her bud structure seems loose enough that if you trim it right for good airflow it might probably do just fine in the greenhouse. I don't know, what do you think?

IMG_2901.jpeg

This is a second CBD Jam.
I think if I keep the leaves trimmed out, the bud structure is loose enough that it will probably be OK.

IMG_2903.jpeg

And lastly, this is Cookies and Cream 1:1 CBD looks like an Indica. C&C 1:1 is supposed to be mold resistant so probably she'll be just fine. I did not take clones (but I have more seeds).
I'm not sure about the taste, but if it is indica and does not mold it will work better as medicine than an indica that does mold, ha ha.

IMG_2902.jpeg

Basically I think I should be OK to take clones of everything except for the Deep Mandarin.
For Deep Mandarine, I think I need to replace with sativa Sugar Black Rose, and then mix with CBD in the grinder.

Of course I still have to see what molds and does not mold in the indoor flower room.
If anything molds in the flower room, it does not go to the property.

IMG_2892.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg

Super Lemon Haze, photo by @Nicholas Flamel , 2020
1728626007882.png
My bad... that one is Super Silver Haze. But they are similar... both have phenos with high terpinolene and other pine terpenes.

Super Lemon Haze
1728943277695.png

photo: Reddit, Microgrowery group, user MisterManMeow (2017)

Ok, ✅ clone mama check.
Everything was bought from a sponsor.
This girl back in the corner is Northern Light CBD sativa pheno. She kind of has a delayed stretch but she's started now.
IMG_2896.jpeg

This is Cookies and Cream 1:1. She looks like a sativa pheno. She is supposed to be mold resistant to start with but with sativa I expect she will be very mold resistant.

IMG_2897.jpeg

This is Peyote Wi-Fi CBD. I was super excited that she turned out sativa. She is frosting up real well. She is supposed to taste like earthy diesel so I took several clones. I hope they make it.

IMG_2898.jpeg

This is Dr. Seedsman 30:1. She's not real tall and not super vigorous. I thought she would stretch a lot more. But maybe she is still stretching?
If I had known, I would not have lollipop trimmed her up so high. I took a lot of clones on her also.

IMG_2899.jpeg

This is Deep Mandarine (CBD Sugar Black Rose). I get your point now about growing a sativa sugar black rose and then mixing in the grinder. She girl has a fairly tight bud structure, I think she's definitely at risk of mold, so I put her directly in front of the fan inside the grow room.
I took some clones of her but I think it's better not to try them outdoors. I think it will be better to mix a sativa Sugar Black Rose and a sativa CBD in the grinder.

IMG_2900.jpeg

This is CBD Jam. I think it's a hybrid but her bud structure seems loose enough that if you trim it right for good airflow it might probably do just fine in the greenhouse. I don't know, what do you think?

IMG_2901.jpeg

This is a second CBD Jam.
I think if I keep the leaves trimmed out, the bud structure is loose enough that it will probably be OK.

IMG_2903.jpeg

And lastly, this is Cookies and Cream 1:1 CBD looks like an Indica. C&C 1:1 is supposed to be mold resistant so probably she'll be just fine. I did not take clones (but I have more seeds).
I'm not sure about the taste, but if it is indica and does not mold it will work better as medicine than an indica that does mold, ha ha.

IMG_2902.jpeg

Basically I think I should be OK to take clones of everything except for the Deep Mandarin.
For Deep Mandarine, I think I need to replace with sativa Sugar Black Rose, and then mix with CBD in the grinder.

Of course I still have to see what molds and does not mold in the indoor flower room.

IMG_2892.jpeg

IMG_2901.jpeg
:woohoo:

My bad... that one is Super Silver Haze. But they are similar... both have phenos with high terpinolene and other pine terpenes.

Super Lemon Haze
1728943277695.png

photo: Reddit, Microgrowery group, user MisterManMeow (2017)

:yummy:

Ok, I took a look at the goat stall cleanings. It is sawdust. I do not think it is treated sawdust or any kind of resistant wood. It looks like half of it is completely rotted, and there's another section where there are still some faint wood chips but they are rotting. (I would want it 100% rotted before I put it in my garage so it does not steal oxygen.)

This side of the pile looks ready to use.

IMG_5275.jpeg

This side of the pile looks like it needs to rot a little bit more. (You could probably use it in a pinch, but it looks like it is only about 85–90% decomposed. I would prefer to have it completely decomposed first.)

IMG_5276.jpeg

I noticed they are not keeping it covered. Does compost need to stay covered (so the goods do not wash through with the rain)?

PS I am not sure if this is an orchid, or what this thing is, but they sure have plenty of moisture in the air here!

IMG_5277.jpeg

Ok, I took a look at the goat stall cleanings. It is sawdust. I do not think it is treated sawdust or any kind of resistant wood. It looks like half of it is completely rotted, and there's another section where there are still some faint wood chips but they are rotting. (I would want it 100% rotted before I put it in my garage so it does not steal oxygen.)
Yes, you want 100% decomposed.

I noticed they are not keeping it covered. Does compost need to stay covered (so the goods do not wash through with the rain)?
Good for it to get some water, but you definitely want it covered from the rain. It's also good to turn it with a shovel.

Back
Top Bottom