How to grow in Coco: Feed schedule

heres a drip setup i built this week. nice clean room. just how i like it.
420-magazine-mobile645767497.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That set ups looking lovely cult, how many lights will you be running in that space? The white fabric pots seem great too, do they keep the roots much cooler than the black ones do you think?

heres a drip setup i built this week. nice clean room. just how i like it.
420-magazine-mobile645767497.jpg

Man I love your set up! Can you give me a brief break down! I would love to set something like this up as I spend way too much time watering every day!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

white pots reflect more light but i prefer black to be honest. its a real simple set up and just a 2400lph pump and 48 drippers. this be a 12 or 16 light set up, 600w.

What's the size of res? I grow hempys and I notice when I leave a gallon or more of my ph nute water to sit for a day or two the PH goes up significantly. How do I combat this if I am going away?

i use phosphoric acid in flower and nitric in veg but phosphorate works start to finish.

Thanks man, I use phosphoric thru out, start to finish.
I am using rain water and it is very low pH, but as you have stated, after pH adjustment it will climb. I start my nute mix at 5.75 or so and let it go until it reaches between 6.10 and 6.20 before a adjust down. Picks up all the nute range that way.

I am 21 days into flower, just did some defo and got pics but have not added them to my journal yet, check it out if you have the time.
It is No vertical this run, LST in coco. - Growing in Coco Coir - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums. I don't know if 420 will let me post this address so it is at International Cannagraphic, "No vertical this run, LST in coco".
Thanks for you help.

GR

i use phosphoric acid in flower and nitric in veg but phosphorate works start to finish.

Thanks man, I use phosphoric thru out, start to finish.
I am using rain water and it is very low pH, but as you have stated, after pH adjustment it will climb. I start my nute mix at 5.75 or so and let it go until it reaches between 6.10 and 6.20 before a adjust down. Picks up all the nute range that way.

I am 21 days into flower, just did some defo and got pics but have not added them to my journal yet, check it out if you have the time.
It is No vertical this run, LST in coco. - Growing in Coco Coir - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums. I don't know if 420 will let me post this address so it is at International Cannagraphic, "No vertical this run, LST in coco".
Thanks for you help.

GR

Just a couple of pics. day 21
Super Citrus Haze pre defo
20170226_192813_2_.jpg

SCH post defo, this plant did not water during the light cycle so she is heat stressed.
20170227_084006_2_.jpg

White Widow pre defo
20170227_071903.jpg

WW post defo
20170227_080450.jpg

Just wondering if I need to ph the water during last week/two of grow (flush) in a run to waste coco grow TIA

Hi cultivator. First of all, many thanks for sharing your knowledge, it is great for a fairly new grower like myself to have a proven set of instructions to work from.

I plan on trying this schedule if I am able. The question I have for you is; are the nutes you are using throughout this cycle organic or mineral based?

The reason I ask, is that I use autopots with my grows and have been having problems with some nutrients from the canna range clogging the feed lines and starving plants until they're unblocked. When I come to cleaning the system I see a green goo blocking the inlet at the pots and it can be difficult to clean so for my next run I want to try a 'cleaner' nutrient base. Thanks again.

Hey cult made a mistake and watered to much on my coco and now it's more saturated then it should be. Saturated to where I cant add anymore water for at least two days. What should I do in this situation? Will my plants suffer a lot due to this mistake? They are in small one gallon pots at the moment. They still look very happy but know I did wrong with how much water I put in. Bout ten percent run off. Great thread for us first time coco growers!

Back
Top Bottom