HighTechRasta's 1000W China LED COCO 4x3 2in1 Tent Perpetual SCROG With BruceBanner & Bagseed

Basically, at the end of the day I'm not impressed with the look of the seeds except for one of the 3, the count was spot on, no extras like the 90% of other seed banks I hear, the packaging for shipping was less than adequate IMO, 1 of the collectable tins had no sticker, took 6 days to get here and I live 90mins from where it shipped from and I paid extra $12 for express post... After all that... I look at them next to the bagseeds they are meant to replace... Grrrrrrr!!!!

:nomo:

What does an impressive seed look like?

No freebies, that's a bummer, but I assume you knew that before you ordered? I've never ordered from anyone else than herbiesheadshop.com. They have a wide selection, but definitely not everything. They do give freebies, plus have other kinds of promo offers, Super stealth comes with no original packaging, and reg stealth has original packaging all stuffed into a DVD case. I once bought a set of 3 "souvenirs" and none germed. I told them, and though they disclaimed that the souvenirs were not for that, they sent me 3 new souvenirs, lol. They're good people and also a 420 sponsor. Sadly, nowadays, they only transact in bitCoin so if you don't have any, you'd need to buy some to order with. Buying bitcoin is it's own pain in the ass, but once through it, I was able to make my orders.

Skybound, I'll show you what good seeds look like and I didn't buy them from some friggin Seed Bank,
they just rolled outta bud I was cutting up throughout life...

I've read too many Seed Bank reviews to count now. One thing I noticed was the seed counts, when you order 5 say, you get like 6-7. So, I don't mean freebies like you were thinking, I guess I mean extras.

As far as freebies go, it would have been nice to get something, considering they fugged me on the express
payment by holding the whole order back... don't ya think, being a fairly new player, they could have done just a little,
like maybe refund my express payment at least...

Packaging can be anything it wants, but if you're shtick is the fact that you are using custom artwork on collectable tins, then you should be consistent and you should ship accordingly to protect it...

I think/hope you'll enjoy the video...

:popcorn:

TBH, my experience with Herbies is that if I order 3 or 10, I get exactly that and not more, except for the freebies. Here's a link. You can see what freebies they're giving away and as you spend more, they add more freebies. I haven't grown freebies in years, but it's still nice to have them as options. Also, the beans I get are so small. Easily half the size of the beans I used to pluck from the Mexi brick buds back in the days. Granted, if you're ordering from a new bank, their reputation is automatically in question and you'd be justified for that reason alone, still reputable banks will give you what you pay for, and for me, I want the genetics inside, not the size or color of any other visual characteristic of the outer shell.

Herbies Seeds - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online at Herbies Headshop

So, my Dr Seeds journey started like this:

Mar-18-2019

Just tried to send this through your "Contact Us form" and got an error, saying try again later, Grrrr...

Hi Rebecca,
I just came back to the site after 2 days, ready to purchase and I don't see the 3for2 offer on the front page, is it over?
FYI, I found you in Maximum Yield magazine, that I got for free from my local grow shop, Yield of Dreams, in Newmarket.
Besides that, I wanted to contact you about my new grow operation. I am keeping a grow journal on 420Magazine.com. Currently growing from known and unknown bagseeds. One of my goals is to keep purchases as Canadian as possible going forward, I understand you are a wholly Canadian operation? In line with your Free Tin offer, I would like to go further and use your seeds exclusively. I find your selection to be incredible, especially for the price! I spent the 2 days looking and I found you are the best value in Canada. So, I thought, why not showcase what can be had with your product. I'm reviving my YouTube channel, "HighTechRasta" and wanted to ask what you could provide in stickers, banners, posters for my grow room background. T-Shirts?(with purchase of course) I haven't started on YouTube yet, just has an old intro video, but could make a good startup with your product as a showcase.
Have a look at my grow journal to see what I'm about,
Look forward to hearing from you, hope we can build something going forward...
Regards,
Keith

##########

I get this in return...

##########
Mar-18-2019

Hi Keith,

We can give you free seeds if you are promoting us. Need your address to send seeds to, which strain you want to feature, and where you plan to mention us.

Thanks,

R
##########

Wow, did they not read my whole email or what,
I'm sure I clearly stated where I was going to mention them
and that I was going to promote them and where
Like, what in the actual F, was that a bot?
You'll notice, my initial email was to purchase and promote, was not looking for any handout.
At this point I also did not know they were a sponsor here, I found that out after when I checked
the sponsor thread before posting about them in my journal. But seeing them there made me
even more confused as to how they didn't notice my 420magazine mentions in my initial email!
I'm laying this all out because I want to be understood fully...

So, now I ignore the free seed offer and place my legit order first on Mar-19.
Then I get this...

##########
Mar-20

Hi Keith,

We expect to receive backorders tomorrow (Thurs. March 21). Your order will be completed and ship out Thursday evening or Friday.

Thank you for your patience,
Rebecca
##########

I respond with...

##########
Mar-20

Does that mean the whole order was held back because of the 1 backorder? Why did I get a shipment notification on Tuesday? If it was held back due to a backorder, please confirm, and I will never make that mistake again.

Regards,
Keith
##########

This comes back...

##########
Mar-21
Because we generated the shipping label on Tuesday. The entire order ships today.
##########

Then I send this...

##########
Mar-21

This first interaction is not off to a good start.

First I send you a detailed email about me, asking for your support in showcasing your products. You respond with 2 sentences offering free seeds. I did not take the offer and purchased my first order. I paid a little extra for express post even. At the end of the order I see the backorder notice, so I go back to the site and now see the small line that says stock/backorder. But, I thought that's ok, I paid for Express Post so I'll get 2 really quick and the other will come later by regular post or something... Nope...

Anyway, let me try this part again... I would love free seeds, who wouldn't. But what I want to do is showcase/advertise your business and seeds. You have all this wonderful artwork on the tins, do you have anything more than just "Dr. Seeds", a logo, stickers, hats, shirts, posters, banners, something I can show your business with? Can we help each other?

Thanks
Keith
##########

Then I get this...

##########
Mar-21

Hi Keith, I am sorry if you did not get the answers you were looking for. We're short staffed this week and training someone new and this is also busy week due to being beginning of Spring.
Your order did have a backordered item, Northern Lights. It was a very short backorder and your seeds shipped today. I sent our girl to post office about 30 minutes ago. So this is resolved.

As far as promotional items, we do not have any in stock right now but we do do them for giveaways from time to time. Usually mugs or hats. I will be getting more made up soon, probably after the release of a few new strains we have been working on which will be coming out over the next 2-3 weeks.
##########

And that's where it ended until I got my order yesterday on the 25th...

I just pulled the trigger on a 480w Quantum Board Kit,
Non-HLG, Assembled and Shipped to Canada..
$385 USD was $530CAD for me...

Excited! More to come...
:yahoo:

So...

I made this for my "Bloom Boom Room" today...

Pilot holes are drilled, about to screw and string it up. (that sounds wrong)
Should help with "The Force" sucking in my tent.
Put the 4ways at the top sides in case I wanna put more support.
Post another pic after I string it up...

:thumb:

So...

After putting the screws to her,
I felt she needed a foil tape treatment...

There she is, all strung up.
Can't really see the foil treatment that took me frig'n forever, so....

Tomorrow the Bloom Boom Room gets a drip pump upgrade, new timer, black hose and mylar on the walls...

All in prep for the coming
480W 4x 304SMD LED Samsung lm301b led
3000k + 660nm red led grow light quantum

:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom