Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

The Malawi's with the fatter leaves are the New Malawi Killer, they tend to finish faster the the old. The old Malawi Killer has the more traditional skinny leaves and flowers for about 14-16 weeks. Got to ace's website and read the description of the breeders pack for Malawi. You'll be able to identify them pretty easily. My ACE Malawi x Panama I recently harvested was rocked up and done 70 days from flip. I don't think you are in for too long a ride with these unless you get the Old timers haze parent. You'll be able to tell when the buds start forming. They all look very good.....:goodjob:

The Malawi's with the fatter leaves are the New Malawi Killer, they tend to finish faster the the old. The old Malawi Killer has the more traditional skinny leaves and flowers for about 14-16 weeks. Got to ace's website and read the description of the breeders pack for Malawi. You'll be able to identify them pretty easily. My ACE Malawi x Panama I recently harvested was rocked up and done 70 days from flip. I don't think you are in for too long a ride with these unless you get the Old timers haze parent. You'll be able to tell when the buds start forming. They all look very good.....:goodjob:

Neiko,
I got the Panama x pck to come up.
Was unsuccessful with the Thai Chi and Golden Tiger.
I tried to pop those Malawi killers...and wasn't successful in germ.
Maybe nextime. :(

Was having trouble germing my acdc seeds, so ordered heat mat, humidity dome and other stuff. By the time order arrived at my house both my beans sprouted.....:rolleyes:. sometimes just gotta laugh at things :rofl:
High KillerB!
Hit this pls....:passitleft:
Im taking it all in stride. Not really bummed out at all, just making me question my germ methods.
;)

Chewing? What kind of chewing? It looks to me like you still got a couple weeks. The buds will turn a chocolate purple color when they are close.
High Neiko....I meant clawing. :(
Been smokin too much cob bruh.
:passitleft:

LOL....chewing and clawing. Here I sit, medicated and reading from that post til now......wondering why in gods name hasn't anyone asked wtf chewed on stage's plant.

Ok, that was a good laugh for me. Evening Stage! Hope you have a great weekend brother!

Neiko,
I got the Panama x pck to come up.
Was unsuccessful with the Thai Chi and Golden Tiger.
I tried to pop those Malawi killers...and wasn't successful in germ.
Maybe nextime. :(
Bummer, it happens though. The GT seeds were getting old but the Thai Chi and Malawi were 2017/2018 seeds. I haven't tried the Panama x Purple PCK yet, I look forward to seeing that one. My Thai Chi broke ground and went 1,3,7 bladed leaves. She's going to be a beast from what I've seen in journals of her. The reports are putting this strain at the top of ACE's offerings.
I never would have gotten to all those anyway, I keep buying more :p. The Zamaldelica beans should give ya something memorable, especially Dr. Ziggy's.
So, what are your thoughts on the cobs at this point, I haven't really got an impression from you yet.

Bummer, it happens though. The GT seeds were getting old but the Thai Chi and Malawi were 2017/2018 seeds. I haven't tried the Panama x Purple PCK yet, I look forward to seeing that one. My Thai Chi broke ground and went 1,3,7 bladed leaves. She's going to be a beast from what I've seen in journals of her. The reports are putting this strain at the top of ACE's offerings.
I never would have gotten to all those anyway, I keep buying more :p. The Zamaldelica beans should give ya something memorable, especially Dr. Ziggy's.
So, what are your thoughts on the cobs at this point, I haven't really got an impression from you yet.

Neiko
Cob life is cool I guess. It's plenty strong.
However I feel I have sacrificed terps in the cure.
This next cob run I'm gonna give em 12 hr sweat and try to perserve the terps better.

I'm looking forward to cobbing the Zam. ;)
Full blown sativa to give me that super clear no ceiling.

Hey Stage, sorry on the beans not popping, trying to get my 3rd Panama to pop 1st 2 no luck I feel ya. Need for my next round of Cobs. Keep up the great work love your thread.:cool:
High Drift!
Hit on this Purp D...I insist.
Thanks bro for weighing in. I finally got a Panama x Purple Chitral Kush to pop.
Kinda makes ya kick ya heels together when they do come up tho.

UPDATE: High folks. It's harvest time in the yard as four of the Purple D plants are finished.
With temps rising, I am growing smaller plants in 6 gal pots.
These petite ladies have a charm all their own. Without the back ache of course.:kiss:

I'm hoping for 8 zips out these four.

Neiko: Jamaican2.1 cbd: Shes smelling really nice this week. Getting a sandalwood dried berry smell. Really unique.
The nugs expressed themselves in tight clusters at the node sites. I used the same 400w Cree's over her as I did the Purp D's. Her sativa leafs are few and they are beginning their fade.

As you Neiko and Sue reported earlier, she is starting to turn purple chocolate.
It started a couple of weeks ago and now the color change is moving slowly downward from the tops to the 4th node.

She's currently at day 63. I'll let her do her thing and take her time.
Appreciate you all stopping by.
Stay High!
:surf:

Great day to ya Stage....don't get up bud,..just cruisin thru tryin to get cought up...wow, out of touch with most of my subs. Just not getting notifications like i used to . Anyhow , enjoy your weekend sir!
High there Sgt Duggs,
Appreciate that BCP spliff you left in the ashtray. Very nice....

Great discussion going on here! I have some ace gear that I’m gonna run this fall, and maybe start a journal then. For now I’m just a wanderer ;)

Growing out a pack of Chem Stars currently
High Dopy!

It's good to see you come thru.
I have been reading up on Ace strains and I have been totally missing out.

Reading thru those posts I see the same members commenting on their strains.
These members are highly respected so...
I'm awake now. ;)

Thats a nice "little" harvest right there bud! As always your plants are looking top notch. That Panama x PCK sounds really nice. I grew out a violetta (PCKxMalawi) and was not overly impressed. One of the airiest plants I have ever grown. I am sure with the panama in there instead of the malawi it will be even nicer!
High Yeti
How was the smoke?

Back
Top Bottom