Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

Oh Yeah, they were scared to even talk about it.

Scared?
:reading420magazine:Call it what you want.
Where I'm at.....it's not a game.
Lose your house, your job and have the state take your kids.

If ya dont know....now ya know.:nomo:

Scared?

Yeah I know,
I was talking about Alabama, when we were there people became very nervous with even casual conversation regarding cannabis.
This wasn't true in Mobile, but Auburn was very nervous. Also this was 20 years ago now, things may have changed.

Yeah I know,
I was talking about Alabama, when we were there people became very nervous with even casual conversation regarding cannabis.
This wasn't true in Mobile, but Auburn was very nervous. Also this was 20 years ago now, things may have changed.
OL and Lazyfish,
It's all love.:love:
Please hit this....i insist.:volcano-smiley::passitleft::roorrip:

Scared?

We have the same conditions here - no upside at all in mentioning it in public. I think my neighbor a few years ago was a grower. In the winter, his dryer vent was always spouting fog, like for hours and hours at a time, reeking of detergent smell, and the basement lights were always on. :) He worked on a mobile sound and lighting crew. But we never mentioned the herb to each other. No upside at all.

It was very very nice to be in Jamaica with a bunch of growers, smoking in public as much as we wished. :love: The beach was nice, too, of course ...

:Namaste:

Evening Stage, hope all is well with you brother. Catching up on the journal. Be careful down there.
Appreciated brother.:welcome:
Just left your yard.
Had to comment on your blue dream harvest.

Enjoy your evening brotha.:nomo:

You have some nice starts coming along bud! I am lucky to have grown up in a state where almost everyone smokes. If you dont smoke, at least one person in the family does. I do come across some people that are completely against it but most everyone is fairly open minded about it. Even before medical was wide spread you could get caught with up to 99 plants and have it be a misdemeanor charge. 6 or less was nothing more than a fine typically and possession of an ounce or less was just a ticketable offense.

Update: Chop time for the Tut and Jamaican 2.1

Here is some pics of the Tut at flip 72 harvest time.

Here is The Jamaican:

Then: Remember these two?

Now
They were up potted to tens from 5's almost 3 weeks ago.

I'll cob these flowers tomorrow....after daddys day is over.
Hm....are you seeing the pattern here? :popcorn:
Peace Y'all.

Wow Stage you are busy! Tut is Awesome! Love your style man.:bravo:

You must have some crazy aromas when you are knee deep in the thick of it. Enjoy Daddy’s day!
Morning Dopy!
Thank you my man.
Likewise to you as well.
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom