Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

Have you stopped using the trim bags?
KillerBudz whassup Doc?

Yes I'm using the trim bags and it does decrease my trim jail sentence greatly.
It's still jail tho. ;)

I’m a lazy trimmer and I have no shame about it. Lol! If there’s the slightest visual evidence of trichomes I’ll leave it on. Not having to be concerned about bag appeal is a kind of early release program. :slide:

Many of you medicate by inhalation, an effective instant relief, but lacking in the healing potential of oils. I’m convinced this by habit alone. When you find a way to hear my message about microdosing with oils your lives may change in dramatic ways. There’s nothing like a reduction in pain and an increase in clarity to change the way you view the cosmos.

Stage...are you using a topical?

I’m a lazy trimmer and I have no shame about it. Lol! If there’s the slightest visual evidence of trichomes I’ll leave it on. Not having to be concerned about bag appeal is a kind of early release program. :slide:

Many of you medicate by inhalation, an effective instant relief, but lacking in the healing potential of oils. I’m convinced this by habit alone. When you find a way to hear my message about microdosing with oils your lives may change in dramatic ways. There’s nothing like a reduction in pain and an increase in clarity to change the way you view the cosmos.

Hi Sue! I'm interested in learning more about micr dosing with oil, can you point me in the right direction? I've been slacking on keeping up on a few of my more active/word heavy subs.

:passitleft:

High Sue,
No,I haven't traveled down the topical road yet.
I am open to the possibilities tho. :reading420magazine:

My use of the Trimbag is more than cosmetic, its carpal.
It took more time to cut the buds away from the stems than it did to complete the trim rotations.
Total time spent trimming a couple of lbs was about an hour.

Hi Sue! I'm interested in learning more about micr dosing with oil, can you point me in the right direction? I've been slacking on keeping up on a few of my more active/word heavy subs.

Yea, What Ween said.....:popcorn:

High Sue,
No,I haven't traveled down the topical road yet.
I am open to the possibilities tho. :reading420magazine:

My use of the Trimbag is more than cosmetic, its carpal.
It took more time to cut the buds away from the stems than it did to complete the trim rotations.
Total time spent trimming a couple of lbs was about an hour.

Yea, What Ween said.....:popcorn:

Video is private or removed?

OL,
Refresh please. It should work now.
:)goodluck:forehead palm)

Update: Dr. Ziggy's Zamadelica twins
High folks,
Couple of shots of the plants at week 2 in the 1gal softies.
If someone knows better than I, it looks like these two are different phenos.

This one with the fat leafs could be more Malawi / Zamal?

While this one which has thinner fans be more Thai leaning?

Ive never grown Ace gear and Im really excited to begin this long ass ride. :surf:
:nomo:

Hi Stage,

Just found your journal, and pulled up a chair. Very impressive stable of plants you have. You show them love, that’s for sure!

Take care bud
High Dopylemontree!:welcome:
Welcome and thanks for coming thru.

I'll stop by your yard asap.

Update: Dr. Ziggy's Zamadelica twins
High folks,
Couple of shots of the plants at week 2 in the 1gal softies.
If someone knows better than I, it looks like these two are different phenos.

Hard for me to tell. To be sure these aren't two weeks from seed? If so these are going to be whoppers. :bongrip:

Hard for me to tell. To be sure these aren't two weeks from seed? If so these are going to be whoppers. :bongrip:
High MJ,
No...2 weeks into softies.;)

Ziggs had 5 strains in that tent.

Golden Tiger
Zamaldelica
Panama
Purple Haze
Purple Malawi.

I ran two of them over the winter, and one of them had the dark serrated leaves like your #2. I also ran a Ziggs Malawi+, and that one had the same look, so I think that's Malawi. The #1 might be Panama? DrZiggy is a bit vague in his journal, but it appears that Panama may have been a vigorous pollen producer.

I have another Malawi and Zam in bloom myself. :slide:

Ziggs had 5 strains in that tent.

Golden Tiger
Zamaldelica
Panama
Purple Haze
Purple Malawi.

I ran two of them over the winter, and one of them had the dark serrated leaves like your #2. I also ran a Ziggs Malawi+, and that one had the same look, so I think that's Malawi. The #1 might be Panama? DrZiggy is a bit vague in his journal, but it appears that Panama may have been a vigorous pollen producer.

I have another Malawi and Zam in bloom myself. :slide:

High and good evening Gray!
Thanks for the back story on Ziggy's tent.

I respect your knowledge of these Sativa strains and I marvel at taking a plant to 14 -16 weeks of flip.
I dropped several Golden Tigers but havent gotten one to come up yet. I may have to pop the remainder of the pack.
Since I usually veg a long time, I'm thinking I'll have to make some adjustments to my usual routine.

What size pot should I finish in? I'm thinking 1 gal to 7's should be ok.

Thinking about 11/13 light sched to start.

I vegged mine for 35 days and they were manageable. I expected them to be smaller so I kept mine in 3 gallon pots until they stopped stretching and then upcanned them again. Worked great!

The GTs are kinda dangerous but the Zam and Malawi didn't stretch as much.

High GrayTail,
Mid bloom transplant after stretch eh?
Cool. I want them to be manageable as well.
:high-five:

I checked my notes, Stage, and I ran 4 GTs and 2 Zams. From the way they grew, I think 2 of the GTs were crossed with either itself or the Panama - they were small and only ran 8-9 weeks after flip. The other 2 ran long, 12 and 24 weeks. The 24 weeker had to be an Oldtimers Haze cross, I figure (Purple Haze but no Purple). The 12 week had dark serrated Malawi leaves. Both of them got upcanned to finish, the 12 weeker to a 7 gallon and the 24 weeker to a 15 gallon bin.

The Zams were both small and ran 9 and 11 weeks. I think the short one was a Panama and the other a Malawi. In my current run I have what looks like a Zam x Malawi and it's short and bushy. And I have a Malawi that's taller but seems like it'll easily finish in 12 weeks.

So, that's what I know about Ziggy's +strains. There are some real treasures in there. The Zam x Panama had a strong bright buzz and a wonderful strawberry flavor, and that 24 week GT Haze is the punchiest hazyest strain I've ever had. o_O Got almost 6 ounces out it too, so the 24 weeks paid off.

:Namaste::bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom