Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

Stage bradah! Howsit? I saw you sneak on IG earlier. Good to have ya poking round. I know your taking a lil break and stuff but be sure to say high from time to time, cool? Plants are jammin' as always. Catch ya round :surf:

Dropping in, the girls look absolutely Amazing. What are your usual brix levels? Cheers!

UPDATE: High and happy hump day people.:welcome:

Thanks to everyone who commented.
I'm having trouble remembering how to successfully multi-quote.
I'll figure it out soon enuf.

Slowly I am going to my subscriptions and catching up.

Bloom Tent:
These two chicks are looking quite done based upon the trichs.
These Purple D finish so quickly.
She has become an instant fav around here.

I recommend this strain if you love flavorful strong indica hybrid that weighs up nicely and got that uptown funk.

Jamaican 2.1 cbd: I could be wrong but shes looking nearly done and were only at 9 weeks.

It's harvest time again folks. Only two medium sized plants this time.
Cobbing tonight!

OL,
Thanks Fam!
:passitleft:
looking great as always. :rollit:

To multi-quote, click the "quote" button on every message you want to respond to.
Then in the reply box at bottom left click "insert quotes"
Simple as that. :high-five:

High Neiko...about the Jamaican.
Under a mag I see evidence of chewing. Could that possibly accelerate pistil death?
Looking superb Stage! Glad the videos were embedded instead of having to go to YouTube. I'm guessing about 1lb each but will ad a few zips for good measure and say 35 zips.

Which one is going to be POTM?

:high-five:

Yo Ween.....you were spot on.
1007g/.28=35.9oz
Your prize is in the mail. ;)

I agree with Neiko. You only think you’re done. Lol! I wait until almost all of the buds on the plant are chocolate brown. It’ll start at the very top and work it’s way down.

An intimidating display my friend. :battingeyelashes: I’m left a little breathless walking through the last two pages. Whew! :bravo:

Looking great Stage! Happy Harvesting!

i just got out of trim jail myself. The beat goes on...
High GG,
Happy times....trim jail is part of the process tho unfortunately.
Good to see ya. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom