Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

High Stage - what a lovely collection that is to look at :thanks:

I cant give any considered opinion at all of course having run a total of none of them. I have however been harbouring a curiosity about the Lanniakea as I’ve spotted it here and there. Lanniakea is a reef in Hawaii where I have surfed a few times ... the best times... and smoked the best herb I ever had too (not the strongest, the best). So I wanna see more of it just for that - it’s a romantic draw :) Didn’t know it was made ‘locally’...

Damn! Look at all that fire that just touched down at Stage's! All sorts of goodies there bud, hopefully we will get to see you run some of it :)
My man Yeti....I caught that.:laugh:

I figured you would bud! i know you said you are going to take a break from journaling for while, which I get. i just want to see what you do with them. Whether on here or IG. You grow some mighty fine plants and it is always a joy to see them loving life!

What Yeti said Stage! I did just join ig so see. You guys over there too.

:passitleft:

Hey Stage :ciao: So we were talking about music yeah? And making music with samples and other things...
Well, I always assume that folks who like stuff like that already know about Amon Tobin (aka Cujo). But in case you don’t ... I just linked something here, appropriate for a midweek cocktail hour, or a morning or evening commute...

The Gardners’ Lounge

:circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom