Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

As an Indica, the Chem-D clone isn't that heavy, and I love it by itself, it's my favorite indica. Some crosses with it have been just meh, but CSI has had the cut for so long, I'm sure they know what to hit it with. Flowers look top notch my friend. Happy Easter! :roorrip:

Good morning Care!
It's been awhile. Good to see ya.:high-five:

Appreciate the big up. Happy Easter!
:passitleft:

Good morning and Happy Easter Stage! Bin a while ....finally got some time to check out my subbed threads.
Have a great day with your people Mr...cheers...:passitleft:
Morning Sgt Duggs.
Likewise on those Easter wishes.

Stay medicated my friend. I'd just sit and stare at the Purple D :bongrip:
High MJ,
I'm hitting the Tut bubble hash sprinkled atop Tut flowers.
High....I.....am:bong:

Don't mind if I do.
Time to go flip a couple plants. I'm thinking Black Cherry Punch and Tangie x Ghost Train Haze.

High and good morning Neiko.
I know you a little tied up this week, but after seeing Duggs hit the BCP out the park I wanted to know how you feel about her AND that Ghost Train.

I ask cause every time you speak of a strain I start noticing it then lusting for it.
:rofl:

Tangie ghost train is still one of my favorite strains. Wish it wasn't discontinued. I'm glad Neiko is making his own version of it though.

Yo Dealer,
I seen a few examples but I didnt know it was discod.

watching Neiko version and how he rocks it. :nomo:

Ya it was an attempt by 2 companies to cross their best strain together.

Tangie Ghost Train is the first super strain we are releasing under the Little Chief Collabs brand and as the name suggests it is a hybrid strain derived from a cross of DNA Genetics' multi award-winning sativa, Tangie and Rare Dankness' equally special Ghost Train Haze #1.

Little Chief Collabs released that strain and the project was closed after that.

I was able to buy a pack and it was actually the first strain I grew in Doc Bud's kit. Amazing results but by the time I went back for more it was already sold out and never to return.

Ya it was an attempt by 2 companies to cross their best strain together.

Tangie Ghost Train is the first super strain we are releasing under the Little Chief Collabs brand and as the name suggests it is a hybrid strain derived from a cross of DNA Genetics' multi award-winning sativa, Tangie and Rare Dankness' equally special Ghost Train Haze #1.

Little Chief Collabs released that strain and the project was closed after that.

I was able to buy a pack and it was actually the first strain I grew in Doc Bud's kit. Amazing results but by the time I went back for more it was already sold out and never to return.
Dealer,
Thx for the summary!
:high-five:
Later I intend to stop by and check out the journal you grew her in.
Right on!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom