Hey Stage: Where Ya Been? Fall 2017 DBHBB Perpetual

High and good morning Neiko.
:passitleft:
I know you a little tied up this week, but after seeing Duggs hit the BCP out the park I wanted to know how you feel about her AND that Ghost Train.

I ask cause every time you speak of a strain I start noticing it then lusting for it.
:rofl:

The BCP cut I kept smells and tastes like a cherry pastry. It really gives off the bakery smell. It feels quite potent but I haven't tested it yet but probably will when this one is done. It's mostly indica but it doesn't knock me out.

Tangie Ghost Train is a terp machine. I've run it a few times and passed on clones to C*rso but he let it go. He felt it had too much orange flavor. He said it was like smoking orange glo cleaner. I really liked it, it was my favorite for some time. It's one of those strains that broke the 2% barrier for terpenes. At the time I guess I didn't know what I had and I wanted to grow some new strains so I let it go. A stem rub in veg gives off this crazy orange creamscicle smell. I've never had a plant have that strong of a smell in veg. Anyway while taking inventory of my seed stash I found 1 more seed and that's what I just flipped. I took clones which sounds like a good idea because I didn't know it was discontinued. If it turns out as good as the others I can supply you with a clone. I remember it being incredible for listening to music and it made me very creative which I'm normally not. It just made my brain function differently.

The BCP cut I kept smells and tastes like a cherry pastry. It really gives off the bakery smell. It feels quite potent but I haven't tested it yet but probably will when this one is done. It's mostly indica but it doesn't knock me out.

Tangie Ghost Train is a terp machine. I've run it a few times and passed on clones to C*rso but he let it go. He felt it had too much orange flavor. He said it was like smoking orange glo cleaner. I really liked it, it was my favorite for some time. It's one of those strains that broke the 2% barrier for terpenes. At the time I guess I didn't know what I had and I wanted to grow some new strains so I let it go. A stem rub in veg gives off this crazy orange creamscicle smell. I've never had a plant have that strong of a smell in veg. Anyway while taking inventory of my seed stash I found 1 more seed and that's what I just flipped. I took clones which sounds like a good idea because I didn't know it was discontinued. If it turns out as good as the others I can supply you with a clone. I remember it being incredible for listening to music and it made me very creative which I'm normally not. It just made my brain function differently.

Oh man I would love to trade for a clone. The orange taste and smell was what attracted me the most! Everyone loved it and I still have a few grams of shake left for those special occasions. If I could get my hands on it again I would make fem seeds for sure lol.

Oh man I would love to trade for a clone. The orange taste and smell was what attracted me the most! Everyone loved it and I still have a few grams of shake left for those special occasions. If I could get my hands on it again I would make fem seeds for sure lol.

That can be arranged. I only took 2 this time, 1 for me and 1 for NematodeNate and they just went into dirt. As soon as they are big enough I'll re-clone it for whoever wants one. I don't know how this one will turn out but man anything hit with that stinky Tangie male seems to dominate. I'd like to see a GTH pheno.

That sounds like a killer type of buzz there Neiko. I'd think about making some fems of that bad girl. Then you could always resurrect her down the line if you want!

That sounds like a killer type of buzz there Neiko. I'd think about making some fems of that bad girl. Then you could always resurrect her down the line if you want!

Yeah I should but I haven't done any breeding or reversing of plants at all. I'd rather pass it on to someone else that likes to mess with pollen and just get some seeds back in return. I should do it with the BCP too. I really hate paying 150-250 bucks a for a pack of In House fems.

Yeah I should but I haven't done any breeding or reversing of plants at all. I'd rather pass it on to someone else that likes to mess with pollen and just get some seeds back in return. I should do it with the BCP too. I really hate paying 150-250 bucks a for a pack of In House fems.
Check your box! Same thing with the BCP too!

I just looked up clone shippers and I can buy one so for sure let me know when the time comes that you can clone her again.
As for seeds I'm on my 3rd seed making round and I've had 100% success the other 2 times. With the exception that I pulled the 2nd round too soon and none of the seeds were ready lol. Lesson learned!

Neiko,
:cheer::cheer:
:popcorn:
When it's your birthday......
:yahoo::yahoo:
But....It's NOT your birthday?
Whoo Hoo!!
I dont even know where to start.
:slide:
I'll smoke one and think it over in the meantime....

:passitleft:Here try some Carnival. It's f'n strong. My whole face is buzzing and my ears are ringing lol. I've only hit the bong twice.

I look forward to seeing you grow some out. Take your time. I think I'm going to drop some thai chi, purple pck x panama, and bubba kush x nepal jam next. Let me know what 1 you're going to do and I'll drop that.

Neiko...
I certainly will.
The choices are overwhelming. Not complaining...just sayin. ;)
I don't know where to start on my Sativa journey.
::yahoo::high-five:

Score!! :yahoo:

I recognize some of those member strains. :bongrip:
Holy Chit!:ciao:
Graytail speaks.
Which would you recommend?
I know you have ran most of these strains.
:high-five:

I can recommend Ziggy's GT+ and Zam+, that Killer Malawi fem is a real winner, and you can't go wrong with Devil's Carnival. Lannie has always shown well, too, and Bubba Hash is a special one.

Run a DC at least - the terps are like a fruit candy store. :love:

Van Stank,
Morning Fam! :passitleft:
The breeder says 55 to 60 days.
Cant remember the last time I had something finish before 9 weeks.
I may recommend candy Kush fast version from royal queen. Indoors about 7 1/2 weeks. Your welcome :p

Back
Top Bottom