Herbies Desserts to Sweeten Your Day @ Otters

Glad to see no rot you have what 2 or 3 weeks to go. I have 21/2 weeks, and I should be really close. Lets hope for good weather. :green_heart: 🍋
Muffy has one week + maybe some. Betty is another thing! I'm thinking Betty's going to want the entire season wherever that brings us. Fortunately I see some improvement in how she's making bud but she's going long.
Thanks for the look inside Stone. Fascinating and Informing! :)
The inside story. She's all perimeter!
Weed tree with an inertance AB Ain't no beauty but she got height and Buds !! Oh a little wide too LOL That Runtz Muffin is one nice looking plant ! Frosty Baby :green_heart:And why you think AB has yellow leaves at the top ? Have a good day Stone ! :passitleft:
Been pondering that yellow upper. I got nothing but she's either hungry and I can't feed her enough for her size with my feed, or that's the way an Apple betty finishes. @Bill284 might shed some light on that. How'd yours finish Bill? Did leaves go yellow early up top?

Muffy has one week + maybe some. Betty is another thing! I'm thinking Betty's going to want the entire season wherever that brings us. Fortunately I see some improvement in how she's making bud but she's going long.

The inside story. She's all perimeter!

Been pondering that yellow upper. I got nothing but she's either hungry and I can't feed her enough for her size with my feed, or that's the way an Apple betty finishes. @Bill284 might shed some light on that. How'd yours finish Bill? Did leaves go yellow early up top?
Hey buddy :ciao:
My apologies for failing behind in your thread.
Your girls are amazing.
I had some fading just prior to harvest.
You seem to be having a issue a little early.
Are you feeding Remo?
Here is Apple Betty just before chop.

Screenshot_20240929-143444_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240929-143501_Chrome.jpg

Still fairly green.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey buddy :ciao:
My apologies for failing behind in your thread.
Your girls are amazing.
I had some fading just prior to harvest.
You seem to be having a issue a little early.
Are you feeding Remo?
Here is Apple Betty just before chop.

Screenshot_20240929-143444_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240929-143501_Chrome.jpg

Still fairly green.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
She's awesome Bill! Thanks for the help! Something's up, not too big i think. They're both getting Geoflora for a LOS grow. A couple things I can think of. I don't do anything to amend the soil from year to year outdoors. Just let the roots compost and turn it over next season with Geoflora. There could be some things missing, like perlite, minerals and such. I could be over watering. I don't know, been adding worm castings, fish hydrolysate, microbes, bokashi.
I could do better for next season maybe and amend the soil before winter hits.

Buds started to push a few days ago, must be the second push because I see some browning pistils today. FINALLY! Today's day 44 of flower.

She's awesome Bill! Thanks for the help! Something's up, not too big i think. They're both getting Geoflora for a LOS grow. A couple things I can think of. I don't do anything to amend the soil from year to year outdoors. Just let the roots compost and turn it over next season with Geoflora. There could be some things missing, like perlite, minerals and such. I could be over watering. I don't know, been adding worm castings, fish hydrolysate, microbes, bokashi.
I could do better for next season maybe and amend the soil before winter hits.

Buds started to push a few days ago, must be the second push because I see some browning pistils today. FINALLY! Today's day 44 of flower.
Didn't I see Remo there?
Feed her week 8 formulation of Remo.
She will pick up quick. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Didn't I see Remo there?
Feed her week 8 formulation of Remo.
She will pick up quick. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thanks Bill! Yes you did at my brother in laws grow I showed. I'll feed her every week in stead of every two weeks. Just did two or three days ago, I'll give it another go at halftime. It's LOS or bust :p . She might be plain hungry. She was brixing 13.5 when it was going on so general health seemed ok. I haven't had a good enough day to try it this week and it doesn't look like I'll see real sun for weeks.

Thanks Bill! Yes you did at my brother in laws grow I showed. I'll feed her every week in stead of every two weeks. Just did two or three days ago, I'll give it another go at halftime. It's LOS or bust :p . She might be plain hungry. She was brixing 13.5 when it was going on so general health seemed ok. I haven't had a good enough day to try it this week and it doesn't look like I'll see real sun for weeks.
We need at least 2 but 4 more weeks of sun would help.
No more rainy damp days.
Double her feed till harvest she will be a star :thumb:
Nice work Stone :high-five:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Highya SO,

I'm a bit late, but I wanted to say how good Big Apple Betty looks with the fat bushy buds everywhere. Tops look like they're flopping. I was thinking about the soil. Do you have a little ph test kit, litmus paper? Or, you could try 2 soil samples, one add vinegar, one add sodium bicarb. If sodium bicarb fizzes, means ph is low. If vinegar fizzes, ph is high. I only say this because I have been amending with organics for years. Must've drifted. Anyways, I hope you get it sorted out! I know you will!! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom